/FRAUD/

injecting bathtub chemicals general

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/181205122
youtube.com/watch?v=1KWsgdDX79w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

previous thread

>Go to doctor to get bloodwork for test and e2 done before cycling
>"But user you look pretty masculine to me, I see no feminine features and you've got muscle mass!"

I'm a fucking dyel low test beta, I know you're trying to be professional and supporitive but come on

it's Friday and the gym is closed

day R U I N E D
gains L O S T
gear W A S T E D

this is what I imagine brick looking like

brick is a ginger

is sven and yolo here? I found a video on leddit that I think you two might like
vimeo.com/181205122
it is NSFW, is that allowed to be linked here?

does he have a beard?

sneak into a construction site and start lifting heavy shit.

Go to a bar and pick up a fat girl and carry her around on your back and do squats.

this is what I think brick looks like

lmaaaooo

>I do know one thing though
>bitches they come they go
>Saturday through Sunday, Monday
>Monday through Sunday yo

Eminem was playing with I was doing mandatory workouts with this girl who I might be in love with but is trying to play me and also fucking other dudes

Jokes on her cause I smashed a hot ass cheerleader last night and I'm gonna smash her roommate as soon as I can figure out how to deal with how crazy her roommate is

>Pic

Why the fuck do people cycle again?

Why not blast and cruise?

Freakin make me crack up

looking jaaaaaaaaaaaacked braaaaaah

because they think it is less "hardcore" so they assume that is is better for your health

Keep up the lords work breh.

Is just total & free and estradiol enough to check for low test?

I didn't get LH or FSH done, should I have? Wouldn't it be helpful to know before beginning?

little too much pep, lower your dose by like 100mg a week

Thanks friends. Pic was from 2 or so months ago before I left for college. Dropped about 10lbs from practice every day on top of lifting. Will post cbt later if I remember

>tfw just bumped to 500mg test/wk this week from 250 test 125 deca

Going to practice now tho- stay safe and make those gains bros

>you'll never be a roided chad smashing cheerleader pussy on a dailee
jelly

>>you'll never be a roided chad smashing cheerleader pussy on a dailee

what's stopping you?

I have a girlfriend and there are no cheerleaders in my country
I'm only 22 and I want to gain a few kilo's before I hop on the roids

move to a first world country then you cunt

>Hop on roids now and gain many kilos

I'll never understand people using roids to cut

>TFW can't figure out how to PCT properly

what the fuck, everyone is saying something different

he didn't even say that he wanted to get more muscles before hoping on roids

>pct

>PCT

I want to run first cycle 500mg test for 16 weeks, then get a blood test at the end with crashed test levels to get free TRT.
How would a protocol like this look like? How many weeks after pinning should I get the bloodtest done?

Just cruise breh

I'd like to blast and cruise but i want to run a cycle first to see how i handle it and how coming off goes

>cycle

>Just cruise breh

i don't know if i'll be able to get a steady supply though

And that brings even more questions about how the fuck to PCT after cruising for 1-3 years...

>pct

if you want something that will give you very ittle sides I would start with 100-150mg test then after 2 months get blood to see your test and estro and adjust anything if needed then start 200mg deca.

Stop

stop isn't a word that's in my vocabulary

Why should I run deca? isn't that mostly for the joint meme?

Can you get gear now?
If you can, then buy a couple vials. On a cruise that will last you 4-6 months.

>yolo
sup

no it gives great gains and increase collagen syntheses and have very little sides effects, it is also cheap

I came off 2 year B&C with no PCT. Not even joking

>Car accident so had to quit the gym for a few weeks
>Debated too long whether to go off or keep baseline cruise dose
>No gear from trusted source
>Buy from some asshole irl
By this time I was 3 weeks since last test e injection
>Start new gear
>Find out its bunk
>No pct stocked, no test
>Ride it out

Shitty month but no lasting effects. I'm back on now and buy 10 months of gear at a time

>that I think you two might like

I'm interested to know why you thought I might like this....

you were right though

>syntheses
ops. synthesis*
I'm not retarded I swear

>Seems like you're too stupid to understand dnp though

go back to flag-waving for your retarded, irrelevant little country full of browns and a complete lack of due process

maybe your impotent frothing /pol/ rage and hilarious idolization of some retarded emasculated gay baby artist that somehow lucked into the right place, time, and skill at being an orator have made you so confused that you forgot who the fuck you're talking to

close enough

I have a fucking giant head, though

*cryptoginger

mustache and goatee, scotch irish scum genetics make nothing else fill in besides the neckbeard

>not having years worth of cruise dose test u

could've just ordered some trip, also gj not keeping an emergency backup pct stash

Change the second line and make that a haiku

>Can you get gear now?
>If you can, then buy a couple vials. On a cruise that will last you 4-6 months.

5 vials will last me a year I know but I'm just concerned about having trouble buying it in the future, you know?

>no it gives great gains and increase collagen syntheses and have very little sides effects, it is also cheap

isn't it also pretty aromatizing?

>Shitty month but no lasting effects. I'm back on now and buy 10 months of gear at a time

True that's what i'm planning too. If i keep like a year supply at all times I suppose nothing too bad can go...

what the fuck is a haiku

it should be very minimal I doubt that you would need ai or caber on trt levels of test and 200mg deca

stop isnt a word
that is in my nigger-tier
vocabulary

retarded user
touches himself while lonely
while time passes by.

>on trt levels of test and 200mg deca

Seems like that would hardly do shit from what I've read. Isn't 400mg deca used for tendons and would this even give me any gains?

please read

its like a limerick for weebs
pharma deca is 50 mg/ml and comes in 1 ml amps
just sayin

run it for a six months then you decide

steroidcalc.com

just posted in another thread but whatever

>wrecked a thicc girl with a beta boyfriend just earlier
>she started bleeding all over my dick
>told me it's because no one has ever gotten that deep
>tfw dropped her off to meet her boyfriend
>tfw her boyfriend will never be a hung pussy blood extractor
>tfw she wants to meet up again

cont.

this is also a dose that you probably would be able to perma-blast/cruise on

I just invited a guy to spend the night for free because some of his pics vaguely remind me of notbf

That's pretty much proof of tru luhv isn't it? Guys? Right?

Right?

>killme

Boy I love refeed day

This is why you ALWAYS have pct on hand

Hey brick did you manage to make a good batch of 1-test cyp?

i think i may...

was originally just thinking 250mg test cruise for ever with occasional blasts but idunno

Wtf does notbf look like anyway?

So how do you guys take your dbol? Dose it through the day, or all at once pwo? With food or not? How long before you feel it kicking in?

>some of his pics vaguely remind me
>proof of tru luhv isn't it?
nah its shallow af
with dbol id spread it out as evenly as possible to reduce fluctuations in estrogens

so what's the point where you definitely need an AI anyway? I feel like you need an AI at 500mg test or above but apparently I'm stupid according to some friends and 500mg is practically nothing?

250mg isn't a cruise dose

its individual
cruising doesnt have to be trt, just low enough for you to go back to healthy bloodwork

related question; is there a reason not to run AI at lower levels? i dont want >tfw gyno

my cat just licked up some of my semen, will he get pregnant?

>tfw have had severe gyno all my life, literal pyramid tits regardless of bodyfat, worse more hideous gyno than anything that comes up if you google "gynecomastia"
>still taking an AI for whatever god damn reason

is that possible with supraphysiological levels?

yes

okay ill try deca

why would you cruise at normal levels? i guess you dont need pct, but that seems like a waste of money

I have never done roids, but honestly looking at myself im pretty sure imow test. I want to do a test only cycle for a bit, low dose. Dont want to blast. Dont even know where to look or start. Tips? Sources? Help ;-;

>cycle

try looking at a blood sample instead of a mirror to determine if your test is low

noice

nein, might try again in a month or two with the ~20g I have left and see if I can work something out but I've had a couple conversations with people that said they won't touch the shit because it's just fucked trying to brew it

Is there a fucking way to get sleep on a fucking eca stack? I have slept for 2 hours total int he past 4 days and don't even feel tired at all

Idk. Tall. Sculpted features. V-taper body. I can't really put my finger on it but I've always been head over heels attracted to something about him

>shallow af
K but that's probably as close as I'm getting kek

Yes

And buff if you're on cycle mad gainz

>tfw your boss called and they're tryna fine you cuz you've left work randomly too many times this month

How fucking hard is it to get fired what the actual hell

Any of you guys have tried phat while on roids? How did you like it?

it is a great bb program
apply this
youtube.com/watch?v=1KWsgdDX79w

Be safe

Go to your doctor, get a blood test, check for testosterone levels. Get an exact number from them, not a "good" or "bad"

No matter what they say, hit the fucking gym for a year, do SS buddy

After a year or two in the gym, you'll start hitting really difficult plateaus of strength. When that happens, I guess, if you REALLY want, I GUESS, you could start a cruise dose

Also google is your friend, look up shit about this stuff for a long time until you really understand it before doing anything

>Idk. Tall. Sculpted features. V-taper body. I can't really put my finger on it but I've always been head over heels attracted to something about him
Wtf do you mean you don't know? Get it together milk duds. So he's basically a chad?

Don't take it 6 hours before bed dumbass

Hes a guy who remotely gave a shit about a goblin drug-addict. Looks are irrelevant

Been going to the gym since 2013. Have made very insignificant gains in that entire time span. Did my first real bulk earlier this year, gained strength and muscle, but not much, and weigh more fat. Watched what i ate meticulously.

Past few years ive been tired all the time, ive had gyno since i was 17, went through a few years where i could not remember what happened the day before let alone last week. Balding now, 26. I want to see my body emerge out of this nonsense at least for a few yeara before i finally deteriorate into nothing.

why do i always have the urge to break into your room and violently sodomize you while youre blacked out on dope when i'm on pct

How long can I roid before I won't ever be able to recover natty test or fertility?

can you guys tell me about ostarine and if i should take it or just start with injectables.

thanks guys

till death
your body will always attempt to normalize itself regardless of what you do to it

idk when you are about 70+

Do i have low test?

ive been only doing deadlifts and have decent results for 3.5 months. already start to see the v shape and feel abs below my belly fat.

this exercise and cardio has done great for confidence
(and my lower back,which "was" first the reason i went go to the gym) but its still quite low compared to normal people i think.

Ive been taking d aspartic acid and it really works amazing for me but i dont know if i need to cycly it.. sorry for bad grammar.

>Do i have low test?

Go to the doctor and get your bloodwork done and you will know you retarded fuck

>only doing deadlifts
????????

Say that to my face fucker not online

Thanks, blast and cruise it is then.

>working
>couldn't tell if it was the office ac or low estro sides
>finish up
>it's still hot out & I feel cold
I guess I gotta UP THE DOSE
baka 6.25 asin is too low