Fall for reddit memes and approach women for first time

>fall for reddit memes and approach women for first time
>3 different girls today
>make small talk with the cashier at food place: she's very friendly and gives me extra potatoes
>approach girl at library reading inyuasha manga: sperg out about anime, she's like "ummm ok" and wants me to fuck off
>approach girl after math class: try talking about school, she says "yeah oh that's right" stuff like that, not really listening, goes off with her friend somewhere
>0/3

Am I gonna make it?

Sounds to me like u did good with the cashier girl though

Maybe go back there in a few days huh

>only girl who acted even close to friendly was literally paid to do it

Probably not friendo.

You gotta keep at it, not everyone is looking for someone to talk to.

You have to be good looking to do this user

No

good fucking job user

just keep doing what you're doing, you'll find the sweet spot eventually

>girl reading about inuyasha

Was she a cute weeb?

> extra potatoes

That's your best bet user. Had a cashier at McDonalds gives me two large fries when I only ordered some nugs. Didn't notice till I was home though but the next time I saw her I talked to her about it and got her number. That relationship lasted a whole 3 months. Was glorious

She was a mcchicken

>extra potatoes

sounds like a win to me

You have more courage than me so, yeah you already made it.

You idiot if she gave you free shit means she wanted u

You forgot the most important rules:
1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.

Free potatoes sounds like a win to me, OP. Extra cals = extra gains = even bigger returns next time you hit on girls. Linear progress and overload. Remember, add extra 2.5 potatoes to every PUA session and soon enough you'll make it.

After a year of being in a "frat" i'm still a virgin lol. There is no hope for me

you firstly need to be alpha chad to do this
alphas are born not made
if you are not alpha you will never ever ever ever ever ever change

How is that even possible family like sex is so easy to get just out your penis in a vagina

> work in retail
> more and more girls smiling at me with "that smile" when i serve them

Just be yourself that's all girls want

Kek

Fuck you and your self-defeating thoughts

yes

Let's say we reply 20 times back and forth and come to the coclusion that looks do or don't matter. What do we then accomplish? Did we get laid? Did we find girlfriends? No. So quit being a depressive faggot with excuses and go out and talk to women.

The thing is,if he isnt attractive,girls will count him as the creepy guy.
You really need to look good to do this,otherwise you cant go out and get a random chick.

Do you actually look attractive?

No good trying to chat up at 10/10 if you're a 5/10

If you're a trout then fish for other trout rather than trying to catch a dolphin qt. Women are just as shallow as us.

>he doesn't know what being friendly means

This is true unfortunately. Girls only like random strangers talking to them when they're hot. If you're unattractive then you're a creep.

Case in point: I was with my mom a while back visiting, and we stopped by this liquor store so she could get some bourbon. The owner behind the counter was this fat Arab dude, but he was surprisingly smooth and laid the moves on my mom. My mom was laughing and flattered, but when we were back in the car she said the guy was creepy. I called her out on it and said if he was attractive she would have loved it, and she said "yeah, but he looked gross so he shouldn't have said anything".

So yeah, if you're not attractive then don't bother guys. You should focus on befriending girls through mutual interests, show them how interesting you are, and hope your charm and personality outweighs your looks. Only hot dudes can hit on random girls with a chance of success.

Keep talking faggot. Its like any other skill, once you learn how to bullshit enough to mask your autismo you'll be golden.

False there beta fag, your just making excuses why *you'll* never change.

kys shitksin

dont listen to this phag OP you will never make it

>tinder saved my life

went from 1 to 10 girls a semester

>extra potatoes
>two large fries
fucking carbs... flee while you can

I'd say build yourself up. Start low, fuck a fatty (don't get attatched please), build your way up.

My sexual journey this summer:
>Beginning of summer - fatty(not gigantic, but still fat)
>mid summer - cute face, slightly less fatty fatty
>end of summer - 4'11 tan qt that called me daddy
>later today - sexy latina with fat ass, and thin waist

Work your way up lad

Pls help. What sentence to initiate

Just keep doing it and be yourself.

Make sure your teeth are really clean, girls like that.

trust me bruh you never gonna make it

this

girls know within the first few seconds they see you whether you are

>one-night stand/fwb worthy
>string along for a relationship until she finds someone better worthy
>creep beta-orbiter friendzone worthy

They literally make up their minds within the first few seconds of seeing you, you don't even need to sabotage your chances with your autism - there never was a chance in the first place.

They'll look at your stature, your face and your smile and make their decision before you even have time to check out her tits.

>only 3 women
When 20 women in a row tell you to fuck off try changing stuff and methods and see how your results improve

Dude I'm 5'4, blonde, have one ear bigger than the other, a scar above my eye and have a slight belly. I do have an atractive face I'd say, and a decent jaw, and body for the most part, and I pull just fine.

>Dude I'm 5'4
bahahah ah ahaha ha

are you OP?

no fucking wonder

well I'm in college so I just say "you like college boys ;)?". Don't think my advice is gonna help

What's even better is I'm 19 so these 20-26 ladies want that young college fuccboi

No I'm not OP lmao I'm this guyI don't think you read my post. My post was saying none of that shit matters, especially the height meme

>extra potatoes
You made it OP

>extra potatoes
nice, free loot is free loot

make them social gains

>20-26 ladies want that young college fuccboi

that's complete bullshit, you're just good looking . girls go for older guys most of the time.

>she's very friendly and gives me extra potatoes

Chuckled

man, I've seen 2 goat oc's today

>women owe me something so every single one I talk to should get on her knees

Wow you talked to 3 fucking women and we're probably a sperg about it. Better stock up on condoms, chad

Just gotta keep practicing m8, that's what I'm starting to do as well.

Except that's not at all what I said you fucking autist. I said that only attractive men can openly hit on strangers and expect success. If you're not attractive then you need to befriend the woman and show her that you gave other desirable traits that make up for being unattractive, ie. personality, money, hobbies, nice body, etc. Go back to plebbit for fucks sake.

If you're at school don't talk about school. If you're at work don't talk about work.

They're bored, entertain and distract them.

1. You approached. That is a win.
2. You got extra potatoes.

You already made it. Keep at it brahj.

>befriend the woman
already too late, friendo

>joining TKE
loving every laugh

Nice reference experience faggot

>No relationships have ever evolved from friendships

Hi user.

Remeber this is the first step, you already talked to three girls in 1 day.

Imagine how many you will talk to in a month.

If you keep this up you will definitely meet a girl who is cute and worth your time.

The best pick up artist has failed more times than you have tried.

Im proud of you user, keep it up :)

man it must suck to be bluepilled

>Food place
Jesus Christ.

I'm not saying it's the optimal thing, I'm saying it's ridiculous to say it's an impossibility.

Attraction is non-negotiable. If there was no 'spark' then you got friendzoned and there's no hope.

>tfw only homosexual men, old women, and ugly chicks hit on me
is this what making it is like?

what I was trying to say

sure, you might weasel your way into some sex when she decides to give you a chance after she got to see your beautiful personality. But it will be missing that primal urge, that mutual lust that makes the sex awesome.

Kekd

Do this shit tomorrow again.
When it's your first time in the gym, you're obviously gonna suck at it too, am I right?

>Gives me extra potatoes
Isn't that a marriage proposal in Poland?

Yeah! Hey, rejection is better than regret user

anyone with any success will tell you they failed many more times than they succeeded. Kind of cliche but I think it's true--and even if it's not, life is definitely more interesting and fun if you try

Also it's not like these girls are going to instantly have sex with you. seeing them over and over will probably increase attraction, but if you don't ask for a phone number or ask her out you can't expect to ever see her again

Sometimes chicks don't want to fuck immediately and you befriend them first. Or its something else. You're delusional if you think a woman isn't interested unless she jumps on your dick immediately.

Being rejected many times will probably destroy his self esteem.
You need to be attractive to get a random girls number.

Good job OP, although you might not feel it you are slightly less socially retarded than you were before.

Make sure to keep training, 1x3 isn't bad for your first day, keep it up for this week and then next week go on to 2x3.
Once you feel more comfortable talking to people becomes second nature.
If you want a rest day talk to guys instead so you don't lose all social gains completely, and this is easier because you feel less pressure

regret will permanently damage him and never let him continue on with his life. its easy to convince yourself that someone else is a moron. its hard to convince yourself that you're not a moron.

Good job, dude. Keep at it.

The store and math class were a good idea but the library was stupid as fuck. She was probably there to read, not have small talk about anime which is why she wanted you to fuck off.

>0/3
>expects any results

Boi when they say getting with women is a numbers game they mean like 3/50

I know that feeling bro.

On the plus side, we're at least not totally 100 % ugly, if someone hits on us.

>its hard to convince yourself that you're not a moron.

Not if people with doctorates know less than you do.

this, use the rule where you judge yourself honestly on a scale of 1-10 then take -2 from that number and that's the max you should try til you git gud

Kek

Kind of this. If a woman finds you attractive, being her friend for a while won't make her lose the desire to fuck you. The "friendzone" only happens if a woman does not find you attractive enough for sex.