Veeky Forums personality thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link?

16personalities.com/

also checked

I'm not going to do the test for the 1000th time now, I usually get INTJ or INTP

It's just 16 personalities and celebritytypes style type A and B test.

ESFJ

So a normie?

Eh I'm pretty autistic. I was a shut-in in high school so I'm pretty socially underdeveloped. I'm working on it though. I do like people and being around them, I don't think that makes me a normie. Myers-Briggs tests are mostly bullshit anyways

INTJ-t

Really? What about the other 2 tests?

INFP

I usually get ENTJ or INTJ,
lets see what happens today

ESTJ-A today, wat..

other two? I actually didn't take the 16personalties.com because Ive taken the damn thing so many times

No the celebritytypes tests. The style type A and style type b.

/INFJ/

ESFP :)

>ENTJ-A

My dating problem may be because I'm too fucking picky and I only think long term relationships

feel like INTJ is a just a codeword for airbrushed autism.

Oh okay no worries.

ENTJ-A masterrace as always

I don't know about you fags.

But to me this is no different to horoscope shit.

>Omg this is sooooo me

Kys's

ENTP-A

i guess it fits but i feel like its some fortune teller stuff and if you follow it closely or really care it will mess with you and limit you

ENTP master race, checking in.

t b h I find these tests pretty piece of shit, I doubt people can judge themselves and be categorized as accurately as this shit displays it.
It completely neglects stuff like mood and such. Sometimes I would rather sit at home and masturbate than to socialize and other day
the exact opposite.

It shit.

It's just for entertainment and to get a rough idea of who browses this board.

>dating problem
RREEEEEEEE

I'm a gfless virgin just like you, user.

I'm just not kissless because a girl stole my first kiss

yea I guess I am being bit too naggy.

personality tests are horoscopes. i've taken the test 2 days back to back and gotten completely different answers, but their descriptions apply to me equally well

sometimes im introverted sometimes im extraverted, sometimes im constantly fantasizing and energized other times im depressed and lifeless

Did the test twice and still got ESFJ-T

I bet you're an asshole.

how did you get that psychological disorder thing? premium profile?

Same here.

Seems every time I take this test it's different.

No its from celebritytypes. Com personality tests. Style test A and b.

My personality is probably pretty Chad approved.

Well, I'm an asshole.

ENTJ it's not easy being better than people really

go get it back

you can't let people run off with your stuff, user

>isfp
I feel like I'm the most useless

Asshole, besthole.

Me too, bro. I've taken this thing 1000 times and get this every time.

tfw ESTP

I know it's not a solid science, but it rings true for a lot of people. Idk why tho

>tfw INTP

also Myers Briggs is bullshit, as are most things coming from the field of psychology

“The Virtuoso” (ISTP-A)

ISTJ-T

I alternate between the architect and logician.

I still think this is all horoscope mumbo jumbo

Another INTJ-T here. I'm turbulent as fuck though :-(

ESTP-A coming through fuccbois

ESTJ all the way.. Cant believe im the only one in this thread so far...

ESTJ reporting in nigger

> tfw contemplative Wojak
know that feel

Do you have one of these charts, but with the characters Arnold plays? I've seen it once on here, but didn't take the chance to save it.

INTP-T, though I probably don't have the insensitivity bit as bad as some thanks to a good amount of experience in acting and theatre work

>horoscope for people that don't believe in horoscope
Fuck off

I'm an ESFP
My enneagram is 8

I have bipolar so this shit seems to be correct.

ISTP WW@?

INTJ

ENTP
Reminder of the day that INTJ are usually the fucking worst
Usually the funniest people though

INFP-T
4w5 Enneagram

I forgot to look at the 4 letter shit before I closed but got protagonist

i got that one before they turned it into a girl wtf
months ago

So I retook and got
ENFJ-T
Anyone else got ENFJ?

>ESFP-A
THis test is just for fun and I feel it's like a general indicator like BMI.

ISTP master race

>100% introverted
I think this is the forever alone personality type.

my brethren
out of curiosity, where do you work?

>INTJ-A
Haven't seen the Assertive-Turbulent before and it doesn't explain it. What that?

16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent
if it helps at all, when I first took the 16 personalities test (I get ISTP every time on every test, no fail) I got turbulent because I was very much depressed
my depression's gotten leagues better so when I retook it I got assertive

so you answer some questions, and they place you in a box and say something nice that might apply to you.

wasn't these boxes something people were talking about like a year ago? I saw someone in my lecture today looking at these boxes as well. what's going on?

They also say something bad that might apply to you.

I know it's basically horoscope shit, but about 90% of what they say doesn't just vaguely apply to my life -- they give some concrete examples.

>Condescending – Attempts at connecting with others are often worse than INTPs' withdrawal. People with the INTP personality type take pride in their knowledge and rationale, and enjoy sharing their ideas, but in trying to explain how they got from A to B to Z, they can get frustrated, sometimes simplifying things to the point of insult as they struggle to gauge their conversation partners' perspective. The ultimate insult comes as INTPs give up with a dismissive "never mind."

>92% feeling

Thanks. Probably could have found that myself had I looked a bit.
So 'Assertive' is more like content.
Glad you're doing well.

most people aren't fully one "type", personally I am--and literally every sentence in their analysis rings true, according to both my own experiences and the observations of others--but I agree with you for the VAST majority of people

too many people who do believe in horoscopes take these kinds of tests and they're already used to twisting facts to fit their theories rather than the other way around

INTJ -A

>Introverted
88%
>Intuitive
54%
>Thinking
89%
>Judging
88%
>Assertive
67%

Have always been INTJ since I first took the test.

Used to be a baker, now I'm in school for engineering

Work right now in warehousing. Working on my associates for criminal justice to be a cop

Apparently I'm ENTP-A.... So I guess I'm a giant douche

I'm an INTJ. I've taken different tests and always the same result so I'm pretty sure I at least match with it.

People like to wholly toss out MBTI as total bunk but there's something to it, it's to be taken with a grain of salt as it isn't totally accurate or representative and personalities can change but I think it's a good window into yourself and realizing your strengths and weaknesses.

unfortunately no, the pepe one and this one are the only ones I have

At least 7 INTJs from 58 posters. So much for 2% of the population.

>Veeky Forums
>representative of the wider population
>not a cesspit of autism

You have to take into account that Veeky Forums attracts people like these.

INTJ
took like a year ago, not doing the test again, 2nd time I got INTP, I guess the difference is minimal.

I knew I was weird and borderline autistic, this test just confirmed what I already knew. I mean, look at all of us INTJ. What else to expect on Veeky Forums?

Same bro. We are rare.

>Advocates will take the time necessary to find someone they truly connect with – once they’ve found that someone, their relationships will reach a level of depth and sincerity that most people can only dream of.

Still waiting for this...

This if Veeky Forums
There's a certain type of person that comes here

How does it feel to know that she'll most likely not make the first move.

Look at where you are. Veeky Forums isn't a representative sample of the general human population.

EXECUTIVES!

She will if you're tall and muscular

funnily enough, I've been "hit" a few times. the problem is, either I am too autistic to realize it, or I simply lack all mental connection to the female in question.
Staying fit and healthy and basic manners takes you quite far, but the autism barrier ensures that I will eventually become a wizard.
I'm maybe "okay" looking, but I simply lack all the mental motivation and will when it comes to women. It's like I'm dealing with some alien lifeform.

>justINTJproblems

Jokes on you, I've been with a girl for 4 years and counting.

last year INTJ, now ISTJ, so I guess somewhere in that corner at least. Maybe I've just grown less-innovative and more cynical over the past year. Difference is not that big. Maybe depends on mood what result you get.

ESFP-A, honestly not what I was expecting, considering I was INTP this time last year.