The Boer Republics were just more Africans to be crushed by imperial Europeans. Being white or black didn't matter

The Boer Republics were just more Africans to be crushed by imperial Europeans. Being white or black didn't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaker_Morant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well yeah, the Boers were just as indigenous as any of the "black" tribes. Africa has always been vibrant, diverse, and multicultural.

>Well yeah, the Boers were just as indigenous as any of the "black" tribes.

They explicitly considered themselves not as indigenous. They were settlers.

You think what africans think mattered to the Europeans.

Settlers settling and unsettled land, which makes them natives.

Southern African was not unsettled.

You're right, it was full of Boers.

Black Americans think they are native to North America, its a waste of time reasoning with blacks when it comes to territory since they have a ITS ALL MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE mentality.

Checked. I remember watching one of those Ferguson riots and there was some black guy yelling at the police "this is Africa you don't belong here". They're like an invasive species or something.

But according to you they werent european

Yeah, Europeans = from Europe.
Boers = from Africa.

i saw this one black guy doing the thing

why do all black guys do the thing?

jungle monkeys

Niggers gonna nig, I suppose

Even had to invent the concentration camp to do it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaker_Morant

DO IT AGAIN

>imperial Europeans
Strange way of spelling "perfidious Albion" you have there, Nigel.

this

It was full of khoisan and Bantu peoples, this whole unsettled South Africa is a stupid meme

It was not full of Bantus, most Bantus are migrants who moved in from Northern British colonies in the 19th century. The Khoisans were nomadic, hence Boers were the first to settle the land.

wrong

So who'd they fight the battle of red river against?

No The Khoi were actually agriculturalists in South Africa. San are desert based and nomadic.

>Most Bantus are migrants who moved in from Northern British colonies in the 19th century.

That makes no sense because we have countless European testimonies and records of them encountering a lot of Blacks in notable numbers within South Africa.

"Black" and "Bantu" aren't synonyms.

user in this instance it is.and during Apartheid it was (as seen with the countless laws that use the term Bantu countless times to refer to the Black population.

>What are the Bantu Migrations
Bantu didn't reach South Africa in significant numbers until Great Zimbabwe was no longer populated and even then they only settled along the East, the West, which is where the Boers first settled, was only inhabited by nomadic Khoisans. You could argue that Eastern South Africa was settled by Bantus first, but not the West.

The San were hunter-gatherers and the Khoin were pastoralists. They were both nomadic and did not settle permanently in any one location. European testimonies say of Bantus on the East coast, and inland, but the West where the Boers first settled was unsettled by anyone else.

>Natal is west
Are you fucking stupid?

>Bantu didn't reach South Africa in significant numbers until Great Zimbabwe was no longer populated
Wait, what happened to Great Zimbabwe?

>Boers first settled South Africa in Natal
Pic related is you

Who the fuck knows, they didn't write anything down. Sometime in the 15th century they stopped living in it and by the time Europeans found it nobody had any idea what it was.