THIS is the body YOU WILL get if you fall for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic meme'

THIS is the body YOU WILL get if you fall for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic meme'..

For the new friends: Strength training IS a meme that will make you deformed no matter what. If you want an otter mode or 'brad pitt in fight club' body DO NOT do strength training no matter how much broscience and stupid shit Veeky Forums throws at you.

Don't believe me ? Respond to any strength training enthusiast with 'Post your Physique' and they WILL stop responding.

Do not fall for the 'strength base' meme

My goal body, desu

Oh boy it's this thread again.

>Mfw

Oh look its this thread again

What a proper split WILLgive you

>Implying klokov mode isn't best mode.

gear with elite genetics

its threads like these that people end up having good discussions.

Ask to yourself, is this what girls want?

And this is gear with OK genetics

>Ok genetics
Dude is 6'4 with perfect proportions

And then ask to yourself, "do I give a shit about what girls want? "

Oh so you are a homosexual. That's ok I have gay friends

Are you high? Thats an amazing base now guy in pic should do a proper split.

You sound delusional. Despite what people on here say women are attracted to confidence. You can easily get a7/10 while being a smug overweight fuck. Getting higher than that requires a good body or money, but if you're jumping through hoops for women there's no hope for you.

Just to give you an idea, OP's pic deadlifts 600 lbs and squats 500.
Just stop the strength training

idk, this guy looks good

Homo rambling lmao

so you are gay then...

how am i not going to loose too much muscle in a cut, after a spilt bulk or a strenght bulk?

Why do you think that strength training is a meme?

>those tiny hands
>that tiny benis

Pic is irrelevant and OP is fag

Looks even worse

KEK, good joke

he has shit chesticles genetics. some more flies wouldnt hurt but he doesnt look bad

Girl here.
He's actually right

Timestamp or gtfo

No

His chest is absolute shit. Poor bastard.

>is able to bench 2x bodyweight
>chest looks like shit

This thread is spot on, I honestly feel bad for the guys that are gonna get into heavy squats and dl

They will keep wondering why the look like a fat blocky retard and all the curl bros are getting thepussy

first off, are you a fucking pussy-slave? are you that guy that is always so nice to all girls expecting to get something in return but never does?

and yes, im pretty sure 95% of the girls would rather had that as a boyfriend instead of a fatfuck

lol you guys are fools using candytoe's picture to discuss this kinda shit. Have you ever watched the olympics? or watched a sport for that matter?

Its a simple rule called form follows function. Jonnie's body has developed that way because of his sport requirements

>inb4 "falling" for a meme

Thats what a strength athlete for his sport looks like. You will also have a spectrum that have anomalies, maxes and mins. Max chewnning is aa strength based athlete the at performs in the SAME sport, yet his body composition is completely different.

Point is, you can't "fail" for the strength training meme because there is little correlation

He is basically fat, well at least looks fat

Post your physique

I don't get why so many people on here actually train for strengh. It's the dumb.

When are you ever going to actually use it? Seriously?
Posters will say
>to impress girls, I don't want to be asked to lift something and not be able to and look like a pussie.
Well in a way you are saying you lift for other people.
>I lift for myself and my own health
SS and lifting heavy really isn't near as healhty and active as a more frequent routine with more cardio. Lifting heavy for years will eventually fuck up your joints even with proper form. Enjoy being able to dead 500lbs and also enjoy having a wrecked back as an elder.
Think I'm kidding?
>I don't want to be weak
Stop compensating. No one realy cares about how much you can lift other than faggots who do SS. Seriously they are the worst type of lifters and think numbers actually mean something in life. If you aren't a professional powerlifter why actually try to lift so much?
You aren't realy using your strengh ever
And no bein strong does not mean being a better fighter.

I think all peope who do SS do it just so they can feel some sort of joy about themselves. They are usually ugly and fat but as long as they are "strong" and have "muh function strengh" then they are happy with thier lives despite never being able to use thier strengh.

reminder

Jesus.

His physique looks like that because he has amazing lower body genetics and bad upper body genetics, which makes him look disproportionate. Also, in that picture he's at a higher bf percentage, which also contributes to him not looking the best.

>I think all peope who do SS do it just so they can feel some sort of joy about themselves

And what is wrong with that? Lifting to feel joy. Oh the humanity, right?

Veeky Forums really is a shit place to discuss lifting.

>Hurr not a good body
Candito has strange proportions and very narrow shoulders. He was never going to look like Zyzz anyway.

>SS makes you look like a freakish powerlifter
No, SS is a fucking novice program designed to add a semblance of strength to people who are essentially untrained. Do you think the actual powerlifters in /plg/ are running SS? Why is anyone even discussing what's essentially "baby's first barbell movements"?

Why read if you can't pick up qt hipster girls talking about the newest literature?
Why go camping unless you can convince outdoorsy chicks to fuck you in your tent?
Why post on Veeky Forums when you could be practicing the ancient Aztec PUA techniques?

I love to read and spend time outdoors and socialize with my peers and none of those things will benefit me if you want to believe life is totally meaningless and all we should do is strive to live forever and fuck girls. I do things because I fucking feel like it and they make me happy. Kill yourself

If you use your free time to lift for strength in a safe and productive manner then all that's really going to happen to you is you'll gain muscle, strength, an awareness of your body, nutritional knowledge, and another place to meet new people. If you're not trying to pick up girls then BB and PL are not fucking different. Do what you like

I meant fuck you to kirby guy

THIS is the body YOU WILL get if you fall for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic meme'..

For the new friends: Strength training IS a meme that will make you deformed no matter what. If you want an otter mode or 'brad pitt in fight club' body DO NOT do strength training no matter how much broscience and stupid shit Veeky Forums throws at you.

Don't believe me ? Respond to any strength training enthusiast with 'Post your Physique' and they WILL stop responding.

Do not fall for the 'strength base' meme

Why is his stance so wide?

Came into the thread to call you a faggot. Literally a slave to warm, wet hole.
Faggot

Did you even read my post?

did you misquote or didn't read the whole post?

Beginner here, what is the alternative? Isn't strength training just lifting? Or do you mean we should be cardiocucks?

t. newfag

im gonna let you in on a secret meme. most good routines arent gonna make a significant difference in strength or size, either way, and are functionally all very similar

Cardio is great unless you're ottermode. Avoid SS and GOMAD.

OK so I'm an overweight 34 WHITE MALE. 6' 200lbs. Got access to some cheap cable weight machine. Just go for it, and it'll work out for now? I can ignore Veeky Forums until I'm under 15% bf and not pure dyel?

read the sticky

>people think candito looks small in this pic
shows how new most people on this board are

He's literally pale as fuck, spreading his chest, and has flash on his camera, then comparing it to people who are tanned, have down ward lighting, flexing, and pumped up.

this is what you get if you train only strength and have 15 or so bf%. strength training is great, but diversity is your best friend to gain size, and you should also incorporate higher rep schemes and even some cardio into your routine to look as good as possible. that being said, theres nothing wrong with focusing on strength for a few months as a beginner

candito is very close to the natty limit actually

this is the body you will get if you fall for the 'natty training will make you aesthetic meme'

Just cut out all the horseshit and use steroids and lift bitchweight for unlimited reps to get aesthetic.

SS + GOMAD is the way to go.

Me in March on Left. Me as of 2 days ago on Right.

please tell me this is a lie

honestly the guy in that pic just needs to do a nice cut with some cardio and he would be AESTHETIC as fuck

Fuck....jesus Veeky Forums, when will the ride end? Goddamn it I'm so confused...what should I do if I want aesthetics? Is SS a meme or not?
I'm just a beginner fag and wanna look good, do I need a strength base or not?

no, you'll get big just fine lifting 30lb dumbbells

Wait honestly will test + high reps accomplish anything?

>inb4 kys

Yeah, but what about "fun"?

I don't really care about looking better nor about being strong, but the lifts themselves are fun, and getting to a new max is amazing.

All of us are really doing this for a hobby. If you don't like it, why do you keep doing it? To impress girls? Being more successful would work out better if that's what you want.

Strength training is good for like a month specifically when you're a beginner, then move to hypertrophy.

This. All of the anti-SS fags always seem to have 1000 reasons not to do SS but absolutely no alternatives other than "gear"

do SS for at least 6 months. then add isolations you want, like curls and ab work, but keep your big 4 (dl ohp squat bench)

the people who shit on SS don't understand its purpose. it's for a base muscular and strength structure. that guy in OP's pic lifts like 5 pl8's for dl and squat. you're not going to look like that after 6 months to 1 year of SS.

>And no bein strong does not mean being a better fighter.
Absolutely does
Being weaker does not mean being a better fighter

>at least 6 months
most people will not be able to run it for that long desu

though please read the book you idiots

what should I do in place of squats if my knees are fucked?

>doing hypertrophy when you cant even bench 1 pl8.

fucking lol. great advice dude. 1 month strength training is nothing.

>implying the speed and agility of my smaller frame won't allow me to defeat you

You can definitely bench 1pl8 after a month or two of strength training if you eat enough and follow a clean bulk.

Most actual fights are just one real hit. Strength matters. This isn't cuck fu fantasy world

depending entirely on your initial size/strength

girl here

hes wrong

*Teleports behind you*

>Puukko goes into your 3rd distal intercostal space.

"Ei se mitään ole henkilökohtaiset, Lasten."

>implying people who can power clean 140kg will be slow
>implying he won't simply farmer carry your weak body when you go for your >muh armbar
>pic related

These guys are fucking confusing and no one references their own workout. They're all pieces of shit.

that gif has nothing to do with armbars
nope

also he was baiting u dummy

Speed =/= power

https:// www. youtube .com/ watch?v=Sa75VXdAij0

took me 3 months.
but I busted from 58kg to 70kg quite quickly, blessed dirty bulking.

>push exercise
>pull exercise
>leg exercise

Do this, get below 15%, and you'll look better than most people. I dont' know why there is so much debate over routines here.

thanks i didnt have that image on hand

I train for strength so I can pick girls up and fuck them like this

Maybe because he is about to do a snatch or a snatch grip deadlift?

This

Thirty-something confident smug overweight fuck here; this is absolutely true.
I don't doubt I could probably swing higher if I gave a fuck and worked on my body, in my reasonably ample experience all you need to get women is confidence.

Confidence to go all in and try, and confidence to find another when it doesn't quite click with a girl, instead of having your tiny ego crushed like a cherry tomato underfoot at the first hint of a "no."

If inflating your musclebags does what it tends to do and also inflates your sex drive and ego, then you might even do worse because you'll start to feel like you're entitled to "get" them, and they fucking hate that. And then you'll be even worse at dealing with rejection.
I've seen this happen a couple of times and it's a fucking train wreck.

I once posed a big reply to one of these SSmeme threads and got no fucking replies. Here is what you can expect after a strength routine. Not that the guy over bulked.

Strength routine, + 1 cardio day (+1more cardio day once you get intermediate) and slow bulk with 300 cal surplus, maybe 500 on cardio days.

Don't see why people hate so much on this guy's physique. He looks fine to me, and better than 99% of the world.

its Veeky Forums what do you expect. Go on bodybuilding and his physique will be praised more.

Looks like shit, they all look like garbage, small torso and huge legs, looks feminine as fuck

k

don't laugh, this was actually proven in the cartoon "Attack on Titan"