My wife of three years (we're both 26) is turning into a ham planet

My wife of three years (we're both 26) is turning into a ham planet.

When we met we always used to work out together, she was massively into healthy eating, we would cook together, everything was good. But sice we married she let herself go.

She works from home, so while I'm at work or the gym she always orders disgusting fast food, she doesn't feel like cooking anymore, so I do that. She doesn't move whatsoever at this point, I'm the one doing everything.

She got a dog but doesn't feel like walking it, if it wasn't for me she would never see the outside world.

IN he last 2 years my wife grew from being 54kg at 165cm to 80kg. I don't know what to do anymore. How can I get her back to be how she was?

You fell for the marriage meme. Serves you right.

she doesn't respect you

implement dread game to light a fire under her ass or enjoy your black hole of resources

throw chili powder in her eyes whenever you see her eating like a pig, not only will it stop her from eating the food but it will scare her, like how you train a dog to not shit in your house because women are simplistic animals, at least fat women are

always bring pockets full of chili powder with you wherever you go just incase she starts pigging out

I see that now. There was no indicator. Her whole family is athletic and she was too. I would have never guessed she would transform like that

Try dumping the fatty after you acquire some succulent juicy ass off the internet.

F

She binge eats when I'm not there. She'll tell me she didn't eat anything the day and then I find the empty mc donalds bags in the trash

She doesn't give a shit about you anymore, she takes you for granted and doesn't care about being attractive or anything.

Tell her what the problem is (her becoming a lazy fatass) and solve it, or divorce. You could be fucking fit qts.

>How can I get her back to be how she was?
There is nothing you can do. The only way she will change is if she wants to, granted you can really influence her though processes.

It sucks hoss, but people change. Whatever reasons she had before are not going to work now.

>used to work out together, we would cook together, everything was good.
>She works from home, so while I'm at work
>home

Sounds like you two don't do much together as a couple anymore.

>wot do?

Only one of three things will happen
You leave her
You stay with her and slowly die inside
She becomes better

>Her whole family is athletic and she was too. I would have never guessed she would transform like that

I was with a girl like that, we were together for 2.5 years

Whole family was big into spots, almost religiously.
1.5 years in she decides that she does not want to seek professional treatment at a doctors office and instead seeks it at the drive thru of taco bell

I built my whole life with her. We have a kid. She's a good mother, but she just doesn't give a shit about anything

ok so ask your boss for some time off work, but don't tell her

stalk her through your window and if you see her eating anything fatty and shitty, jump through and throw chili powder in her eyes

>She's a good mother, but she just doesn't give a shit about anything

Just wait until being a mom gets to be "too hard" You'll have a ham kid. No dick, no hope, no future.

Gotta take them small steps bro.

>#birthdayweek

How is this a thing

I'd love to do stuff with her, but she's always tired or claims she is. She'll go out with her friends but she doesn't want me there

She's not a good mother if she's being that kind of a role model.

>dread game

Just read up on this. I had no idea this existed but it makes so much sense.

>marrying a dumb slut at the age of 23
fucking americans
luckily you didn't enlist in the army or she'd be sucking jamals dingdong by now

Refuse to have sex with her. Tell her she has changed and she is no longer the partner you fell in love with. Tell her she needs to realize what she is doing to herself. If she doesnt listen, accept her fate, divorce and move on.

Oh well, you could just keep going like you do, let years pass and the fat pile. Im thankful im single

train her with sex.
tease her until she does more work in bed, get her REALLY excited, but don't just do it for her, make HER get up and do stuff for you too.
You might have to work up to it though.
But if the chemistry is still there, that's a reason (for both of you) to do it.
When you're getting all hot & heavy with ur honey, get frenetic and kinetic and slam that body nicely.
Make her jump up again for round 2.
4eva & eva, in holy matrimony. Amen.
p.s. play the right kind of music when you're doing it, dancing music, mostly.
*don't stop till you get enough*
also, cook simple, healthy foods that don't take much time to prepare: bring the foods to her.
When she starts craving your cooking, she'll try and make something too! hopefully it will be healthy enough.

Also, tell her how much you love her everyday. No lie, women eat because of PAIN. Hold her and hug her tight.

Now, I will recite a buddhist koan for you:
>"There was a young man who inherited a lot of money.
>He used to spend it on prostitutes and alcohol.
>His family were very concerned, and tried to lecture him, but he wouldn't listen to anyone.
>He had an uncle who was a buddhist monk.
>He heard about what was happening, and came to visit one day, unexpectedly.
>The monk didn't say anything about money, prostitutes or alcohol, and just made quiet, polite, unintrusive small-talk.
>The young man fed him and made a bed for him.
>The monk politely thanked him for everything.
>The next day, the monk left cheerily saying goodbye, and nothing else.
>The young man suddenly had a realisation that he had been behaving profligately.
>From that day on, that young man stopped wasting his money."

The meaning of this koan is that confrontation isn't always the best way.
Especially when it comes to women, they really don't appreciate it.
If you do your part, be a perfect husband, she will eventually realise that someone cares enough to do THEIR duty, and hopefully will be inspired to look after herself for your sake.

> But since we married she let herself go

i know that feel

OP here, I'd be gone for long, but I don't want to lose my son. Also, I still remember how it was. She used to be perfect.

Dude, why the fuck would you get married? Especially at that young of an age...

You deserve this for your stupidity. Sorry to be blunt.

If you love her, help her.
99% guaranteed, her personal or social life is making her unhappy, causing her to binge, and lie to you.
Give her victory and happiness worth hanging on for, worth changing for, worth living for.

People stop trying when they feel there is no reason to do so. Be good to her, support her and lift her spirits.

Just remember that if you get her to lose fat, she will have awful stretch marks and flabby skin. I don't know what is worse.

>I'd love to do stuff with her, but she's always tired or claims she is. She'll go out with her friends but she doesn't want me there

>I have time for everyone else, but you

Yeah dude, drop it as fast as you can, or at least threaten to. Try putting up pictures of when she was younger and thinner. Remind her that you are only attracted to what she was, not is.

Divorce is a part of life, try to get as much dirt on her as you can if you plan on this route. Nothing helps settle custody battles like "I don't party my ass off"

lmao she has no interest in sex anymore. Last time we had sex was like 6 months ago? "I'm too tired for sex, you're always pressuring me"

>uses #birthday week as an excuse to eat like shit all week 3 times a day, plus cake
>doesnt bother with an excuse to do the same the remainder of the year

Divorce.

Lay down an ultimatum.
She either TRIES to be the woman you married or at least less fat and lazy or she's fired.

Too late. Now it's time to cut your losses. Make sure she doesn't turn your kid into shapeless ball of dough.

Yeah, you do have a point. She's smart though, I'm jus scared she'll take my son away from me. He's my life

Good thing I'm alone, that was one loud kek ahahahah

shit, I, , read as "how is this a bad thing". but its still an accurate assessment of the picture

Cheat on her with your kid.

OP Ignore all the autists itt
Guaranteed they are unmarried and can't say shit.
What would they know about healing and mending a broken marriage?
Because that is what has happened.
Your girl is hurt, broken and needs help.
She is crying out with her behaviour, for someone to notice and listen.
If you want to make this marriage work, at least have the commitment & dedication to make it work!
You need to put your own self aside, and focus on her. She is your wife. Give her love, like there's never been love before.
She is your one-and-only, and no matter what, you should stick by her, because that's what marriage is, and you married her, and most importantly: that's what women WANT from marriage!
Love her good, love her right, don't let her go till she feels alright.

ITT a bunch of faggots who give up on others when the going gets tough.
OP I sincerely hope chemistry and trust is still there, because that is YOUR ONLY OPTION
DO NOT GIVE UP. THAT'S AN ORDER!

>Married

There's 2 types of married women. Ones who let themselves go and you're stuck with them, and ones who keep it tight as possible and probably fuck someone else once in a blue moon if not more...depends on how much you try.

GL senpai you fucked up

if you can fuck her what is the problem

>I'm jus scared she'll take my son away from me. He's my life

Then try to build the best case you can if it comes down to a custody battle.
Hire a private investigator to see if she is cheating on your or at the least LOOKS like she is.

>no sex in 6 months
I bet you a dollar backed in federal gold she is getting something on the side, maybe not sex but I bet you she has friends you don't know about.

She is obvs beat up about something that happened to her.
Try to find out what it is and comfort her and help her.

>wife brings home a cat
>"I got us a cat!"
>I had 0 say in type/color/etc of the cat
>I end up having to do literally everything for the cat (buying food, cat litter, changing the litter, taking it to the vet)
>she basically ignores the cat entirely

we're divorced now tho lol

Found the woman.

I bet that the problem is that you aren't doing a fair share of the house chores. You could try to do more things like cooking for your kids, cleaning... so she gets more free time and is more energetic to work out. Remember that you are very lucky to have her.

So much bullshit in only one post...

ay fuck you buddy I'm a dude.
You're an ignorant asshole who doesn't understand women.
Maybe they're not all delicate little flowers, but would it kill men to pretend? That's all that women want: "Tell me my butt doesn't look big in this"
Is it a big fucking deal?
Hell no, just say it nigga, if you love her.

>t. cuck and/or baitposter

I'm waiting for a "go get her a box of donuts and tell her you love her today...so she can be better tomorrow" ending on this 8/10

She needs to go to the gym and stop inhaling food

Nah, she had literally the perfect life, she has a comfortable job where she doesn't even have to leave the house, we live in a nice house, good neighborhood, she has friends. She would have told me if she got raped as a kid or some shit

...and the cat?

wow

>not laying down the ground rules before she gets comfortable
That's what you get.
You have to imply or flat out say that if she gets fat or stops taking care of herself you're kicking her ass to the curb.

Fuck you, I bet you're unmarried.
Women want to be carried, supported, emotionally, physically, mentally.
That is why they seek marriage. They want someone to be there for them.
If you cannot do that, don't get married.
If you think it's too much, date a DUDE because MEN DON'T CARE BUT WOMEN DO.

she weighs like 200lbs I'm gonna hurt my back

I work 10 hours a day, always spend time with my son, cook and do everything with the dog. She's at home all day. We have a nanny while she works so I doubt she works too hard honestly.

I left the cat with her when I moved out because I didn't want to pay the pet fee and also because it did this awesome thing where it would eat and then immediately throw up afterwards.

It either legitimately ran away or she got rid of it somehow. It probably did run away because I can't imagine her lowering herself to the level of doing a chore like feeding a pet.

NO U DUMBASSS

WOMEN DON'T WANT TO BE CHIDED AND TOLD OFF, THEY WANT A MAN TO THINK OF A SOLUTION AND (LITERALLY) PREPARE IT AND PRESENT IT ON (A METAPHORICAL) FUCKING PLATE
MAKE HER TASTY DELICIOUS FOOD WHICH IS HEALTHY: GIVE HER ALTERNATIVES: SHOW HER GOOD FOOD TASTES GOOD, AND THAT THE BEST FOOD IS MADE WITH LOVE AND CARE AT HOME FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE-

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this copy/paste?

and if that fails, remember Buddha's most important lesson: always get a pre-nup

Sounds like she's suffering from depression dawg. Therapy will definitely help. For fucks sake go to couple's counseling and don't ask for advice from a German shoe making board that will confirm your negative, marriage ruining thoughts.

poor cat

I literally go to work for like 11-13 hours a day how the fuck you expect me to carry you through life. The entire point is that you're an individual not some special little princess who needs me to put you on fucking hover-dad mode because you can't understand that the entire bottle of cheez whiz isn't healthy just because you put it on celery.

This is some straight up basic bitch tier reasoning, it's not my fault your failing. It's just something I'm worried about and want to help with, fatty.

>wife gives up
>you should work extra hard to make her feel about herself

faggot

WOMEN DON'T WANT TO BE BLAMED
THAT WILL MAKE IT WORSE
THERE HAS TO BE TRUST IN A RELATIONSHIP
THAT IS THE BASIS AND ESSENCE OF MARRIAGE

JUST CUS YOU'RE ALL USED TO SUCKING AND TAKING COCK DOESN'T MEAN WOMEN ARE HARDENED BITTER CALLOUSED PRICKS LIKE YOU, THEY STILL REMAIN SENSITIVE BECAUSE THEY HAVE OESTROGEN: DIFFERENT FUCKING FEELINGS FROM MEN

WTF KIND OF BOARD IS Veeky Forums THAT IT'S SO FUCKING DYSFUNCTIONAL AND FULL OF HOPPED UP, TESTOSTERONE-FUELLED ASSHOLES WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A WOMAN'S FEELINGS OR WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK.

OP ISHYDDT IRL Because these tards can't even look after themselves, let alone "le complex machine" that is a human being, namely "the emotionally sensitive woman"

>wife gives up
>I give up too

"I AM SUCCESSFUL HUSBAND!"

You are not strong enough to help your wife, how the fuck can you be strong enough to help people around you?
Do you think it's easy to give up everything and sacrifice yourself for someone who might not give a damn, for someone who might throw it all back in your face?
But that's what ADULTS do, they help others because they want them to get better, not because they expect something in return.

This is the biggest shit ever

If you want to raise your kid, you may be stuck with the ham at least until your kid grows up. Even if you're the breadwinner, there is a large bias toward women in custody battles, so that's pretty risky. Whatever you do, best of luck to you, man.

Stick that crucifix up your ass you homo.
You deserve every fat black cock that rapes your ass and mouth and cucks you in front of your family and friends.

All because you couldn't bother to understand others.

>big
ya that's the point

It's not about being fat, it's about covering up the pain by eating and lying.
If she had something worthwhile in her life, she'd make an effort.
And if you, as a man, cannot provide what she needs, for her, a woman, then you need to man the fuck up.
She doesn't trust you. You need to talk to her and regain trust. If there is no trust, there is nothing.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I regret marrying her so much, but at least I got my son out of the whole thing. So at least there's that.

She's the one who's used to sucking and taking cock aren't you paying attention.

I love this non-existent "making a marriage work" nonsense that literally revolves around micromanaging every aspect of another person and your relationship with them.

You picked lavender soaps because they're known to cause a soothing feeling and you noticed I was anxious recently type bullshit.

You're in charge of you, I'm in charge of me. I like you enough to care about you and do things that make you happy/make your life easier/give you what you need. You should like me for who I am and what we have together, and should realize some degree physical attraction is a key part of being fucking interested in you (at least in this posters opinion and as a necessity).

Basically you're delusional and live in an era of 2016 fuckboys who would take a week off work because you cried over a movie that made you feel bad.

She literally has everything she ever wished for. A kid a, house, a dog, a loving husband she doesn't give a shit about

Does she have her own money? Does she buy all her food with her own money or yours?

You're obviously not doing enough, haven't you been reading the all caps posting about why you're letting her down and you need to be there for her.

The absolute insult to happiness and being yourself, woe is me my life is terrible :( *sips starbucks* THIS COFFEE IS LUKEWARM

She works at home being and artist and living her dream. Painting and stuff. She makes a little money from that she uses as she pleases. I make way more money than her though

You dumb shit, a man can do shit and it will fall into place. You can micromanage every aspect of your diet and fitness routine, but you won't spare the same attention for your FUCKING SPOUSE.
No wonder she's taking cock elsewhere.

Marriage is a bond. It's a fucking manacle, and a nightmare, no joke. But you obviously signed up because you thought you could make it TOGETHER.
Think of it like an army: if your buddy fell down, got his legs blasted off, what would you do?
Let them rot? Carry them? Feed them everyday for the rest of your life.
FOR BETTER AND WORSE MOTHERFUCKER
Pick out some goddamn nice soap if you have to, because.... WOMEN CARE. NOT THAT I DO.
Marriage is not barter: Marriage is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Or at least, it's supposed to be.
If you can't handle shit, it's cus you're weak as hell.
A REAL MAN can find time to micromanage the details that matter TO HIM.
I'm sorry that CARING FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF IS TOO DIFFICULT.

But hey, that's fucking life. YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK BECAUSE (guess what) YOU'RE A FUCKING MAN, AND IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT WORK, YOU'RE A FUCKING KEK.
MEN LITERALLY HAVE ONE JOB: MAN UP, FLY STRAIGHT, HANDLE WHATEVER SHIT MAY COME, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: WOMAN SHIT, CHILD SHIT, MONEY SHIT, FOOD SHIT AND WHATEVER OTHER SHIT MAY COME UP.

DEAL WITH IT IF YOU'RE A MAN.
CONSIDER IT A TEST OF MANHOOD:
NOT A BOY, A CHILD, A PLAYER
A MAN, A HUSBAND, A FATHER

DECIDE.

Her not having sex with you is because she clearly fucking owns you.
Women do not want to have sex with a feeble man. They want to have sex with a dominating figure.
Either you man the fuck up, and set the whole household straight, or you learn her.

OP I'm also married for 3 years with a kid. My wife is a bit different though, she also likes eating all kinds of sweets and also works from home, but I put a limit on her appetite for junk food and maker her cook more simply stuff like potatoes and chicken, rice, veggies and so on. It really worked for me, now she even wants to become a vegan (lol this also sucks to some point) and hopped on the eating healthy train. My next goal is to make her train like me, but with our son being a baby still it is not that easy.

tl;dr: you go OP, don't give up, give a little love to your wife, make some presents and tell her to eat healthier, maybe you cook the dinner couple of days!

Leave her*

YOU DUMB FAGGOT.
WOMEN MEASURE THEIR LIVES AGAINST SOCIAL STANDARDS.
MEN MEASURE THEIR LIVES AGAINST SURVIVAL STANDARDS.
DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE, MOTHERFUCKER?

MOTHERFUCKING "WOMAN", DO YOU SPEAK IT?

YES, WOMEN WANT TO BE PUT ON A PEDESTAL.
FLIP SIDE: THEY LIKE TO BE PUT DOWN TOO
YES, WOMEN LIKE TO BE HELPED AND CARRIED
FLIP SIDE: THEY HELP BECAUSE IT GIVES THEM PRIDE
YES, WOMEN COMPLAIN AND HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS.
THAT'S BECAUSE WOMEN TALK LITERALLY NON-STOP ABOUT PROBLEMS, USUALLY WITH OTHER WOMEN.

NOW, LET'S GO OVER THAT LAST POINT.

STUCK AT HOME.
ONLY KIDS.
NO FRIENDS (FEMALE)
UNCARING/UNINTERESTED HUSBAND

HERE YOU HAVE A SITUATION WHICH WOULD DRIVE A WOMAN MAD

A MAN CAN LIVE IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
WOMEN CAN'T EVEN GO A DAY WITHOUT THEIR PHONE, FACEBOOK, OR MEETING, SPEAKING OR SEEING A FRIEND (PEER, NOT CHILDREN)

She was big into eating healthy, I still am. I always cook healthy. She eats it, but binge eats behind my back. I constantly find her hoarded chocolate in the cupboards and throw it out. If I confront her about it she says I should love and accept her no matter what she looks like and that she doesn't eat too much

its not true. Her body changed, she could feel deep inside her shame and doesn't want to have sex because of that. maybe she doesn't want him to see her naked at all. hell some girls don't like being on top just because they are afraid of how their body looks, they are a lot more complex on this subject than men are. Or maybe her bodyfat kills the sex hunger... this Is also an option

Ladies and gentlemen, this might be the first documented wild sighting on Veeky Forums of the "entitled princess".

Notice the anger and frustration when shown an example of repercussions for their actions or lake thereof. The necessity to be as good as one can be. There's no remorse to the words "taking cock elsewhere" as if thats some sort of revenge or way to get back at the other person for not providing for every need.

Comparing a housewife getting fat in a lifestyle of everything being provided via big house, big car, comfortable life to someone fucking losing their legs and needing help is laughable.

If I can say to you, "I'm worried about you for and ". The least I can do is ask type deal...are you really implying on top of all this maknig it work bullshit and working and being myself/taking care of myself now I have to validate you on something so petty. This isn't a woman who got in an accident, lost someone etc etc...she's just getting fat and letting herself go.

What the fuck

Stop the baiting please

Also, who the fuck are you to speak on her behalf?
Do you know her problems? Are you her? Are you a woman?
For all you know, she still loves her husband but is desperately unhappy with her life because of: REASONS
And she might be looking for a little tenderness and support, because women support each other, and men man up and ignore it.
See the difference?
Just because your standards of happiness were fulfilled doesn't mean hers are as well: She's a different person than you, figure her out, if you care.
A problem shared is a problem halved.

She has tons of friends and goes out every other day. She goes to art exhibitions all the time. I try to be loving, she doesn't want to have anything to do with me. Always wants to go out with her friends alone.

>the year 2016
>men getting married
>EVER

There is literally no benefit for a man to get married.

^ never go full idiot

>HE FELL FOR THE MARRIAGE MEME

Women want romance, you bunch of pre-adolescent retards!
And you lot are the most unromantic pus-filled blights I've ever had the displeasure to meet.

OP get out of this thread, it's already too late,

Veeky Forums is filled with testosterone heads, girly traps, gay baiters and plain straight-up assholes.

If you still love your wife, go to her, tell her, and flee this foul den of iniquity.

To everyone screaming WOMEN ARE PARASITIC HARPIES YOU FELL FOR THE MARRIAGE MEME, fuck you, you don't know what it's like to have a real human relationship.

To OP: as you know, marriage is hard work (36, married three years). What you are describing, including the binge eating, sounds like DEPRESSION. if you are actually committed to her, you need to make a good faith effort to identify, communicate and see that she treats this depression. This can be trying and there will be false starts and backsliding at times. But that's what commitment is about.

Maybe she won't do anything about it. Maybe she is depressed BECAUSE of you. Maybe it isn't s good match. In which case, yes, divorce. But at least try to identify and treat the root before you storm off. This smells like depression and a little patience and empathy will go a Long way. Good luck.

OP, have you tried fucking her in the ass more? Fat girls love being butt fucked. At least you will get something out of her being a pig.

>How this thread is making me feel

sure is reddit in here
did your wife's son ever tell you about jamal senior back when you were in afghanistan?

I'm a dude, dude.
And the only reason women "take cock elsewhere" is because they "don't get it at home" usually because "he doesn't understand/care"

>Comparing a housewife getting fat in a lifestyle of everything being provided via big house, big car, comfortable life to someone fucking losing their legs and needing help is laughable.

women feel trapped at home. For them, it is like being grounded for an airplane pilot, or a mason denied his craft, a bird in a cage, if you will.

>she's just getting fat and letting herself go.

now I will hopefully get to teach you at least one thing, which you probably already knew:
It's never "just that"
It's always "something else" that she "doesn't want to talk about"
A "real man" doesn't let secrets in his kingdom.
He is a god over all he surveys. He finds out if his subjects are unhappy, why, and what he can do about it.
She's not "letting herself go" in the sense that she doesn't care, but she "can't hold on".
She needs someone to be there for here, a shoulder to cry on, someone to listen and tell her it's going to be alright.

Yes,yes, I know, you're not her dad.
But she married you so you could be the main man in her life. You have to take over all the dad-ly responsibilities.
If you don't, where should she go? Back to her actual dad? fail at being a man much, user?
You have to do those things too: treat her special, because SHE IS SOMEONE SPECIAL TO YOU.
That's why you married her... right?