Hardest

Which did you achieve first?

2 pl 8 bench because I was stupid and in 8th grade and didn't work legs

ohp bench squat deadlift

none

bench

ohp bench

idk why but my swuat and diddly crash a lot harder when i cut

2 plate bench. I lift alone so heavy squats were kind of scary and I used leg press instead. Now if you'd included leg press, then 4 plate leg press came first.

But seriously, anyone starting out who does all those lifts should be able to 1 plate OHP first by a long way.

>Thinks 4pl8 leg press is in anyway as difficult as 3pl8 squat

OHP by a mile. When I hit 1pl8 OHP, I was benching 1.5pl8, squatting 2pl8, and deadlifting 3pl8

OHP because I was learning breakdancing before I started lifting. I was already walking on my hands before I started. My next one was Squat because of stairs

I can leg press more than 5 pl8 and I can't squat 3 pl8, thats how easy leg press is

leg press is ridiculously easy, not even worth mentioning.

ohp

Oh really. Where did I say that?

You know what's not difficult at all? Leg press.

And your mum.

OHP first, then bench within a few weeks, then squatted 3pl8*3 a month after, DL still hasn't made it as i had to take some time off straight after and suddenly all my lifts have died

breakdancing on some cock?

>tfw repping 1 plate on ohp and still cant bench 2plate for one

Who cares.jpg

why is ohp easier to get?
ive been ohp for a while and still cant get above 40kg but can bench 2 plates.. anyone help me out?

Ohp 1 plate is extremely easy. I keep seeing people post there max of like 135 on Ohp is this a meme or some shit?

I know that feel

Push press will do that for you.

I only just hit a 3 plate deadlift today, so neither.

that doesn't even make any sense. If you're benching 2pl8, your shoulders should be strong. What also doesn't make sense is if you're doing inclines they should be doing at least 115 too. You're telling me you don't do inclines and you've never done a shoulder workout or you only bench 1pl8

Hit 1 pl8 Ohp first. 2 pl8 bench next and I'm stuck at 2.5 pl8 squat and 3.5 dl

Because it's only 60kgs. It's easier than doing a handstand. If you are benching 2 plates you could do it easy, it's just your head playing tricks on you.

this is exactly me right now

>Oh really. Where did I say that?
When you tried substituting your leg press for fucking squat you daft fuck. Do you not understand the implications of the language you use?

How do you half-squat up 3pl8 but cant squat 2pl8 once

One uses a different muscle group than the other.
You can power through a deadlift much easier than a squat. Especially if you're actually hitting depth.

im not sure... idk if its form or if im doing them wrong but i just cant progress on it. ill work on it more today but i always thought ohp was one of the harder ones til i saw this thread...

OHP--squat--bench--deadlift.

Didn't hit 4pl8 DL until texas method, always been my least favourite lift.

how much weight is 1pl8? european here, can't deal with your measures

You read like a faggot. The 4 plate leg press was done about 2 months after I walked into the gym for the first time in my life. Thus why I said bench came first.

Or does the dick in your mouth make it hard to understand "but seriously"?

OHP first by a mile

Squat was at least 1 year before any of the others

For most people it is man. OHP is considered one of the hardest lifts. You're working with smaller muscles and less muscles total for a compound. That being said, you should be capable if you're repping 2pl8 on bench. Review your form, it's probably the cause of your issues.

While it probably is form, OHP is a pain. People saying they reached 1pl8 while not even close to a 2pl8 bench are doing push press. The lifts go hand in hand I noticed. My 1pl8 ohp came right around my 2pl8 bench.

Bench then squat then OHP and still working on DL. my grip is too weak, its never going to happen ;_:

Do mixed grip. Don't sell yourself short for something as dumb as the grip strength meme

>implying

....1 plate on each side... 20kg plate, so if 2 plates 20 x 20 = 40 and add the weight of the bar. "Plate" is not a measurement in america either you fucking dingus.

it's a meme
>just buy gloves so you dont need to build callouses and get ugly ass hands

I did it in ohp>bench>deadlift. I still haven't reached 3 pl8 Squat, it feels like I should be able to but I can't get more than halfway up at 300.

ill work on it more today.. definently discouraged by this but im sure its just form.

Since you're so fucking autist, I'm going to break it down for you.

>I lift alone so heavy squats were kind of scary and I used leg press instead. Now if you'd included leg press, then 4 plate leg press came first.

1. We don't know the details you leave out. The world exists outside of your autistic mind and does not know what you don't tell them.

2. You're attempting to replace leg press with squats because you were, and still are, a retarded pussy. A 4pl8 leg press is in no way indicative of squat ability.

3. By attempting to substitute leg press, you're implying that they are comparable, and thus your 4 pl8 ride on the bitch sled should count for anything.

Nobody is talking about your 2 pl8 bench being first, we're laughing that you think Santa's Ego Sled means shit. Language is hard, especially when you're this fucking stupid.

These posters are Veeky Forums newly weds! Wish them a happy honeymoon!

20 + 20*

1POHP

I don't know how people can deadlift so much but squat little. My dl is only 35 lbs more at 290. My legs start shaking in dl, thats why I stopped barbed rows. I can't fucking hold 155 and row it before my legs start shaking again. Seated rows are so much better

3 plate squat first
I still don't have a 4 plate deadlift despite having a 455lb atg squat

rude desu
but thanks anyway

>Language is hard, especially when you're this fucking stupid.
Well, keep working at it. I believe in you.

How

>I lift alone so heavy squats were kind of scary
Use a power rack, adjust the safety bars so they are only an inch or 2 below where the barbell will be at the bottom of your rep. Then you can fail without destroying your back/knees.

OHP first
then squat
then bench
lastly deadlift

I first got to 315 5x5 squat but I was never testing my 1RM for bench but it probably wasn't 2 plates.

didn't bench 1RM for a while but randomly started trying 1 plate OHP and got that last summer when I could also probably 2 plate bench but never tried.

Finally hit my 2 plate 1 rep bench a couple months ago and I think I can 2-3 rep it on a good day.

Haven't deadlifted in months...I peaked around 315-325 5x5

Mike Ross can ohp 3pl8 and can plink

squat, ohp, bench press, haven't got deadlift yet

Squat first.
Then OHP,
Then dead,
then bench.

I can deadlift almost 6pl8 now and can no longer squat 3 plate for even a single.

a gf

wich bar because i have one that is 7.75 kg and another that is 10 kg

I was OHP'ing 1pl8 for reps in less than a month
I have literally never deadlifted more than 3pl8 for reps though and I've been lifting for years, Lel

4pl8 diddly

None.
But I guess ohp will be the first one.
I'm at 50kg, doing a deload now, it's my strongest lift

>Which did you achieve first?
bench

>Hardest
ohp

>being this something

Weak grip. I can't hold on to much more than 350, even with mixed grip. My legs don't even get worked by deadlifts with I try to do them now.

This so hard. The last year I had some girls who really liked but i couldn't get over my insecurities to get over it and make something real. I just always thought something better was out there and never attempted to appreciate what I had.

What the fuck. Do farmers carries bro. Or just look like a vagina and use straps. You're missing out on decent gains.
There's also a video mark bell did with Ed coan that shows the grip work ed did/does.

Same

...3pl8 bench before 3pl8 squats

Don't ignore legs, lads

First achieved OHP, no idea why, shoulders used to be my weakest group by far.

why the fuck do you care about leg strength so much?
I just work them so much that they don't get disproportional and that's it

2 plate bench and I was focussing on squat with SL.

I'm 5'8 and pretty barrel chested so I'd say that'll be it. 1pl8 OHP was the sweetest victory for me. OHP was a bastard for years.

>why do you care about the strength of one of your largest muscle groups on your body?
What a stupid question

Link pls

>he thinks he needs to squat more than 1pl8 to be a normal human bean

what a stupid answer

1 Pl8 OHP is considered entry level strength as long as your not an anorexic beta-twink

2 plate bench first
1 plate OHP second
2 plate bench third
4 plate bench last (then promptly threw out my back on the following set and haven't deadlifted since)

>2 plate bench first
>1 plate OHP second
>2 plate bench third
Are you retarded?

That was my workout weight when I was 16.
And I believed in high rep with moderately heavy weight.

I did SL meme x 5 so I got the squat then ohp then dl and finally i go the bench

OHP

typo.. first should be 3 plate squat.

ohp
squat
diddly
still grinding for dat der 2 pl8 binch

ohp then deadlift, then bench, then squad

believe it or not.

>tfw lower back problems and can only do one of these exercises

Why even live

Deadlift
Ohp
Bench
Squat

Sounds like this is gonna be me in hopefully january.
Currently at .5/.88/1.5/2.5

3 plate squat
1 plate OHP

My max bench is 185 and max deadlift is 335. I'm fucked.

Pressing 1 plate ohp is far far far easier than benching 2plate.

OP chart is stupid as fuck.

ohp
dl
squat
bench

Just youtube supertraining06 ed coan. I'm on my phone waiting for an interview sorry

I hit those after 3 months, but in reverse.

>4 pl8 OHP
>3 pl8 bench
>2 pl8 squat
>1 pl8 diddly

get on my level

2pl8 bench.

In fact, most machines that focuses on the chest, I've managed to hit max before any other kind of machine. I'm guessing that would be the same for most people

DL Bench havent achieved squat or ohp yet

I have deadlift, squat and bench beyond that.

Don't train OHP, but did some sets of 8 at 55kg recently and it was hard as fuck so IDK

I'm new to Veeky Forums, fill me in with the lmaopl8 meme, because I'm having a hard time getting it