Would you prefer a one night stand, fwb, or gf Veeky Forums?

Would you prefer a one night stand, fwb, or gf Veeky Forums?

any would be nice desu

friends with benefits.
I'm too autistic for a girlfriend and just wanna get my fuck on.

Girlfriend, I get feely quickly and don't really like sex that much

Fwb is basically an ONS on the regular with the same person. So unless we're talking about an ONS, lets say, every week. There is no real reason to pick that choice.
gf for me btw

>tfw you know this feel

fwb
because I get bored of girls easily

GF, because I'm lonely

Any form of contact with a human female would be nice at this point

>I've never had a fwb or ons: the post

Shag, marry, kill

bf

never had any of that

but I want a gf I think

I've never had a gf, so I wouldn't know what to do with one. I've never had a fwb work out well because I'm too anxious about the sex and it causes me ED. Since I can't lay someone I know fairly well, a one night stand is completely out.

So to answer your question, I'll just spend time playing vidya until I can lift again

fwb but she is only allowed to have sex with me but I'm allowed to have sex with others

Let's be honest...you'd try to fuck other girls and fail.

In the end you'd realise she's the only girl who'll ever fuck you and you'll marry her.

exactly my thoughts
exactly my thoughts too

Wife.

>fwb
Middle
>ons
Right
>gf
Left

One night stand
Could go completely ham on her holes and use her like a worthless whore and fuck toy all night.
Shit I won't even care if I'm splitting her in half. Best part? No guilt. I'll just be that huge big dicked guy who fucked her half to death that one night

Girlfriend? Too much trouble. I'm a selfish asshole and I'm a bad talker. Did I mention that I'm selfish.

FWB
Pussy on tap, but it's basically a grilfriend with less commitment but still having to pretend that I give JUUST enough of a shit to listen to her when she says not too deep or please slow down it hurts.

first post, best post

too bad the sea is pretty fished out at this point

3 1 2

2's face is fucked m8