bodybuilding.com/content/in-depth-look-at-ketogenic-diets-and-ketosis.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16685046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat less you dumb fuck

eat less than your caloric maintenance level

lookin good bby

London

We need booty pics asap

your face doest even show so why bother blocking the tits and vag?

Squats on my dick to failure

i like it to be tbhonest

nice gyno you fucking faggot

Whats up with the paper on your bed, done masturbating? HAHAHAHAHAHA

drop the carbs also known as pastry and sugar

blue board maybe retard?

Cuz she will get flagged duh

LMAO GYNO

Read the sticky you god damn whore

I'm 5'6 and went from 169lbs to 133lbs and I still have a bit of that. Just keep losing weight and lifting as best as you can on a deficit, it will eventually go away.

Also, don't expect your stomach to be flat at all times-- water retention happens and it'll make you look a bit bloated. Just focus on getting to a lower body fat%

Stop eating bread.

LONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Ooh My, eat less fatso.

Exercise

I got really lean when i went to Turkey on a holiday, i walked 3 hours a day atleast and drank water all the time, also the heat made me less hungry during the day so i only ate one good meal in a day. So in conclusion, walking/swimming and eating in moderation makes you lean.

you take that back motherfucker. bread is god tier health food

C A L C U T T A
A
L
C
U
T
T
A

Shut up.fgt, bread is awesome

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

That muffin top looks deformed. I bet you look better with clothes on

Theyre talking about pastry that 'muricans call "bread".

TORILLA TAVATAAN

Ass or gtfo

niceme.me

nofunallowed.exe
identifyallmemes.exe

SS + GOMAD

This is now a bread thread, post only the best breads.

Pumpernickel coming through!

>this stomach fat

What stomach fat? You're obsessing over nothing.

Just start running and plank a little. I'd rather raise my maintenance than diet in your case

rye with walnuts is just godlike. Almost can't handle how nice the walnutz compliment dark bread

Go on a ketogenic diet for a month.

That's pretty much it.

Also, post the uncensored image next time.

Baguette is best for bulking

Burn more calories than you consume. Do weight training 3 times + a week. Do cardio 3 times or more a week too.

This link ur imgur so we can see

>eating bread
Pls be memeing

>that
>pumpernickel

nah man, you americans are retarded this is pumpernickel
Get it at european/german sections wherever you shop

This is my """"butt"""". Pls no ban.

Bulimia really helped my ex get that last little hard to burn "ponch" fat.

i like it

you look ok

Thx ur a keeper

you got good ass genetics

lose more fat and your body is gonna be 8.5/10

Turn around

work out and your ass will be great.

I'm not a vapid narcissist in my early 20s; so I don't have a personal imgur/instagram bullshit to spread my photos around.

Ketogenic diets burn stored body fat so long as you follow them strictly. That means going the extra mile to cut out processed sugars and keeping carb intake very low. It also means eating enough fats and protein.

Anyone can put up with that for a month, and it will significantly cut into your body's fat stores. The longer you maintain it, the more body fat you'll lose.

The laws of caloric intake are still if effect. You can't eat 4k calories a day, only burn 2.5k, and expect to get less fat, on any diet.

yer just using this as an excuse to pose your naked butt, you slut. Go away.

Shave you nasty ass bitch. I can smell the tuna scent from the screen

gonna need to see more pics. Post an imgur album so you don't get banned.

Are you 12

do hiit cardio or circuits, ur not too chubbers

keto burns more dietary fat because you eat more dietary fat. if you eat a 1000kcal deficit on keto you're not losing more body fat than if you eat a 1000kcal deficit on a normal diet.

Completely and offensively incorrect.

Sprouted ezekiel bread on the way

Shut the fuck up we're talking about bread

no, absolutely 100% correct. if you believe you can prove that the same deficit on keto leads to great loss of body fat then please do so.

Eat 250 calories less than maintenance, healthy diet lots of vegetables, start Stronglifts or some related lifting program, and jog/sprint on rest days.

If you're not willing to make a lifestyle change enjoy being skinny fat and disgusting naked.

Keto burns your dietary fat instead of carbs, because the lack of carbs causes the body to produce ketones.

In ADDITION to that, it burns away stored fat, because that's what ketones fucking do. So a ketogenic diet at caloric deficit, or even at maintenance, will use fat stores on the body for energy throughout the day.

It is the quickest way to lose body fat without dropping DNP.

That mole might be dangerous. I had a similar one removed from my back.

STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO ROASTIES FUCK REEEEEEEEEEE

BY BOUNCING ON MY DICK

p-pls ;_;

of course it burns body fat if you're in a calorie deficit. now what do you think happens if you're in a calorie deficit on a regular diet? maybe it will also take energy from your fat stores? now, if both diets are at a 500kcal deficit, explain how keto leads to greater fat loss.

lost cause, become a man

Not thick enough.

Sincerely,
Meme Fedora Lord

u look perfect bb

read the sticky

Side straddle hops... On my dick

>oh no someone attacked a girl on the internet. I better imply he's underage

ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME FUCK OFF CANCER

Ketogenic diets cut into stored fat first. A lack of carbohydrates means the body can't produce glucose for energy.

This stimulates the breakdown of stored fat, a byproduct of which is ketones. This state is known as ketosis. While a body is in ketosis, it utilizes fats for fuel extremely efficiently; which includes both stored fat on the body and dietary fats consumed as food.

A diet with a regular carbohydrate load lets the body be very lazy with breaking down fats for fuel, if not ignoring it completely because of the easy supply of glucose.

You dense fuck.

here's what lyle mcdonald has to say about keto (talking about low carb diets in general):
" there isn’t convincing evidence in my opinion that ketosis is crucial for the benefits of the diet. Yes, ketones are protein sparing but only when dietary protein intake is inadequate in the first place. When protein is set appropriately (e.g. 1-1.5 g/lb lean body mass as discussed in The Protein Book), the development of ketosis isn’t that critical to spare protein. Simply, protein is the most protein sparing nutrient and other things (e.g. ketones vs. carbohydrates) only matter if protein is inadequate in the first place.

Even the hunger blunting effects of ketosis is up to debate and much of the recent literature on the topic suggests that it is actually the increased dietary protein intake that is causing the decreased hunger, rather than the presence of ketones per se.

Which is a long way of saying that I don’t think that the ketogenic ratio, or even the development of ketosis is important to the overall success (or failure for that matter) of low-carbohydrate diets. "

a whole lot of broscience, not a single relevant source and you completely failed to explain where the 500kcal deficit on a regular diet will be taken from.

also, just read and stop posting

nice gyno

bro no not the close-up

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU REEEEE

Nice numbers spreading the truth.

That's completely irrelevant to the body fat loss on ketogenic diet.

You're talking about weight loss, and not specifically about fat loss. Enjoy being a ignorant, uninformed fat fuck.

Clean your room, you disgusting pig. Maybe then you will have the discipline to not look like a mess.

2 second on google

Here's a nice, entry level analysis of ketogenic diet:bodybuilding.com/content/in-depth-look-at-ketogenic-diets-and-ketosis.html

You fucking retard.

You honestly dont look that bad. Just a bit overweight?
I'd suggest
>Keep eating @deficit
>Do some glutes/leg work
You have the potential for a great ass
>Do HIIT cardio
>And abs
Tigjtening your core will help get those handles away

WTF I hate bread now!?

You seem to think that hair = smell and is disgusting so yeah I assume you're a 12 year old fucking virgin

Which bread is good for a cut?
Tired of eating shitty food all day.

Yo fucking shave ffs.

>Here's a nice, entry level analysis of ketogenic diet
yes, thing proves your point like a link to bb.com. I have a feeling you stopped at the "nice, entry level analysis".

meanwhile, here's an actual article compare a ketogenic low carb diet to a non-keto low carb diet:
"KLC and NLC diets were equally effective in reducing body weight and insulin resistance, but the KLC diet was associated with several adverse metabolic and emotional effects. The use of ketogenic diets for weight loss is not warranted."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16685046

No bread is good for a cut.

Veeky Forums really is the most uninformed fitness board on the internet.

I'll bet you faggots think that there's such a thing as a permanent diet plan.

I have to go work out now, but keep believing in the magical keto fairy. and we haven't even talked about the negative effects keto has on your training. oh well

Hahaha dicklet

Again, you're talking about body weight reduction and not specifically about body fat reduction. You unbearable moron.

>how do I lose this pesky stomach fat
>try keto
>omg negative effects on my gainz

What conversation are you having? Nobody bulks on a ketogenic diet, you fucking mong.

WHAT IS THIS
You look like an overweight 13 year old lmaoo

SOURDOUGH IS HERE. ERASE ALL OTHER BREAD

This is now a bread thread