Mfw got laid the day before today.

>One year
>O n e
Try 7 user
I mean I tried but I couldn't get into it

Try 23 years

>Has had sex before
>still complains

>god i know what you mean user, it's been like, a whole month since ive had sex!

he said dry spell, not dry life

And here you are bragging about sex on an anonymous message board

>one year
Try 6, fuck. I just want to have that feeling of being embraced by a person who loves you.

>tfw was 25 yo kissless virgin
>find qt gf, kiss, have sex
>didn't tell her i was kissless virgin, she has no idea and didn't even suspect anything
>life is still a fucking pointless and anxious pit of despair

It never fucking gets better.

This, a gf is worthless if existence is even more painful.

feeling the exact same recently

I had 9 months but then a total uggo chained me to herself, 4 months going.

Try six you bitch. I'd rather be a wizard. At least they don't know what they're missing.

Last time I had sex was labor day 2015. Only 3 more days til my one year anniversary, kek

>Was in spain, went around town with pals
>got shitfaced drunk and met a nice spanish girl >who without much of a fuzz took me out behind the bar in an alley and sucked my virgin dick

>came so fast, couldnt get it up again to get in there, still a virgin.

It've been 2 years for fuck sake i thought i could get one but it look like my ex did me a favor bu dating me

>6months
all of you with x months/years, remember the bullship and baggage that comes with a relationship, then the heartache and scarring that comes after it all ends. its pretty comfy being alone, no ones gonna hurt my feels

tfw lost virginity a week ago and don't feel any different

>go to clubs
>approach women
>go trough your day
>approach women
>go to the gym
>approach women

you'll eventually get laid.

7 years here, should I just go to a weight watchers meeting and try and convert and bang a "curvy" chick?

>tfw

i don't think i'd be able to do that haha
right lads? would be hell
good thing i don't have to ever experience it

m8, I had a 5 year dry spell from 20 - 25.
Then literally fucked 3 women in 2 days. One was fat, one was a desperate lonely single mother, and one was actually really hot, but I got nervous and couldn't keep it up with her.

If that's happened to you can do it again

I got laid at 17 and now i'm 23. That dry spell might be worse than being a virgin

Why? If anything it's the same except you don't have the social stigma of being a virgin

>like, oh my god, user, I haven't gotten any since last sunday
>I can hardly think I'm so horny
>I'm so glad I have you as a friend to talk to

I just try to convince myself that being alone is worth it, and sex is nothing special.

But then I have dreams almost every night where I meet some girl and hit it off and stuff.

>I just try to convince myself that being alone is worth it, and sex is nothing special.
>but then I dream about her and that she still wants me and that everything is okay and then I wake up

>be 21
>girl is always trying to get me to come over to sleep
>it's always at odd times so I don't
>finally decide to go over after being at a bar on her side of town
>get in bed
>watch some netflix
>start making out
>take her underwear off
>dick is literally pressed up and about to be insert
>"[user] I don't think I want to have sex"
>I stop, "what?"
>"bloo bloo bloo"
>roll over and lay there
>"You're mad at me aren't you?"
>"No, I'm just disappointed and feeling blue balled."
>story about how feelings and sex and she isn't that kind of girl and she likes to get to know people first
>"You get to know people by having them sleep over and not have sex?"
>more dumb conversation
>"If you want to leave you can" she says
>"I'll do that"
>put my clothes back on and leave

Jesus Christ

Why do women feel entitled to our full attention and affection without giving us anything in return?

you did good

KEK. Good for for not sticking around tho.m that shit is retarded

An anonymous Taiwanese origami papercraft board none the less

The first time I met my gf she stayed over and we didn't have sex even though I made a move
It might be silly, but at this point the memory of that makes me trust her more with other guys

Dry since Sep 2010. Last time before that was March 2006.

CAN'T WAKE UP

No, I understand in some cases. There was this girl I really liked a few months ago who I was kind of trying to gf, but she'd just gotten out of a relationship so I wasn't trying to be pushy. We ended up making out in front of her apartment when I was dropping her off, then on a whim went inside and up to her bed. I said we didn't have to fuck if she didn't want to as she'd never intended on having me over in the first place.

Conversely, I feel pretty b8'd in that this other girl has been trying to get me into her bed just to "cuddle" for a while.

Correction, March 2007. HA HA I LOOKED PRETTY PATHETIC FOR A MINUTE THERE

>"If you want to leave you can" she says
Top lel famiglia

>been over a week
>gf constantly teasing me
>walked in on her spread eagle on the bed in a short bath robe
>softball player legs and ass hanging out
>she laughs and just says "no"
>later that night she plays with my dick with her feet for a few minutes
>tells me to finish myself
It's actually pretty hot.

you're a lucky man

excelent

I would next a bitch for that.

Gotta keep things fresh after dating for a few years bro. Plus I'm getting that test boost

kek

>gf only likes to get fucked rough
>tfw slow, loving sex kinda guy
life is suffering

t. faggot

Same here, but only because that's how I can last
Started doing kegels to maybe manage to survive some harder fucking without nutting immediately

you mean yesterday?

>yesterday's tomorrow is 5 days from now

>>mfw one year dry spell
>I feel like I reverted back to a virgin
>last time I had sex was in 2003, maybe 2004
my virginity has literally grown back.

>"bloo bloo bloo"
kek

you fucked up because
a. she was testing you to see if you really wanted it
b. she's not just some sloot and went straight to taking some random d
c. your autism flared up and you killed any chance of dicking her
congrats.

fuark im on 6, hows year 7? I hear something magical happens at 10

a. I'm in college, I'm not going to risk a single chance of getting a rape charge
b. what
c. She was the dumbass who waited until the clothes were off to complain and I have plenty of other options

I'm usually understanding but waiting until you're in bed with a guy to nix sex is 100% on the girl

youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

a. I'm not saying you should have ignored her and just rammed your dick into her. You say, ok fine, and then go back to fucking around and try again
b. don't know what kind of guy you are, but she let you know that she doesn't just fuck guys like some slut. Some guys appreciate that, some guys don't care
c. her waiting until her clothes are off is to let you know she's willing to let it happen if you work a little bit more for it. But if you have options, then you're more then welcome to take those up instead of coming to Veeky Forums to complain about it

>a. I'm in college, I'm not going to risk a single chance of getting a rape charge
protip: what you did could literally get you a rape charge

If she's such a good girl she can try hanging out with me platonicaly in ways that don't involve getting me into her bed and sexually frustrating me

You're more than welcome to fuck off because anyone is free to post their stories and commentary on Veeky Forums

>20 y/o virgin
>has had GF and some relationships
>2.5 whole years of dating dreams
>melatonin pills
>now back in school
>doing out of class group work
>someone makes a virgin joke
>highest most immediate laugh of the group
>girls leading the group
>underlying inferiority complex kicks in
>trying to be alpha and show off

I want to date a good girl but all paths that way seem rape

I'm in the same place. About six months dry. I've actually shot down a couple girls who made their interest in me known to both myself and literally all of my coworkers. Being alone is pretty comfy

Could get a charge for almost anything, wouldn't get a conviction

>tfw got laid yesterday
>cummed once then erectileDYSFUNCTION happened

>mfw coming up one year as well
>mfw if I don't fap for like two days I dream about her, wake up sad and with a boner
wew

Anyone else here fuck hookers during dry spells?

>involve getting me into her bed and sexually frustrating me
she wanted to fuck you fucking idiot.

>23 and had sex once in my life

>girl tries to play games
>"dude you should have just played her game"

That's retarded even if you don't have other options, what kind of man is desperate enough to let someone fuck with them like that?

>no means yes

lmao

and no, she was trying to get me to commit to hanging out more to the point where she'd "let" me fuck, hence the teasing me shit

Yea but she also wants to fuck with his head in a supremely annoying way. This guy says he has other options. So he should pursue them over this annoying slutty-but-not-slutty chick

Except the part where the social stigma exists entirely in your head, since if anyone asks you can just lie

Any rational person can see the dry spell is worse because you no longer worry about someone knowing you are the hated virgin, but instead you know what sex feels like and you know you haven't had it in ages

>the social stigma exists entirely in your head, since if anyone asks you can just lie
That's not how it works
If it exists entirely in your head you should be able to not give a shit about it and just say it casually without anyone reacting to it

what was he meant to do

Okay, but why are you telling people you're a virgin?

it's probably a woman encouraging him to play "the game"

I'm a few weeks out after breaking up with 3 yr gf. Now im getting a girl over my place tonight but I'm terrible at the whole making the first move thing.

Any hot tips from nonvirgins?

Sorry, but no.

Plenty of feeling up beforehand, at the right time after you're comfortable together

maybe some alcohol to loosen things up

remember she's just as nervous as you are

If a girl wants you to kiss her you won't miss it. It'll be staring you in the face, you just have to be the one actually going for it.

After that it should be like with your girlfriend so I don't even get your problem.

Thanks bub. Does Netflix and chill actually work as an easy in? I was out of the game when it hit its peak.

The kissing part is what gets me. Took a long fucking time and a bit of drunkenness on my part to kiss my girlfriend because of how nervous I was. Turns out she was into it and I almost waited too long. Now my approach is just assuming if a girl wants to come over my house she wants to bang.

>year ago had a gf
>had sex 3 times a week for year and a half
>broke up
>no sexual activity from then
>in the whole godamn year touched a tit for 2 sec and kissed 1 girl
>fuckme.jpg

It does but you have to be ready for it to take a couple of times to hang out before she wants to fuck

it gives girls the impression that they aren't being hoes and soothes their self esteem

if you're looking for a gf that may be a good thing for you, girls who drop everything and fuck on the first date after barely getting to know you may be time bombs (exceptions apply)

If a girl fucked me on the first date I would probably end it there desu
Second I can deal with

make sure she's eating chewing gum and then ask her if you can have a taste

no joke, this is how i got my first kiss

Good to know

Oh nah I'm just looking for some fwb type situation. So if she's insane ill ditch after we fuck.

seeshe just wanted some chase. A girl who isn't going to put out won't let you take her panties off. All he had to do was diddle her a little bit more, just regular ass foreplay and then try again. If she says no a second time, then he;s wasting his time, but chances are there wouldn;t be a second no.

Yeah they're actually pretty smart to hold it off sometimes

sure
she's not fucking with his head, just playing a stupid game

how's it going being a virgin?

Dig niggas got a fair point. If her pussy is out there's not really any going back.

>I ask new men to sleep in my bed naked together, but we don't fuck-I'm no slut ;>)
This lack of logic needs to die

>how's it going being a virgin?
>"lol you don't jump through hoops? fucking virgin."

You're always going to be a faggot

>fornicating before matrimony

I had like 4 months of dry spell and even had the chance to hook with 3 cuties but either the distance or my shitty life fucked my eagerness.

But now im talking to this chubby HUUUUGE LIKE HOLY FUCK BROS HUGE TITS that i met today at tinder and she already said "you're super interesting"

Bitch doesn't even know about my 250 kg dl yet. Chubby girls like that shiet. Imma throw her in the bed and motorboat those puppies while i bang and OH GOD I NEED THIS.

>"pressuring" her into having sex after she said no

Literally part of the new feminist inspired definition of rape

How retarded are you?

if fucking around with a girl, sucking her tit, is jumping through hoops, I'll gladly do it. Call me a faggot, a lot better than being some kissless virgin complaining on Veeky Forums about how women should just jump on my dick.

>copulating prior to nupitals

1 year and 9 months

>see couple run out of the mcdicks i work at
>hes chasing her, catch up, pinch her ass.
>they both laugh, get inside their car and start making out

must be nice

t. numale