No matter how big I get I still get pushed around, seen as weak, voice cracks every time I try to speak up...

No matter how big I get I still get pushed around, seen as weak, voice cracks every time I try to speak up, heart pounds at even the slightest confrontation and my voice goes high, can't hold eye contact even with my dog.

I thought bb'ing would help...

Don't put yourself in positions where you're getting pushed around/confronted.

Confidence comes from accomplishments. Pick up an instrument, or drawing or woodworking.

Just take small steps to man-ing up.
I'd start by beating your dog's ass the next it he looks at you funny

You need more confidence man. Maybe a great job or more education will help. Also a new car or clothes. Shit like that. Even a new look. Nothing wrong with reinventing yourself from time to time

In work I got asked to do something involving a lot of human interaction, I told a colleague I didn't think I could do it, my voice going high as usual, he turned around and said "YOU'RE A GROWN MAN"
Why must life be so harsh.

How old are you man?

You need to be more responsible for your life

I'm 23 next month

Yeah I'm 23 too. Basically you feel the way you do because you fail to follow things through. You'll know where you're messing up. You'll be like "damn I should've done that"

Do some martial arts.

psychologist

B8

Bjj boxing muay thai kickboxing or mma. Problem solved.

I know this feel mate. I'm 23 this month, I honestly thought it would get better with age.

You gotta learn to stop giving a fuck, man
It's a mindset you need to grow in to, but it makes life so much easier
Be like your favourite movie character, he's probably cool as fuck, doesn't give a damn about petty shit
Anytime something bad happens, either take action if you can, or ignore it if you can't, but don't worry about it, because really, it doesn't matter

So you're saying he should just be a doormat? Because that's the only way to avoid confrontation.

this

do something full contact like kyokushin

Same, I even started to cry at work one time when I got into a confrontation with my boss. I wish I could stand up for myself but as soon as shit gets real I always start to panic. I'm pretty sure I'm autistic.

Not same as OP, but tfw no matter how fucking loud i speak, no one still hears me..What the fuck i am almost shouting and still no one notices i said anything. How to fix this shit its a pain

How do you know they're not just ignoring you? People do that

>In work I got asked to do something involving a lot of human interaction, I told a colleague I didn't think I could do it, my voice going high as usual, he turned around and said "YOU'RE A GROWN MAN"

ahahahhaha i actually believe this happened

Mast put yout trip on