Am I able to acquire a gf with this?

Am I able to acquire a gf with this?

yes lmao

Well why don't I have a gf?

Set your weight bench up in the street and lift until one appears
Works every time

Why are you using a variant of the fat girl angle shot though?

As for your question, i have no idea
Im bigger than you are and still unable to get a gf/fwb/ons or anthing related to women

Cos women you've never met aren't going to knock on your door begging for sex. You actually have to leave your room and approach them in public.

because lifting doesn't fix autism

Because you're not white.

bcus ur le pajeet XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CAN I GET AN UPBOAT PLS

show face or gtfo, girls don't care about your body unless you're a fat fuck or a lanky fuck

Nope

Fuark

When will it be our turn? Life isn't fair

Lies
Don't believe him OP just keep waiting and the right girl will come along hehe

Ive already had two gfs and some random hookups but ive hit a dry streak and i cant break it because i honestly dont know how to
>Lmao get fit
I got fit
>Lmao dont be ugly
Im not ugly
>Lmao be successful
Studying and working part time in finance with good prospects
>then dont be autistic
Im not autistic at all
>Be confident then bro
I am

Still, its been almost two years since last hookup and i havent even met one single girl since. Its hard to even find girls to practice on to find out whats wrong with me

Roaches are worse than pajeets desu.

keep telling yourself that friendo :^), it doesn't change the fact that your gf is fucking mehmet right now

Laying on your ass with your auschwitz body taking gay selfies for strangers on Veeky Forums won't do much in the gf dep, I'm afraid.

>auschwitz body

Detected the fatty

>muh you're not a man if you don't weigh over 200 lbs meme

Take pics of your ass and pretend your gf is sending you them.

go on tinder then, my oneitis broke up with me 3 months ago, I fucked 4 girls already using dating apps one 21 two 24 year olds and one 25 year old and have this 19 year old fit as fuck girl sending me nudes after I told her to be a good girl for me(you). Gonna fuck her soon hopefully. I'm 23

Inside I just want a girlfriend again, I loved that dumb bitch like no other and she just cold hearted dumped me. she was my 10/10. but after I got fit girls just wants my dick not my heart.

Also I had only fucked 4 girls in total when my ex broke up with me, now the number is up to 8.

It's just going out there, write to as many girls as possible to improve your game, I failed many times, went on many stupid dates, I learned that the best dates are those that are free or cheap, don't invite them out for dinner it will only empty your wallet not your ballsack!

how do you go about fucking girls on tinder

I guess that the smartest thing is to just be on point? not beating around the bush, because everyone there probably just want to fuck?

never used it before. i am 21 and I dont really see myself finding a gf on an app, but girls may be that desperate that they actually think theyll find their dream guy on the net

i dont know....
hit me up with some pro tips, if you have some

good body /=/ solution to autism
Go talk to someone

>shitskin
Maybe a Swedish girl who wants Muslim dick

Idk man. How much can you bench?

Pull up your pants ya dip

I fucking feel that user, after I got fit all the girls I was friends with just started hounding me for dick. Now I just want a decent human to be with pls

depends. are you under 6'6"????????

Veeky Forums dont matter when you /height/

>just look them in the eye, give them a firm handshake and be yourself

Try guys ...

if you have a good face then yep

yes please be my bf

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

OP post your face and/or state height/weight

Aalborg

This

ARE YOU A GRILL?

yes. but also an autistic shut-in so if you're actually in Aalborg just forget it.

what if I am?

then just forget it, I told you dog

Do you need a kikebook for tinder?