ITT: Embarrassing physiques you've seen on/fit/

Pic related

great thread op

looks like a pretty typical body for somebody who doesn't really exercise.

I'd easily fuck her.

Heh.

I feel like that pic is u and you're looking for reinforcement that your body isn't embarrassing.

LMAO THAT FUCKING GYNO

Almost all women are skinnyfats nowadays.

What a shame that OP pic is only fat tho.

Post your body then big boy ;)

Anyone have that picture of the Veeky Forumsizen who thought he was zyzzmode then when he posted a pic was dyel?

Please tell me he's got a dick

where the fuck do you live that she looks male to you

I'm not getting the joke. This is a girl with a bit of a pudge right?

Or is it seriously a trap with gyno? I will lose all faith in my dick, dudes. Don't do this to me.

On Veeky Forums, of course

Oh thank god. Yeah, that dumbass had confused me.

Would still smash.

this has got to be the most intense display of faggotry I've seen here in a while

Seen this one here a few times. Pretty hilarious legs compared to that non-existent chest.

Source: it's me

That's a girthy neck user

Piss on me pls big boy

haha this bitch probably eats BREAD

wtf i hate girls now

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>pubes
HNNGGGG

>you are gay if you don't like sluts who have fupas
Ok
Guess I'm gay then.

obligatory

hngggggthose fucking legs squeeze my face

so i'm going to say pass on leg day for a bit.

looks like a 'roo

KANGAROOS HATE HIM, CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT THE ONE TRICK THAT LEAVES ROOS BTFO

move over frogtech

jeez dude stop doing so much squatting

>Girl posted a topic yesterday with the question how to get rid of that.
>OP has to slam it on the front page.

Though she could have shaved at least.

What is this? A man who became a woman or the other way?

No joke. Is trap. Fuck heads constantly posting shitty memes like this to trap noobs. Such a gay board

look at the day of the post
may is half a year ahead
lol

I think you'd look good if you did some flies, cut down a bit and found a spot with better lightning.

>when ur so yolked people start calling u egg

man fuck that sounded funnier in my head.

Perfect

how do you get those legs ?
what is your approuch ..

Hey at least you have traps and biceps

Powerlifting, not even once.

Socko the retarded

He Used to trip and get abused constantly. I think he liked it too, was kinda disgusting.

Every skinny kid's favorite pose

This kid came from /b/ demanding advice and left in a huff when he realized nobody here lifts or is interested in helping.

Cringe Mcdumbass and his progress photos

It's sadder to think that he thought he looked good in this pic :/

This looks remarkably similar to some guy who posted the other day, saying that he was a software engineer on $150k a year and where should he begin?? Someone turned it into a top kek meme and everyone else wrote THANKYOU SKELLY-LORD....?

Ho Lee Fuk. The gym can't even handle these insane levels of gains!

>roiding for this

This was discussed on some cringe thread. It's some boxer/MMA shit

60% shoulder, 40% leg. The rest of you is...just there I guess. Really need to work on chest and obliques. How the fuck can you be so out of proportion

The really weird thing is how much bigger your upper body is, lengthwise

>5pl8 squat
>2pl8 bench

>Not poptarts and Big Macs.

can you stop posting yourself for attention now k thx bye?

why is there a toilet roll on her bed?

but he looks ok?

hehehehe

Probably Sweden

op pls

A lifetime of alcohol and begging wouldn't net you that incredibly average poussay

I dont have a pic of OP's physique.

If she has a cute face I'd fuck that tbqh

As a former fat female who doesn't even have the luxury of having hips like that, I am disgusted. She probably never thought at any point in her life that she was overweight when she is. She rides around on the attractiveness of her face and skin color, never even gave enough of a thought to put down the doritos and mayonnaise.

I only did some cardio to lose half the weight I needed and dieted the rest. Flat stomach, no flappy skin, bones aesthetically showing, and my only downside is having narrow hips and 26 inches on the waist.

Absolutely disgusting that she even had the stomach to take a picture of herself in the mirror.

Post tits

Get approval somewhere else.

God but you're salty.

>bones aesthetically showing
L O L

What a shit thread we're all making it together

I only posted so the girl in the picture can know she needs to stop pigging out. Why you think I need "approval" is beyond me. Approval for what? Fuck off.

Can you fuckers stop replying, I don't want notifications.

Why are women such terrible"people"?

>btw I'm a girl

Tits or gtfo

>says don't reply
>reply anyway
>attach bait image when they asked not to reply
>it's bait for not wanting replies

>doritos and mayonnaise

What the fuck, who even gets an idea like that? I don't think a person of her size would do something that disgusting. No wonder you're such a lardass.

>who even gets an idea like that?
I'm in fat people hate threads daily. I don't see what calling a skinny person lardass does. I don't gain weight from breathing around chocolate.

>skin color
Sheboon spotted

fuck Ive been cutting for the last couple months and my body is starting to look more and more like this

Lighter skinned Hispanic. Chimps aren't the only minorities around.

What are you even trying to say
None of your post made sense

I think I'm able to identify you every single time that you post because of how much of a salty narcissistic cunt who thinks she's worth a damn you are
At least I hope it's always you
I like to think the world doesn't have as many insufferable people as Veeky Forums makes it seem

Yeah, this. Typical, average ~18 year old female body. If she has a cute face to go with the rest of her, she's do-able, and 99% of you faggots wouldn't complain for a single second.

SOY DE LA RAZA

t. Sudaca de mierda

You look like Sawyer from Lost

Even if she doesn't I'd slamdunk that shit home to be perfectly honest with you famalamadingdong

>What are you even trying to say
>None of your post made sense
That means you're probably partially illiterate and don't know it.

I am (posting) in fat people hate (Veeky Forums) threads (on a) daily (basis) -> Where I get my idea of "doritos and mayonnaise" from.

I don't (understand the purpose of) ridiculing a thin (human being) by saying that they are overweight.

I do not overeat and blame weight gain on genetics like fat people do, hence I am not fat.

Good because I don't post very often or identify gender often. So you're mostly talking to your fellow brother when you speak to me. Anyways I'm not salty, narcissistic or a "cunt" who thinks I'm worth more than I am. I already said I do not have a womanly figure. All I know is the truth: I'm not overweight in a first world country that gives you many options especially in what you can eat, if you're actually walking around with pot bellies and fat pouches you should probably kill yourself for breaking two of the 7 deadly sins: Gluttony and Sloth.

God bless America too friendo.

I'm very grateful I know some women who aren't like you, otherwise I'd probably subscribe to the "all women suck" philosophy like half of Veeky Forums

What does it mean when you have a high body fat percentage but your bones still tend to jut out?
My ribcage and hipbones are starting to show, but my stomach pokes out and my hips/thighs have a lot of fat.

I mean, she keeps replying so

They keep replying to her too.

>I'm glad that most women are disgusting pigs who don't take care of themselves, practically whore themselves out to the highest bidder, participate in degeneracy, and then post their bodies online for male validation of how much they would stick their dicks in her

>t. Ser cuck

w-wanna trade genetics?

If you disagree with this post you're a cuck, even if it's a troll. Skinnyfatness is objectively disgusting (still would tho).

So you clarified your shitty post yet it still doesn't make sense
Why were you talking about yourself? Who asked?

Getting a pol vibe, are you the Hispanic girl that posts those "only white men may touch my pussy" images?

Steady on lad