Late night drunken (and/or nah) fitfags: how gross, like, "ew" to "omfg gross" obese/fat am I...

Late night drunken (and/or nah) fitfags: how gross, like, "ew" to "omfg gross" obese/fat am I? How can I motivate myself to get Veeky Forums again? Everytime I look at my reflection all I see is pudgy disgusting fat & it makes me want to be lazy & gluttonous and spend the whole weekend in bed just eating junk food and brooding over how revolting my body is, cuz like wtf is gonna change?
Pls If anyone is there pls help Veeky Forums, ur my only hope (notice me sin π)

ur mom lmao

ew gross a gril

This isn't /soc/ you dumb attention whoring fat fuck.

Side bulge (gag)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Take off your bra and panties and take a whole body pic to assess more correctly your body composition.

>guys validate me plssssss ;))))

pig

show us your liver

D-Danielle is that u? X

rear gluten spread

nice gyno lmao

sitting on my face might burn some calories

Yeah, no fucking shit faggot, which is why I'm asking honestly if A) do I look fat to fitfags & b) what I can do to lose the pudge... not asking if I can fucking meet up w/ some underage beta faggot on soc u numb-nutted fuck just answer those questions

You look skinnyfat, now gtfo

Take off your bra and panties for a proper assessment and answer

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Shut the fuck up you stupid whore.

Go back to for your validation and ego boost you stupid cunt.

At least show asshole if you are going to whore yourself out, otherwise stop wasting our time you fat dyke.

My boobs are pretty much most of my weight. Not on a good way, they are like embarrassingly uneven... I've had guys say they can't tell, but it's pretty obv, pretty sure it's from a sport injury or some shit from when I was found

you should fix those disgusting acne marks on your face you dumb chink

You look bangable enough but because you're a stupid whore nobody will answer your even more stupid questions

Kek

YOU DON'T LOOK FAT AT ALL
YOU LOOK SKINNY
HIT THE WEIGHT ROOM

The sad part is that we all know full well this is just some faggot pretending to be a girl with photos he found online, yet we're still bashing "her".

*pushes you*

hey bro, leave the lady alone!

sorry about that! some guys...hmphh...anyway, i'm user! you don't need to change anything, you are beautiful :^)

read sticky
just eat turkey chicken and pig every day with a lot of vegetables and do some cardio
damn why does this look so hard, I cut for a month or two at least 3 times a year and it's the easiest thing in the world

You know what being a needy little bitch won't get you?

The guys you want to fuck.

first off, if you wanna get drunk from time to time you better be compensating it with cardio

wow check out the fat, virginal (and exttremely self concious about it) 4ever friendzoned neckbeard cucks on this board at this time. Jesus go troll some girls onn soc if youre gonna be that blatantly self concious and dont wanna be called out for it. Or try reddit u cuck.

user, u loook bloated desu im sorry, maybe a little over weight in regards to standars for "fit" (plz be aware i mean, u dont look bad, maybe average, but not fat and lnot thin) (depend on your height really ), WHats your diet like? How much do you move in a day?

>breathing with your chest

Yes, you do look a bit fat from that side pic. Im sure you look fine clothed and its not enough to stop a guy from having sex with you once you remove clothes. Summer is over so you dont have to worry about looking nice in a bikini for a other year. This gives a lot of time to lose the 10 or so lbs required to flatten your tummy.

How bad do your genetics have to be to get such a bizarre pear shape?
Like, where the waist is supposed to be, instead you get pears. How can this be human?

If you're not willing to get out of your comfort zone to achieve what you want, you're a failure.
This is the mindset, once you believe in this it will make you hate a lot of people but this mindset is gonna give you anything you wish for.

Not going to lie, I'm ugly as fuck and I would still be turned off by your body.

Lol right wish it weren't my body bruh

Oohhh yeah burnnnn bc Im totally being needy by posting user pics on an user board, shoooooooot there goes my chance of getting a "guy I want to fuck" on this fkn Veeky Forums board just what I wanted!!! Even if he could be some weeaboo basement dwelling fedora donning f a g g o t t, darn that's what I wanted just to bang him & now I blew it

I know... I always like don't eat cuz I don't get hungry till late at night (and it's always for salty carbs.. I try not to go k Deboarding but o prob do espec. When drunk)

Nice try faggot. We all know you lifted these pics off Veeky Forums ages ago.

PLEASE BE IN AUSTRALIA!

Yea you're flabby and gross. And if you need Veeky Forums to motivate you just go die please.

Calm down you thirsty cuck.

Eat less and exercise you dumb bitch this isn't rocket science

user. You want an honest assessment.

You are not fat, you are flat as fuck.You aren't "ew" or "fat" just "meh".

You literally have no shape. I mean, you look like a board. You would benefit from adding some size to your ass and lats to give an hour glass shape.

If I was you I would begin lifting and stop eating junk food. You look like a normal person, but the reason we are on Veeky Forums is because we want to do better than normal.

>I try not to go k Deboarding but o prob do espec. When drunk)
what does this mean? I seriously don't understand the sentence, and I consider myself a pretty decent english speaker

I should note, the guys saying you look skinny fat are right. You have no muscle mass and so the fat you do have doesn't sit well.

If you want to ask for Veeky Forums related shit, go ahead. If you want to whore for attention, fuck off.

Tbh you're not actually that fat, your body is just shit. Even if you cut to 20% your body shape is going to be ugly and off-putting because your genetics are just bad.

You'll never be able to achieve a good hourglass shape because your waist is shit and your hip bones are shit and your breasts are almost certainly shit.

Good news is you can almost certainly still land some nerdy loser with an Asian fetish.

Thanks 4 the answers to my questions.

See I don't think I am meh (opposite on the worse end) mostly bc I can't get rid of the cellulite in my bum (amongst other places but mostly my bum it looks gross & I've never worn a bikini bc of it). Like even a few months ago (ok well like 6ish months ago), when I was eating mostly vegan & under 1500 cals, plus running every day, I still had cellulite. I just can't seem to get rid of it OR the bloating wh in was there when I was not drinking liquor (drinking carbonated alcohol anyway) or soda or anything/... so what was/am I doing wrong???

Post bootie pls

id make you gag on my side bulge if you know what i mean qt bbe

Look incredibly average desu, not fat but just bland. Ass got potential though, work on that.

Honestly it sounds like it's mostly in your head, and the fact that you have some drinks and post your body to Veeky Forums is evidence again that it's a subjective hate.

What I think you should do, is grab a measuring tape and start tracking the size of your ass, waist, hips and chest. This is an objective measurement. Bad day, good day, it doesn't change like your opinion of yourself when you look in the mirror.

Start going to the gym with a goal to improve the things that bother you and using these measurements you can track concrete progress.

>I can't get rid of the cellulite on my ass
Only you obsess about that, most people who walk past you in the street barely notice you let alone see through to your deepest held personal body concerns.

Being too self conscious to wear a bikini is a bigger turn off than showing cellulite when wearing a bikini.

T E L A V I V
E
L
A
V
I
V

Read the fucking sticky. Vegan doesn't automatically equal healthy. In fact, it's almost directly antagonistic since it cuts out most protein sources. Stop drinking liquor. Carbonation doesn't matter. If you're not losing weight on 1500 calories, eat less. This is all basic shit.

Also learn to write like a fucking adult.

And once you have cellulite you can't get rid of it.

Would gibe da penis

Now fuck off attention whore

O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

H O L Y S H I T . . . ! ! !
Eat less, exercise more.....????
You've done it u mad faget
, W O WWWWW ,'eat less, exercise more, I have NEVER never never never NEVER heard that before my god you've broke some kind I've barrier I have (le)te rally never thought about the whole calories on/calories out thing since it was taught to me in HS but by gosh user u showed me

(Reading btwn the lines in case ur retarted which u think u t, Tbh I believe u should KYS :) )

And stop fishing for compliments. Jesus.

Read the sticky, eat right, work out. Or don't. No one here gives a fuck about you and your need for validation.

If you actually understood it you would be skinny you dumb cunt.

>all these thirsty beta newfags
top lel

Man I speak nothing but English but desu I have no idea wtf I was trying to say, I'm not autistic just drunk I promise

Lol if you already know about calories in/calories out why the fuck are you still fat?

Wow you're so edgy and cool!!! I wish I could have a hot fun cool gf like you!

You're obviously not interested in actually getting fit so why the fuck are you here?

so many faggots here

weight-loss is a mental battle, it can be hard.

And posting pics on Veeky Forums makes it so much easier right.

If she knows what she needs to do, why is she posting? She needs to gtfo and stop fishing for validation from a bunch of nerdy fags.

Life is meant to be hard. Where's the fucking sense of achievement and progress if everything you do is easy and lacks challenge?

Humanity was forged through internal and external struggle.

Ok thx, only I'm not fucking worried about guys wanting to have sex w/ me or looking good in a bikini, where the fuck did I say that you goddamn autistic dipshit??? Maybe I just want an objective opinion that I haven't heard before??? Maybe I just wanna look good for/to myself & not someone else??? What matters most is what I see in the mirro which is why I'm asking user faget thier opinion rather than ppl I know u cumt

I suppose if it was easy everyone could do it.

nah you're right, she's gotta man up.

>objective opinion
user...
>Humanity was forged through internal and external struggle.
Was that your grade 10 English assignment title?

show tits you fat fuck

>also obese, kek
women will say fuckinganything to get attention

Cool. You look like shit. Now gtfo.

In 2 months you could be not disgusting.

But you're a woman so you'll give up after a week.

can't really tell from these angles desu, we need more

>some nerdy loser with an Asian fetish

So you for example? Well shucks, it's a damn shame I am not fucking Asian I stupid cunt, how can U not distinguish white from Asian, you dim witted (or comirblind) fuckbut.

You look pregnant. Stop stuffing your face or call Tyrone.

Fuck off. No one wants to see more of that trash tier body.

Sounds like youve got body dismorpher or however its spelt, ive got it and i think my body is utter shit but apparently its not, you look good but if theres one thing you should do it get into strength training, that will help you with motivation more than anything...i dont get all the butthurt against this girl who's only asking for advise

get posting some high test then cos i need to blow

> fuckbut

stop lying, she can clearly lose some lbs by looking at , and should start doing squats, most preferably today.

Lol then you're really fucked.

okay I was worried

There's no specific advice she needs. She needs to just lose some weight and lift. It's fucking simple and she knows what to do, she just wants attention.

how the fuck is that really bad ??
strength training, squats, deads, bench will shift the lbs

pls accept my penis in your vagina bby

considering theres so many virgin butthurt DYELS on this board, you guys should be thanking her for giving you any attention

get out there, do some HIIT, proper TABATA, strength train and anyone can lose weight and get strong

>how the fuck is that really bad ??
>will shift the lbs
Why should she shift the lbs if it isn't bad? It is bad. She's skinnyfat. If her body was meant to be chubby it would be fine, but it's not.

You're actually just average and plain. Just cut calories and lift weight and you'll be alright.

Thanks user, one of the few helpful/constructive responses I've found I Appreciate it & will try the tape measuring thing at least

sweet belly! Ur FINE as is. If ur "fat" then a steak is pork

she's fucking perfect. fuck off idiot.

This.
I hate average girls, they are so boring

Np user. You can normally get tape and calipers together very cheap.

Would wrap your tiddies around my dick nah sayin?

*grabs you by the throat*

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!!??!

S H U T I T
D
O
W
N

Confirmed attention whore.

I got you flam.

You seem OK, very slight chunk. Just cut maybe 5 lbs and keep lifting.

Motivation isn't as important as making fitness a habit, just keep at it. Keep your diet sensible too.

Wood bury too