Have I 'made it'?

Have I 'made it'?
I'm 18 turning 19 in november btw.

>still living with your mamma's and papas'

no

POO

You look like you have a douchebag name, like Shane

Also yes, you've made it since you have a nice bod. Girls will love to feel your little abs and shit.

Shave that douche non-beard though

Nah, don't want a babyface

>mamma's and papas'

kill yourself

Whay is it with gordi gords always having the stupidest hair cuts

Like you have some of the greatest hair genetics and you waste it on some nerd retard cut. Get style you fuck.

But user, i love my hair like this, no other haircut looks good on me

I can actually imagine you're correct about this. Your hair looks fine. Girls will like it with the body to back it up. Which you do have.

reroll for different genetics then, because right now you have a baby face with peach fuzz

>expecting an 18yr old to have his own place

extremely uncommon and not smart unless you have a full-time salaried job

You look more retarded with your non-beard than without

In any case I think your eyebrows are too dark and thick for you to actually have babyface

Holy shit im 18 and i look like a child compared to you wtf

Now all you need is a pair of glasses or a shitty hat and you'll look like a hipster

Good to know m8

post butt

I'm not a faggot m8

Oh sorry. You look like one.

lol

no point denying, you look bretty ottermode and probably bretty good if that's your goal.

You again? Don't you get tired of whoring yourself dude? I remember the last thread you did where you tried to convince everyone that you looked great or some shit. You look ok dude, nothing to write home about, get some real life friends or a girl to massage your ego.

Why do you need a bunch of people on an anonymous brazillian bunda appreciation board to validate you? Creepy fucker.

looking breddy gud, ignore these haters breh, prolly all skinnyfat

lets see those legs for once OP

dead eyes

>tfw deadeyes
How to fix?

>a brown person with the name shane

Literally never ever

You will never make it you fucking disgusting poo in loo pajeet.