SO YEAH, I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL

WHILE I WAS IN THERE I WOULD OBSERVE THAT ALMOST EVERYONE DID A PUSH UP ONLY ROUTINE. EVERYONE JUST DID PUSH UPS. I STARTED CALLING THEM THE PUSH UP BRIGADE. NO ONE WORKS OUT LEGS IN JAIL. THEY WOULD ALL TALKING ABOUT DOING THOUSANDS OF PUSH UPS AND COMPARE HOW MANY PUSH UPS THEY WOULD DO. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT DOING PUSH UPS EVERY SINGLE DAY WOULD NOT MAKE THEM BIGGER AND THEY WOULD LOOK AT ME WITH A BLANK STARE.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANY VALIDITY TO DOING ONLY AN UPPER BODY WORKOUT ALONE AND INCREASING OVER ALL SIZE?

ARE THERE ANY STUDIES ON THIS?

LIKE FOR EXAMPLE SKIPPING LEGS COULD INCREASE UPPER BODY GAINS?

THIS REALLY GOT ME THINKING BECAUSE THE BIGGEST GUYS WERE DOING THE SAME ROUTINE.

I AM JUST THINKING IT IS JUST GENETICS AND A PRETTY SHITTY WORKOUT ROUTINE. GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK HERE AND NO I DID NOT GET RAPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhF4Kpg6soc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>go to low IQ central
>be surprised that people are doing low IQ things

kek

If you just got out of jail how did you get this rare pepe?

well if you have a low muscle mass in your legs then you can have more muscle mass in your upper body without cycling and eating ridiculous amounts of food since you don't need the calories for your lower body muscles to work super hard.

YEAH, I GET THE WHOLE THESE PEOPLE ARE TO STUPID TO GRASP DOING LEGS

BUT STILL SOME OF THERE RESULTS ON AN ALL PUSH ROUTINE WAS PRETTY AMAZING

I MEAN REALLY AMAZING MIGHT BE JUST GENETICS BECAUSE TESTOSTERONE IS CORRELATED WITH HIGH RISK ACTIVATES SO PRISONERS WOULD HAVE HIGHER TEST

could they be using steroids? I mean they can smuggle drugs, so why not gear?

>well if you have a low muscle mass in your legs then you can have more muscle mass in your upper body

THIS IS WHAT I AM GETTING AT, BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT HORMONES WERE MORE IMPORTANT AND WORKING OUT LEGS IN A COMBINATION WITH UPPER BODY WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO GAIN MUSCLE BUT THESE GUYS RESULTS MADE ME QUESTION MY OWN THINKING

>THE ONLY FAGGOTS THAT WOULD BE ON TEST CAME FROM THE STREETS AND WERE ONLY THERE FOR A FEW MONTHS SO LIKE AFTER 3-4 MONTHS OF TIME IN THERE NO ONE WITH IN THAT PERIOD LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE ON TEST.

SO YOU COULD ASK THEM HOW LONG "THEY HAVE BEEN DOWN" AND IF THEY SAID LONGER THEN 4 MONTHS I WOULD ASSUME IT WAS NATTY CONSIDERING NO ONE WANTED TO SNEAK IN STEROIDS PEOPLE WERE JUST SNEAKING IN SPICE AND CIGARETTES.

Seems like steroids would be one of the easiest things to abuse in prison since they don't test for them.

>that one guy with a huge squat ass in prison who criticizes everyone
I sure wonder why they don't work legs to get that nice supple ass

NO ONE GOT DRUG TESTED FOR ANYTHING REALLY WHILE I WAS IN THERE..... THE STATE DOES NOT CARE WHAT DRUGS PRISONERS ARE REALLY USING THE ARE MORE INTERESTING IN USING THE PRISON POPULATION FOR SLAVE LABOR. THE ONLY THING THEY DID TO PREVENT ANY DRUG USE WAS TRYING TO KEEP THE DRUGS OUT OF THE PLACE. THE THING IS PEOPLE WOULD CHOOSE DRUGS THAT WOULD GET THEM HIGH FOR A BUZZ OVER TESTOSTERONE. SOME OF THE INMATES WOULD PLUG SHIT IN THERE ASS TO GET THE DRUGS IN SO THEY WOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN WHAT IS POPULAR OR SOMETHING THAT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WOULD WANT. SO THEY WOULD HAVE TO SELECT THE BEST THING THEY COULD SELL TO PUT IN THERE SOMEWHAT LIMITED MODE OF TRANSPORTATION OF AN ASSHOLE. BEFORE GETTING BUSTED AND BEING MOVED TO ISOLATION FOR A WHILE...

Doing endless reps will get you big. Look at Mike Tyson and look up Tyson squats. However, if you want true strength gains with less endurance, it's better to do variations such as archers and one-armed push-ups.

As far as legs, there isn't many bw exercises for legs. The best is pretty much pistol squats and that's it. It's hard to do any variations afterwards. It's why some bw enthusiasts will still do squats and deadlifts.

Greyskull tells you to do chin ups and push ups everyday.

what form of slave labour?

did you get raped in jail or is just a meme? i really want to know cause i might go to jail and this is the only thing that scare me.

>did you get raped in jail or is just a meme?

NO, I HAD A FRIEND WHO WAS LIKE A 6'3" 320 BLACK GAY GUY WHO THOUGHT I WAS CUTE SO HE WOULD WALK AROUND WITH ME PROTECTING ME BASICALLY NO ONE WOULD FUCK WITH ME BECAUSE I WAS FRIENDS WITH THIS GUY. SO YEAH JUST BE FRIENDLY WITH THE BIGGEST PERSON IN THE JAIL AND EVERYONE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE FUCKING WITH YOU. HE WAS GAY BUT WE JUST TALKED NO SEXY ACTION WAS HAD.

LOTS OF GRASS CUTTING LOTS

>6'3" 320 LBS BLACK GAY GUY

why are you writing in caps?

I DON'T KNOW

WHY DON'T YOU USE COMMAS EITHER?

IT IS TO TIME CONSUMING MAYBE I WOULD BOTHER IF THIS WAS NOT Veeky Forums

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME

WTF SON, I'M THE CAPSLOCK GUY AROUND THESE PARTS.

THEY CALL ME CAPPY AND I GIVE DECADES OLD BROSCIENCE ADVICE. CAPSLOCK IS PART OF MY IDENTITY. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME.

He's David Draiman

>WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME.

YOU CAN'T READ FIT IN JAIL I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE SORRY

Jesus Christ how horrifying. We need a board just for heroes like yourself who had to endure without for so long.
This site needs a /con/ board for former convicts.

The "do squats for the test boost" meme is literally just a meme. There is a small increase in anabolic hormones, but it's small, transient, and not enough to have any observable effect.

Yeah, you can work out only your upper body and get a bit upper body. Millions of curl bros do it every year.

Does everyone else in jail shout too?

that's what he went to jail for... op is a meme thief

dubs of truth

ahhh shit

do a lot of people get raped? sometimes when im depressed i dont think jail would be that bad except for the rape

Rape isn't real pussy, you'll enjoy it in the end

Maybe they had nothing better to do?

what did you do OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=UhF4Kpg6soc
OP is obviously full of shit. People lift heavy as fuck in jail with abandon because they've got nothing left to lose. Did you even go to jail pussy?

DO YOU WANT TO BE MY CUTE EXPRISONER BF