Who fit body but ugly face here?

Who fit body but ugly face here?

90% of these self absorbed retards are exactly like you

>tfw unfit body but handsome face

I am very insecure

Post face

only we have ugly bodies AND ugly faces

Some men's faces are just ass-ugly, but most can be improved to workable with some simple steps.

> Stop mouth-breathing, keep your jaw shut and breathe through your nose
> Wash your face, but also use eye stuff that's actually designed to be used around your eyes
> Get a haircut that works for your face shape, a good barber will know and offer suggestions
> Get contacts or laser surgery, always better than glasses
> Clean-shaven, or else maintain the beard every day, five-o-clock shadow is for movies

Go watch the last Star Wars. Adam Driver has big ass lips, nose, and ears, and wonky eyes. But he takes care of what he has and isn't a mouth-breather. I don't see the appeal but plenty of women apparently do, so a little movie magic works wonders.

who is she?

This. I used to have a decent body and nice face. Now I still have a nice face (I look like Tom Brady, at least everyone tells me), but I've gained 15kg/35-ish lbs over the last 2 years, all fat. Now I'm trying to get all that off. It's painful being hit on and flirted with out in public and having to break it off because I don't want to take it further and have them see my bodyfat hidden under layers

Is there an equivalent to steroids for your face?

I actually have both a shitty body and an ugly face.

Now some might think this means I'm nice and have a good and kind personality, or an interesting personality or a good job, but no, no I don't.

Tfw ugo face and skeleton mode body because of depression.

Genetics

Iskra lawrence

Pic related is funny as she does meme exercises like 10lb goblet squats and thinks thats strong

Im not sure.
Im aesthetic but im also kind of beta which would explain why i dont get girls.
But then again it could just be my face.
Ive gotten mixed messages from people. Lots of friends have told me i look good(what kind of a friend wouldnt) but when i was 12-14 i was called ugly a lot im school. Its really hard to know if youre really ugly.

That girl has lots of bumps and shit on her face. She hides it with makeup and photoshop. She preaches body acceptance and loving yourself on social media, but she's embarrassed about her face.

That's a way better picture. No way is she an ugly face.

Never mind. Thanks for the clarification. Definitely would still smash.

Otter Mode with narrow shoulders and inherited the Sami genetics as dominate.

I should just kms.

Whats even worse is never being hit on despite having a nice body.

Shit physique and ugly here
Maybe I can get a 6/10 gf

I'd hit it too.

This is probably what she looks like without make up.

Plastic surgery

Would hit. Look like a young Bjork with a penis.

does lifting make up for a mediocre face?

Doubtful, considering that girl looks like a man even with makeup.

Theon! You and Greyworm should hang out and complain about not being able to bang Missandei.