Post university

Post university.
Talk about your uni's gym.
Find a gymbro.
Do whatever.

Reporting in.

Otago uni.

This question goes to everyone. What's up with all the Asians wearing every gym accessories under the sun.

I'm talking about gloves, belts, knee sleeves.

german uni in hessen here, somebody close?

>me after last ngiht's football game

HELLO DARKNESS, MY OLD FRIEND

Umass Lowell
We don't have nearly enough dumbells.

PLs in NZ are fucking cancerous faggots, literally all of them. the community here is so fucked. I quit PLing literally because i couldnt stand the circlejerking in the community, they would literally talk shit about people doing Hypertrophy work and not pulling Sumo or squatting low bar

elitist fucking short asian try hard faggots

sorry had to get that off my chest.

Cardinal reporting in.

Florida State here.

>tfw hurricane harambe ruining my gains

20-year-old freshman (took two years off to work and save some money) getting started here in 4 days.
I've heard the school has a decent gym, but I have no idea if you have to pay for it or what.

Gotta look into it for sure though, the gym at my apartment is crap. Literally has no barbells whatsoever.
But it's working for what I need right now, seeing as I've spent the last month getting into lifting after not having done it since highschool.

Any other Canadafags up here in Beef Country?
Could use a dedicated gymbro/spotter once I get my shit a little more together and start working on proper OHP, Bench, DL and Squats.

AYYY lmao

Isn't it weird we are the only UNIs worth a damn in the region?

Inb4 you Georgia tech and uGA fags go ape shit

anyone?

Yeah I live in Calgary, if you go to YMCA we could gymbro together (no homo, Trump 2016).

>tfw community college gym in backwater Canadian city.
>tfw all the gym equipment is rusted to shit
>tfw 1/4th of it is home-made by the local welding/machine shop.

Pls be in Salamanca

Trondheim anyone?

UWF reporting in.

Evidently, Friday is fit girls day because I saw at least three separate girls doing squats, and one or two others using leg machines or at the deadlift/etc platform. Didn't even see cardiobunnies. I was surprised.

Someone lift with me

Stony Brook here. I've only starting lifting. I want to find a gym bro but I'm too autistic to have friends and the few people who know me are too fat/busy/unmotivated to work out with me.

Holy shit, a quick Google tells me there's 6 YMCA's around the city.
And yet, none of them are close enough to my place to feel worth the trek (gotta transit places, I'm a total dipshit that never got his license).

Sorry bro, gotta pass this time around.

If Canadian universities are anything like American universities, they force every student to pay for it under "Athletic Fees" or something similar in your tuition.

Anyone got any advice for UCSB gym?

School gym is kinda lacking but Rec center is straight overall. Looking into their rock climbing and kayaking group.

I joined a small gym about 10-15 mins off campus that's pretty empty most nights which is awesome

That would be nice. I'll ask someone during Orientation on Tuesday.

Still holding out for a fellow Hoosier to lift with

LET'S GO

MOUNTAINEERS

EAT SHIT PITT, EAT SHIT PITT

TO THE PLACE, I BELONG, WEST VIRGINIA, MOUNTAIN MOMMA, COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME

*black powder gunshots*

ayyyyy lmao just moved in.

I graduated last year and both gyms are always fucking crowded with dyels. Last hour before closing was the best time I found. Have fun at an awesome school with some of the best people you'll ever meet.

> Skipped out on university for the Olympics and running a business making 200k a year
> still wonder what uni is like

NewREC is fucking great

Fitchburg State here. Is Umass Lowell good?

Spend less time fucking relatives and more time working your chest. Fuck WVU

Post school and bod fag

Pretty good.
I don't know what the deal with the buses is though. They all take the LONGEST ROUTE POSSIBLE to anywhere on campus.

/swrec/ pls

ttheyre pretty shit here in melbourne to and they cant lift shit

What time is the rec open on Sunday? I know it is closed on Monday for Labor day. I generally don't go to the Rec but my gym is closed all weekend.

I just want to start doing deads with colored plates already.

There was a dude on pol who was looking for friends at I u like 20 mins ago

>Be playing stanford
>1st game of the season
>posting on fit
not gonna make it.

>2 field goals
>Bill Snyders senile ass is the coach still
K-State athletics is trash

sac?

Every thread I see
CMU
Carnegie Mellon
Hit me up

Well, you can sometimes sneak into UofC gym. But hey, whatever

Well, you can sometimes sneak into UofC gym. I like the gym because of the women. But hey, whatever

NCSU

Vanderbilt is a liberal-breeding machine.

Pls God

Freshman at summit here

Graduated but still in morgantown. You've probably seen me at the suncrest kroger buying steaks and giving manlets the stinkeye.

OSU: Oregon State University

AKA engineer autist kingdom

where we at beavs

For someone who doesnt want to be a doctor and enjoys not being autistic, uga is pretty goat

this is true

UC Davis

Ay SBU here

These damn freshmen keep clogging up the pump room.

UCSD
I feel like hella people here post on fit but i never see our school posted unless I do it.

when do you go to rimac. ive got a 8am next quarter so it looks like im going early

Im off campus so no predetermined time yet. probably mornings if possible. Just finishing up summer class rn.

You niggas been to Spanos? Place looks pretty sick from what I can tell, but not sure how crowded it'll get since it isn't open to non-athletes until 6:30 pm afaik

spanos is fucking lit. I used to go last year in the evenings. Never crowded and like 16~ racks

fuck I hope it stays lowkey. I'm DYEL as fuck and no one to lift with so it'd be nice to bench in a rack where I'm less likely to inadvertently off myself

How's the gym there in general bro? I'll see you in the spring.

Also why the fuck did Jamba close

prolly more likely to off yourself desu.
meant cages like this. You can still use bumpers tho

can't you lower the safety whateverthefucks?

Yeah i just think that using a traditional bench rack would be safer if you are actually worried for whatever reason. The ones at rimac do fine. Plus u have to option of racking on lower racks if u fail.
If you just set the bumpers high up for safety u can't get rom on bench.

eh you're probably right. I planned on going to rimac early mornings anyway
spanos just looks so fucking nice though

Yea you're right actually no offense mean just poking fun

FIU brah here, I commute but am down to lift on campus with a Veeky Forums brah

Can anyone show me what the gym is like? About to start in Jan

You get it with tuition. Go in the early morning or late evening, otherwise it's way too packed.

someone else was here last thread
u wanna watch me squat [spoiler]2pl8s[/spoiler] homeboy

So jealous of your guys' rec. I need to make friends there so I can visit it

Holy fucking shit

UCLA-goer here and I wanted to say I'm fucking jealous. That looks amazing.

We have about 7 racks in this one room, but it is literally always full of cunts half-squatting and people generally not knowing what the fuck they're doing, aside from the chosen strong few.

I could've gotten $10,000 a year if I went to your goddamned school. But UCLA was my dream since childhood

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

You goin to bruin bash?

the gym is pretty sick there. About 5 squat racks, 3 dead lifting platforms, 3 bench press. This is the ARENA gym near the physics building and rock climbing gym. The aquatic centre has a pool, boxing ring, group fitness stuff etc. ARENA bronze pass is your best and cheapest option for sure.
What are you studying?

Isn't ever college?