Beard Growth Transition

How was the process of going from patches to mane for you brahs?

Post pics

> did I make it

I didn't have patches.

me either. i always shaved alongside my dad when i was a kid and when i decided to grow mine out it just grew beastly. i've been growing one for about 3 years now and it's pretty legit.

>24
>mfw hair grows at a normal RATE but in random areas
> have to either shave or look sheltered

how a just add testosterone insta-beard

I'm talking growing up, not just growing out

Mine looks like this and I'm trying to map its trajectory

the trajectory is the trash can.

Is there any legit way to grow out more facial hair or is it completely up to genetics.
I'm 26 and the best I can do is a thin stache a slightly thicker patch on my chin, and very sparse hair on my cheeks and under my lower lip.

>glorious mane on the head
>glorious mane on the balls
>fucking shit facial hair

fuck me

Pretty shitty. I just started but it is going to take a while to look good. I can't stand my damn baby face anymore.

Injecting roids

Downside is you may lose head hair while growing bodyhair

visualize the hair and see the hair, user

soon you will be mane

>decent moustache
>uneven and thin cheeks
>okay soupatch

>empty spot on my chin
basically like pic related, except my chin is narrower and rounder

I can't pull off stache only because I already have a big nose and a weak chin. That would only look worse with a moustache

Rogaine.

It will work too.

Way too much space between moustache and jawline hair to make a full beard work. Sorry, brah. I bet if you try again once you're in your late 20's it will look decent. That's when mine really filled in completely.

You young ones need to understand that a thick, full beard pre-25 is extremely rare if you are white.

>I'm talking growing up, not just growing out

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, too. Either you have it or you don't.

Honestly, you look good. A beard wouldn't suit you at all. Beards are for ugly or masculine men. You'd look like pic related.

I'm 19 with a thick beard but i'm also balding with a very noticeable widows peak. Hairline is seven (7) fingers from my eyebrows.

Unless you're Greek, that is. Motherfuckers grow full beards by the age of 17.

High DHT man

Protip: Never take Finasteride

Holy shit dude you're genetically not meant to have a beard please don't tell me you've been trying to get girls like that

are there documented late-bloomer beards?

At the very least shave your fucking cheeks, man. Imo you should shave the rest, too, but for the love of God shave your cheeks.

this is like 2 weeks of growing. I dont care either way so sure, but I'm assuming a few months and I will have filled in. this is my first attempt at a beard

Hows this guy's beard?

>empty spot on my chin
iktf bro

I suppose you guys are right. I just feel like having a shaved face (for work) all the time makes me look too young. Perhaps I'll try a stubble?