Cardio is a stupid meme that needs to die, lifting is literally cardio and all you need to do

youtube.com/watch?v=cVwLuhRN-lo

>i bet this faggot didn't get his body doing cardio though, lying cock slut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrDqWbBMA9o
cse.google.nl/cse?cx=partner-pub-7117181179885591:4103325817&ie=UTF-8&q=run&sa=Search&gws_rd=cr&ei=B8zKV5D1FMLrUumNpcAP#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=run&gsc.page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>big ass scooby tells you how good cardio is
>has gained considerable size incorporating cardio
>you think you know better than him

wew lad

lol

Lol. No-cardio lifters are sad.

>I'm not sedentary! I do 4 workouts a week that consists of 80% resting!

fuck cardio

All of you fucks are just too lazy to do cardio.
Weightlifting is much less painful and way easier than cardio.

Who are you quoting?
And scooby admitted to being Jewish, so of course you shouldn't trust anything he says. He's probably on steroids

this

Pls go.

>And scooby admitted to being Jewish
No, he is either jewish or african. He used to say he's a gay african jew and 2 out of those are correct. We know already that he's gay.

/thread

Every gym ive ever gone too ive noticed one thing. the guys who do cardio are 100% more aesthtic thant he fat fucks walking around who never do it and are always like "yeah im thinking about cutting soon" thinking theres an adonis under there rolls and 13 inch arms for some reason... pitiful

this. truth is, cardio is harder and takes more willpower for a lot of people than lifting is. the payout is much better though. lifting wont give you the longevity that cardio will

HE LITERALLY DOES MARATHONS, BIKE RIDES AND RUNNING AS PART OF HIS ROUTINE

>Weightlifting is much less painful and way easier than cardio.

This

I've been making long runs lately and lifting is babby tier compared to the exhaustion of cardio. Fuck powerlifters and other memsters who think they've achieved something just by lying on the bench.

Partially true.
I actually enjoy lifting, yet cardio bores me to no end...
I do as much cardio as possible without getting annoying (around 30mins every 2 days), yet I do admit I'm mostly too lazy for more.

Oh thank god, I've started running half and full marathons and I thought I had to train by doing cardio but now thanks to you that I will not only be able to complete a marathon but WIN by doing nothing weight training.

>i bet this faggot didn't get his body doing cardio though, lying cock slut
Yet he does cardio every single day. And half of it is uphill at a steep incline.

row more faggoy

I've never understood why people enjoy lifting.
I understand its importance, I lift every week.
I just don't have a drive beyond it makes me look good and it has health benefits.

I find cardio endlessly enjoyable.
I can run through a forest trail enjoying the endless scenery. I can go play sports with friends and have a blast.
The only variation i'm getting on weightlifting ever is, morning or night.
It's such a chore and while I track everything from my macros to performance in lifting. I rarely track cardio outside of sprint times.
I just go run until i'm tired, it could be 5 miles it could be 10.

Also I can't take my dog weightlifting at a gym.
>too poor for home gym master race.

>the payout is much better though

L
M
A
O

What types of lifting do you do? Do you do the same every workout? Do you vary your exercises? To keep myself from being bored from lifting, I'll vary the exercises used. As examples, I'll switch the type of squat or even switch between barbell vs bw. Front squat vs back squat vs pistol squat. OHP and handstand push-up. Archer pull-ups instead of weighted pull-ups.

Have to agree with the cardio though. I love enjoying the scenery. It's part of the reason I travel is to run and enjoy the scenery of whereever I'm at.

>elite athletes who train all the time are prime examples of everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=QrDqWbBMA9o

>implying skateboard squats aren't the most important thing for your heath

Cardio is pretty shitty and tiring. Especially bad if you're on a machine because that's incredibly boring. Cardio outdoors can be great though

>when that breeze kicks in while you're exhausted and you truly learn the meaning of second wind
>wondering if you're gonna see a duck family waddling, a eagle scoring a kill, see a bird dive into water for it's prey or some fine women during your cardio

HIIT cucks don't even stay outdoors long enough to take in the sights

I like cardio and lifting :-(

>Not lifting WHILE doing cardio
I bet you fags can't even squat the bar while doing a 4 mile run.

In my case I have to wonder whether I'll see someone get mugged, a gator snatch a baby from a car, a homeless man jerk off into a cup, or a hurricane pick up a stray cat and splatter it back onto the ground. Homestead sucks

OK so real talk then, im doing strong lifts and eating at a deficit to lose weight. How can I combine cardio with this? I was thinking light running on both rest days

Look at Zyzz he didn't do cardio. Then his heart failed and he died in a sauna.

Do stadiums on sets of stairs, that's some intense ass HIIT that'll build your lower body well too.

>this faggot didn't get his body doing cardio
You're not going to live long enough to appreciate your body if you don't do cardio.

Also, if you're too much of a pussy to do cardio, then you're too much of a pussy to get "fit" anyways.

He had an undiagnosed heart condition and was doing cocaine.

>mfw my YT comment made Scooby lol
Literally my proudest achievement.

this desu

i dont do cardio because its fucking boring and too hard

Zyzz also did squats am I gonna die?

>made complementing comment on one of Scooby's videos
>He comments saying that Scott appreciated it.

Well, yeah, everyone dies.

>am I gonna die?
>everyone dies.

Who waaants tooo liiiift foreverrr

Under no circumstances can a person be considered fit if they cannot complete a 5 km run in a reasonable amount of time.

B..b..but my aesthetics...

is long distance walking considered cardio?

Just jog, walking takes way to fucking long and you could burn the same calories in half the time

I hit a punching bag.

I cant stand running you are right.

how much time is simply good enough for health?
10-15 minutes jogging daily?

Running performance (which i assume is what you're talking about when you say "cardio")has been the benchmark of a healthy individual since the dawn of mankind what are you meeming about?

Hunters, gatherers, Nomads or just plain survival has always been dependent on how good you were on your feet and for how long not how heavy a rock you could move for reps.

SUPERIOR BLACK RACE

>he thinks that's enough

>doesn't answer the question.
>is an asshole

IM GONNA LIFT FOREVER

>He is too stupid to realize when you go over 20 minutes of cardio you start losing muscle mass due to low blood protein
>He is too stupid to realize 20 minutes of cardio daily is great for your cardiovascular system and mental state

not true, you wont lose muscle over 20 mins, but 20 minute is fine though

don't disrespect goobz

enjoy being bloated you fat fuck

I enjoy the mindset I can slip into while weightlifting. I'm watching my breath, watching my form, breathing deep between sets. All feels good.

I disagree

Running is fun. When you get into the zone it is so calming

Weightlifting is stressful

number of nonmanlet natties that look good without cardio:

I don't like to work either because it's boring, which makes me a lazy fuck.

>I've never understood why people enjoy cardio
>I understand its importance, I run every week.
>I just don't have a drive beyond it makes me look good and it has health benefits.
>I find lifting endlessly enjoyable.
>I can clean and jerk and break my PR week after week. I can do heavy ass squats and deadlifts and have a blast while people mire.
>The only variation i'm getting on cardio ever is jog outside or treadmill.
>It's such a chore and while I track everything from my macros to mile pace. I rarely track lifting outside of plate numbers
>I just go lift until i'm tired, it could be 200 kg it could be 220.
>Also I can't take my cat running at the field, while he sits by and mires my homegym +35kg weighted pullups.
>>too poor for expensive running shoes and gear.
See I can write stupid biased texts too

> Hill sprints (1 min rest in between)
> 3 exercise circuits e.g. 10 full burpees, 20 reverse woodchops, 40 seconds 12" box step ups w/ dumbbells (5-10 rounds, 1 min rest in between)
> Jump rope (high intensity 15-20mins)
> 1.5-2 mile rows @ max resistance (as fast as you possibly can)
> Smart tabata

This is literally all you need to do, your cardio can amount to 60 minutes per week and you'll still be super fit and it won't fuck with your gains.

You need 20 minutes at the very least in your target heart rate zone to actually strengthen your heart

>me and step brother started working out around the same time
>he's the ultimate bro-science fag who listens to anything the internet tells him and absolutely refuses to do cardio because it "kills gains"
>I do cardio because I'm not a fucking retard
>the comparisons of our bodies now are hilarious
>he's a lazy skinnyfat curlbro who didn't manage to gain that much weight, as it only made him fat
>I realize there's no good way of saying I look good, but I look hell of a lot better than him
>I gained 9 kg at 12% bf
>he's also tired almost all the time and can't push it at the gym, getting him no gains

had guests sleeping over last night. I went for 10 km before they woke up.

user I think you're correlating the wrong things here.

This is a retarded suggestion. Squatting 3x a week with heavy weights and adding HIIT too? You're just going to burn out.

>be me
>bought into the "cardio is unnecessary" meme
>lifting
>have to stop and catch my breath between sets
>get up and go to bathroom
>literally sat down for five minutes breathing
>it's ok, I can bench 2plate. I'm healthy

No seriously, I'm about two months into actually doing cardio and I fucking hate it. I do however, suck far less and actually manage to lift without weezing like a retard

Cardio is not difficult, its just boring and monotonous.

>cardio vs weight lifting is like xbone vs ps4 console wars on /v/
>or AMD vs Intel on /g/
>there are always idiorts who come along and proclaim to be better than both parties

And here I am, 50% strength and 50% cardio master race reporting in.

I don't adhere to cardio very easily, but I've been doing C25K to get better. I have noticed I feel much better than compared when I only lifted weights.

You can run below the testosterone destroying effects of cardio.

Because look at all of them sweet effects of running

cse.google.nl/cse?cx=partner-pub-7117181179885591:4103325817&ie=UTF-8&q=run&sa=Search&gws_rd=cr&ei=B8zKV5D1FMLrUumNpcAP#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=run&gsc.page=1

(or just go to ergo-log.com and filter for cardio vascular health)

The benefits are vast, the recent one that I remember was the 25% reduction in heart attack things, with 80 minutes a week of running.

Remember, below 40km a week to get no cortisol response. Probably below that even to stay with a good and healthy test range.

Your body allows for some leeway with running without affecting your test though. So you should do it.

t. Brainlet

Thats exactly why its difficult

What about biking every day? My commute to work is 13 miles each way and it has helped me lose a somewhat decent amount of weight.

Still fat but I'm still moving.

Hill sprint crew checking in brah

I do 3 different kinds of rows with up to my own bodyweight at the same day for 5x3 each and I don't get sore...

see everyone has their own preferences

Cycling is excellent cardio. It's Scooby's preferred cardio. He just finished cycling through sweden with a swollen eye from a wasp sting.

>not curling and jogging at the same time.

You get a lot of gains doing a jog while curling 40% ORM