Wheels

Instead of lifting weight I do sport 6 days a week.

>>guess the sport

Probably e-"sport'

It's just been added to the olympics.

Climbing?

professional curls?

>arms bigger than legs

yeah, sounds about right

Spend about 1hours ~ a day at the skatepark on my board. Im pretty average but i noticed some nice general gains

Curious to see physiques of other sports

Kek

fork ups? this is only based on your ass in gut.

Bullshit, you must lift as well or at least do curls all damn day

d3 beer league fat boy rugby with the other never was nonatheletes.

The illusion of shadow

Springboard diving 6 days a week for 2 hrs a day. Mostly abs and legs tho. I still lift tho, upper body is completely untrained in diving. Before college I was a gymnast.

>skatepark
>not street

dyel fuccboi

>skating gets you a body like that
hahahaha no
skaters are skeletons

Nice,
How much does lifting help your springboarding?

skate tranisition usually brah but i dont mind some fun street spots
Find out for yourself :)

Lifting is a good way to get your legs strong enough to push the board, but the range of motion while actually diving isnt more than a half squat. Getting that small range of motion strong doesn't take long.

Lifting upper body is completely frowned upon and I have to do it essentially in secret because it reduces flexibility and speed (which are almost everything in diving). My shoulder flexibility has gone down over the years, even with consistent stretching.

So the answer to your question is yes lifting helps diving, but only for training legs and abs.

For real tho, me and my brother have skated most of our lives and we were skeltons before we started going to the gym. What is this skateboarding gains meme i do not understand

How do the chinklets always smash women's springboard diving? during the olympics they always have a good 30-50 point margin from the silver and bronze medalists. (3m and 10m springboard)

olympic cock snorkling

turkish oil wrestling?