Who else here buying up all they can before this gets listed on normie exchanges? Glad the FOMO from yesterday dried up...

Who else here buying up all they can before this gets listed on normie exchanges? Glad the FOMO from yesterday dried up, filling bags hard right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
discord.gg/HFXRTw
medium.com/@Cindicator/group-intelligence-shows-47-p-a-return-367b86603278
medium.com/@Cindicator/october-december-roadmap-bb0639f68be8
medium.com/@Cindicator/0-2-of-cnd-to-early-forecasters-83293862e865
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Such a steal

reckon it will take a while to hit the big exchanges?

Scooping up as much as I can. This is a goldmine.

binance guy is getting desperate

its on ED right?

It's at 300 sats right now. Wasn't ico at 3100? Is ED or HitBTC the way to go on this one?

LINK ED CND contract pls

yes.

Nice to see, they only settle for the best exchanges.

They want only the best exchanges guys..
I think it will be listed on Bittrex or Polo soon

We are the Cindimarines

I'm new to ED, can some anons please teach me how to find the token? There doesn't seem to be one for CND

Where can I get some information about it? What is it and why will it moon aside from being only on non-normie ED for now to accumulate.

Honestly tho why is it tanking? If it was as good as everyone says no one would be selling

You need to put in the contract address for the cindicator token. It's why normies cannot buy this yet, that's what makes it such a goldmine.

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

(Double check the link before clicking it)

>ico hard cap 15m (1/10 LINK)
>advisor is Charlie Shrem, Evan Change
>partner with Microsoft bizpark
>working product with >10000 customers
I am looking at least x5 for this.

It is just correcting from the FOMO yesterday + ETH and BTC are still mooning which hurts altcoins. Once that stops and it gets listed it is 5x from there. Screencap this.

cheers mate, figured it out. Reckon this will be fixed soon?

Apparently they did not want to get listed on etherdelta. So it will not be fixed.

CindicMarine, reporting in!

wtf this feels surreal, almost too lucky to be true for a newbie like me

Pssst, get this while you can, invites won't last forever - your gold ticket to that magical group you've been wanting in.

The address doesn't seem to work anymore, charts and buy/sell menus are taking forever to load

discord.gg/HFXRTw

they do. i just tried. it is just slow

This is another avalon isnt it fuck sake

How are you even remotely comparing this to Avalon lmfao

I invested 14 ETH. I seriously feel comfy.

i don't get the avalon reference. Someone care to explain?

How is this gona get to 5x if you have 100+ eth of sell orders under 2x?

>100+ eth of sell orders under 2x?
Maybe you should broaden your horizon to not 2 hours ahead but maybe 2 months.

Iam not surprised. Aren't people always selling at 2 x to break even and ride with the rest from there on?

Anywhere I can contact you in a month to make fun of you? 100 ETH is nothing. Half this board could buy up the entire sellbook.

Not gonna get into this.. Other icos that are much more promising atm. I applied to the whitelist but my novel wasn't gay enough or something, no big bummer. I actually like ED because it keeps normies away and those who try usually fuck up and make us easy pocketmoney but for some reason my gut tells me to stay the fuck away from cindicator.

Today is still a good day, Request is easy and safe moon mission, airswap will release soon, the ico with the lightning icon that og's are not allowed to talk about yet comes soon.. good times ahead.

Good luck to everyone getting into cindicator

Yep, I bought a ton and went back for seconds

It's a piece of shit, not even fuddin'.

Thank you sir, good look to you too!

Well, that was convincing

should i swap my ether or my bitcoin for this?

Anyone experiencing extremely slow transaction times? Tried to deposit from ED wallet to ED exchange 17mins ago but still pending confirmation. (8 GWEI fees. Would like to add more if it speeds the process up but doesn't seem to give me the option).

Stop using 8 gwei put it on like 30 or something even that is still cheap as shit

>Cindi thread

>0.000055
JUST

there doesn't seem to be any option to increase gwei when depositing from ED wallet to ED exchange...

^Gwei

i understand that increasing Gwei will speed up the transaction, but you can't seem to do that in ED when depositing funds from ED wallet into the exchange wallet that you actually use to trade ;_;.

There's only a deposit button and no options for Gwei increases.

Don't deposit all of your ETH! You need to keep some in your wallet for the fees incurred in withdrawing your funds out of etherdelta

Thanks bud, will keep it noted. Also found a dropdown menu for increasing Gwei costs on the top right corner.

Only started using ED literally today, thanks for the babysitting anons.

Yeah that bullshit has caught me out a few times.

GOYS!
I only bought 100k CND, how much are you planning on acquiring?

.... WHY THE FUCK IS BUYING ON ED SO SLOW HOW MUCH GWEI DO YOU NEED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's already rising back up, this is a sleeping giant, 5x easy short-term, 10x possible, don't be greedy and leave some for dem predictions, might be worth it long-term

already finished, sitting on comfy 500k, this is my ticket to the moon guys, fuck LINK, fuck ARK, fuck OMG and especially fuck QTUM

Binance will probably happen.

so you guys are saying if i buy now there will be guaranteed riches?

Best of luck!

No. But the chances are stacked in the buyers favor if you are looking one month down the road.

Yes! We're on our way up again!

what a piece of shit, literally 0 real world use case for this rubbish if you know anything about finance. no need to be a token neither, enjoy losing your shirts to these russian scammers

ROFL, nice try
medium.com/@Cindicator/group-intelligence-shows-47-p-a-return-367b86603278

FUD on this coin is really weak...

>ico extremely hard to get into
>15 mil hard cap
>devs trying their best to keep this off etherdelta

the fomo alone is going to make this profitable.

Lies, lies and more lies:
medium.com/@Cindicator/october-december-roadmap-bb0639f68be8

STOP! We need to fud till it lists on Binance

This shit is only on Etherdelta? I refuse to deal with that "exchange".

It's not even properly listed there, but it's really cheap at the moment.

Click the arrow in the top right corner and click 'set gas price'. Set it to 30

>normie plebbitor detected
Stay poor if you want, nobody is forcing you to make money

FUD so nice... FOMO so sweet

eh goys...i got 250k cindis right now, did i buy the right thing?

lol thought you were larping, turns out to be legit haha

>Anonymous (ID: vTi/L5kq) 10/13/17(Fri)11:11:54 No.3855380 [Reply]▶

Yep! It's not even officially listed and is still very cheap. For a better position, just buy more. That's what I'm doing.

getting a bit nervous, i'm not able to withdraw my shit...is ethereum shitting the bed or something?

How can I but this

When the eth network is clogged, you gotta use more gas to get anything done on ED. So sad, but true.

it has both an AI and a consensus protocol for predictions on markets held by real people. If the predictions of an identity are consistent and accurate they will be weighted more in the system for prediction. This is literally a collective conscious, businesses will use this to manage funds instead of relying and HIRING a manager of the money in such a hectic market, especially a 24/7 cryptosphere\
>just launched on ED
>delisted on ED to reduce hype
>NMR went over 200 million market cap and this could vastly supercede that
full disclosure I am holding 500k

Truth!!!

What was the ICO price in Eth and $?

etherdelta just watch a youtube instructional before if you havent used it before

.0000361 ETH
$.01

Etherdelta, my low IQ made me waste couple fucking hours trying to figure out how it works.

Definitely watch some videos if you're new, that shit is annoying as fuck

This is why Cindicator asked to be delisted on ED. Better days are ahead. But for now let's keep stock up on Cindicator, cause pump soon coming!

Can't wait for this to pump on the first real exchange it hits.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY LINK
YOU DIRTY FUCKER AAAAAAAA

Use the app. Profits guaranteed:
medium.com/@Cindicator/0-2-of-cnd-to-early-forecasters-83293862e865

Is 5100 cindicator enough?

I’m sitting at a huge loss on almost all my alt investments. bought all of them at pretty significantly higher prices than they are now and have been sitting on them for months.

Should I just eat it, cash out to ETH, and pour it all into this? I already bought some at 0.00007. Will I be able to flip this for massive short term gains and atone for my sins?

The rest of my shitshow

Idk about pouring all, but buying some cheap CND can't hurt.

"We dont want speculators".
My fucking sides half the supply is up on ED trying to be dumped right now rofl

yes :=)

No for fucks sake just hold. In a few weeks you'll be thankful you did. Just stop stressing out over blockfolio. It just creates FUD.

how do you buy this? not showing on ED

Get rid of that TNT and switch it to Cindicator. For the most part you made alright choices.
This is how you get burned. I hodled ICN. Hodling doesn't work.

I bought at .00007, don't worry once it's on a real exchange you'll be able to sell at profit. Also once the bitcoin shitshow is over you can expect CND to trade at x5 minimum.

Hitbtc or manually put cindicator address of ED.

Truth!

dunno what you're complaining about, it doesn't look that bad

I'm holding fucking 5000 Kyber that's down like 60% or some shit since last week, I should have fucken sold and probably still should but I'm a stubborn retard and will probably just hold it indefinitely

yours looks great compared to my portfolio right now

Drop TNT for Cindicator. LINK is solid.

I like link too!