How long would it take a six foot one, 280lbs, skinny fat male to look like this?

How long would it take a six foot one, 280lbs, skinny fat male to look like this?

I'm going to a pool party early the year after next and I want to look good for my sisters friends. I always hear my sister on the phone talking about ''the king of Veeky Forums'' and after a little research I figured out this is him.

Is this body even possible without steroids?

>6'1"
>280 lbs
>skinny fat

nah, you're just regular fat

I'm pretty skinny, man. People are always calling me lanky which is why I want to bulk into Mike ''king of Veeky Forums' Patton mode

squats & oats

Thanks!

Bump

Its technically possible without roids (I mean BlG MlKE himself is natty after all), but it might as well be impossible considering how low the chances are you'll ever reach it.
You'd have to be lifting heavy 6 days a week (plus about 9 hours of cardio inbetween) from the age of 13 while constantly getting in optimal calories/macros/even micronutrients.

You should still try though, every little bit more like our humble king you get, the more your sister and her friends are going to 'mire you breh

pics, now

Dude, I don't want my sister to mire me! Haha. I mean she's hot and all but I wouldn't want that. And like I mean hot in like a way that I know she's hot because my friends tell me and she also has a really, really tight little body. I wouldn't bang her but and I don't find her attractive.

Bump

>pool party early the year after next

Yeah.. Problem? Not my fault you're a loser and don't get invited out, man

Lmao, I wasn't suggesting you want to bang your sister.
Same with me bro, I wouldn't bang my sister, but I always try to get her to notice my gains just because she has hot friends and she'll hopefully tell them about me.
I mean, I guess she's good looking, based on what her friends look like, but I totally wouldn't do anything with her

>6'1"
>280lbs

I'm probably getting baited hut I don't even care. You are not skinny fat - you are just fucking fat. The dude in your pic probably weighs 140lbs. You will need to diet and do cardio for years to safely reach his physique. Your friends are blind or stupid.

>pool party in january 2018

Do you not understand why this sounds odd?

I haven't made many plans for 2018 yet

Oh.. Right haha. I wasn't suggesting that either. I'm always looking at her just thinking, man, she needs a good root that only a certain guy could give to her and I really want to just show her that I can just because I'm her big bro and I want to protect her and stuff but I'm not attracted to her at all. She's my sister that's weird haha I just view her as family. Haha.

No.. I don't?

Typical NEET response, lol

Sorry man, you'll need at least 3 -4 years lifting to look close to that. Let's not even mention the intense diet and training.

>Thinking 280lbs is heavy for 6'1" height

When will they learn...

>Is this body even possible without steroids
That's a month of working out at most

Are you fucking blind, mate? Dudes yoked

>Dudes yoked
>barely any muscle definiton

I looked like that when I was 16 m8

Even google agrees

How dull your life must be to troll on a fitness board. The guy in OPs picture is physically fit. He may not have canon ball delts, but rumour has it he performed a 200lbs deadlift when he was 15, and ran 4 marathons in a week.

yeah.. haha, no incestual thoughts going on over here! haha! never! HhaAha!

>rumour has it he performed a 200lbs deadlift when he was 15, and ran 4 marathons in a week
>rumour

Learn what that word means and then come back talking shit

Do you literally know nothing about him? There has been leaked footage of him performing lifts that puts Olympians to shame.

He admitted in 2002 to fighting a bear and winning.

You're a fool mate, a darned fool.

>He admitted in 2002 to fighting a bear and winning

Right, and I punched a crater in the moon, just because I told you so.
He's a skinnyfat DYEL who only looks good due to his facial aesthetics

is this bait? most physically active 15 year olds could deadlift 200 lbs. I could BENCH 200 at 14.

People witnessed him do it. I don't have the burden of proof. On many, many occasions Mike Patton has proven himself to be an elite athlete witnessed by thousands and sometimes millions.

I'm not going to continue arguing with you, there really isn't much point, I don't think you have the capacity to understand true legends. Go hail Zyzz or whatever.

>I could bench 200 at 14

I don't have reaction face as stupid as this comment.That's literally impossible.

it isn't.. I was a freshman in high school. you will find tons of freshman in high school who can do the same.

>claim something noone believes
>I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING

That's just pathetic senpai

Literally shut up. You're wrong.

People post Mike Patton all the time, just because you don't believe it doesn't mean other people can't be more well informed.

Not him btw.

found the dyel! I guess you're mad that there are people on here who could put up more as young teenagers than you can now?

i could almost bench 200 at 15 as well

>feeling the need to lie this hard on a Guyanese Defensive Weaving board

yeah well at 14 I deadlifted 220Ibs and ran 5 marathons in less than a week.

Yeah, okay, pal, whatever helps you sleep at night

Autism & Denial: Part One, The Two Posts

ill deck ya lad

Literally reverting to threats of violence and memes. You guys must be great at parties. I'll be laughing at you when I'm fucking my sister and her friends at the pool party.

I'll bang your sister

My sisters friends*

The only thing you're going to banging are the drums with those mantits of yours

Underrated, imho

Kindly bumping for OP

Thanks