College is in session

College is in session
See black athletes grinding on hot girls at bars in my city and getting pussy

Meanwhile this bitch is telling me sex on the 3rd date is going too fast for her

Why the FUCK do I lift and try? How the fuck do you make it??

First rule, don't ever date the easy bitches that fuck niggers. They're gonna cheat on you and give you herpes. Second, make sure you're not actually a boring beta numale who nobody wants to fuck

Dye your hair black and say you're hispanic

Sluts love brown cock

>Jelly white bois, the thread

>t. white guy

Mind you, there's a difference between black men and niggers

t. attention seeking twat

If a black guy was wearing a suit I would let him fuck my daughter

Just be more aggressive you fag. That's what niggers have going for them. They lack any sense of decency. So in turn you need to be confident and assertive.

You're weak, your blood is weak, therefore your daughter is weak, good riddance cucky
But you don't want to behave like a nigger. Assertive, aggressive, yes. Lacking any sense of decency? Fuck no. You don't want to fuck bitches with daddy issues that are into that. More cons than pros

>He fell for the non-BLACKED meme

monitoring this thread because i wonder also where you find girls willing to fuck

no sex for more than a year is driving me crazy

is a 6/10 who is DTF that much to ask for?

This is true, what black guy have going for them is they literally have 0 manners/ettiquette and are otherwise completely incapable of understanding personal space, they just get all up in that shit.

Just be assertive, confident and aggressive.

very basically, try not to think too much.

/thread

just use tinder in a college campus

Non-murican bro
also i want something that works, preferably

You lift consistently with a focus on strength for 2-4 years, NOT WORRYING about what people think of you or worrying about girls or anything. Then all of a sudden your friend will take a snapchat vid of you flexing and his girlfriend's friend will ask if you have a GF. Then you will be talking to some bitch from tinder and she will claim to be a really bad texter and wont respond but after you send a "Kk" after a day of no response she will say "sorry I know I'm a bad texter but i really want to hang out with you because youre hot and yeah"

I started at 130 lbs at 6'2 and I'm now at 205 lbs. Fall for the SS meme, it works.

post your bod mang.

Bars, clubs, house parties for easy hook ups. If they don't have that at whatever uni you go to in whatever country, then I can't help you

The right pic was from last December, I've gained a decent amount of strength since then but my body is about the same, slightly leaner

>Why the FUCK do I lift and try?

Because you don't have a huge cock like me that makes girls wet when you grind on them, so you need other qualities.

You get matches looking like that?
Gonna need some more info/proof on that famalam

I don't have any shirtless pics on it, just pics of me playing guitar onstage. You don't have to believe me, remember this is a Lithuanian Sunglasses Connoisseur forum after all

Well how many matches are we talking, one-two?

You can easily fuck bitches on tinder if you lower your standards a little bit.

I reset it periodically, last time I had about 170 matches after 2 months. Reset it about 3 days ago and I have 24 matches

It's so cute when black people think they matter.

Holy shit, thats insane
I havent tried tinder because i hear its all shit and no matches but might give it a try
After i take guitar lessons, aparently

Befriend black guys
Then you can bag girls with the promise that if they suck your cock, then jamal will fuck them in the pussy afterwards

What are you complaining about. I haven't even held a girls hand.

It's so cute when white people think they can compete with my 9.5" dick in any way

>MUH DIK

>make sure you're not actually a boring beta numale who nobody wants to fuck
how do this

Do people actually think sex on a third date is too slow?
What ever happened to dating for a few months before sex?

Jesus Christ Grandpa how the fuck did you find Veeky Forums

Who the fuck needs 5 dates to figure out if you want to fuck someone or not? No ones got time for that! If it takes you that long to figure out whether or not you like someone and want to fuck them then you're a bad judge of character