We all know Chipotle is the best restaurant for gains, so... what do you order when you're there?

We all know Chipotle is the best restaurant for gains, so... what do you order when you're there?

>black beans
>brown rice
>peppers and onions
>double chicken
>medium salsa
>cheese
>guac on the side
>smother every bite with chipotle tabasco sauce

Usually a bowl, but sometimes burrito.

>implying I eat all of that sodium

>tfw no in 'n' out, no chipotle, only one five guys in all of UK.

In n out burgers look so fucking amazing.

I work with that same foundation as you, but I hate spicy stuff

>black beans
>brown rice
>fajita veggies
>double chicken
>No salsa
>corn, cheese, lettuce
>salad dressing

>not getting sour cream
do you have no concept of flavor
>>that mix of hot ingredients with cool sour cream

>do you have no concept of flavor
I do, that's why I don't want it drowned out by fatty sour cream.

Why would you do this? What do you get out of it? You can get your fats from meat.

They taste so amazing britbong. I read an article once where a chef deconstructed one and then recreated the recipe and then shared.

godDAMNIT obama why is he reaching over the fucking glass screen

fucking presidential privilege I bet the stupid fucking workers didn't even TELL him not to do it.

YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE HANDS BEHIND THE GLASS

THE HANDS BEHIND THE GLASS

GLASS ||||| HANDS THEY DO NOT CROSS THEY DO NOT MIX OR ELSE YOU GET CONTAMINATION

Overpriced, inauthentic, underflavored Mexican food
>I know nothing about cuisine the thread

Why are you such a pussy?

>implying most people need to give a fuck about salt

This. What a fucking dick. Who does that?

>salad please, to go
>just chicken (double if I'm hungry or need the protons)
>nope. no dressing
>none of that, thanks
>hot salsa please
>and sour cream and guacamole (said like George Takei)
>yes, that's fine (one time I actually said
"bitch I know guac is extra" and got a laugh thank God)
>oh, and can you throw some extra lettuce on top so the guac doesn't stick to the lid?
>thanks!
Even though I try to be keto, I'm not strict about it, especially on lifting days and I will eat the tortilla chips they give me with a random bottle of hot sauce from my cabinet

Double meat, chicken and steak
Black Beans
White rice
Hot salsa
Pico
Corn Salsa
Sour Cream
Cheese
Lettuce
Guac
Drip chipotle tobasco on each bite.

Also bowl with a tortilla on the side to use.

get out Veeky Forums fag. nobody goes to chipotle for authentic mexican food.

>hurrrr panda express isn't authentic enough for me.

Fuck off you idiot.

Nigger China isn't my next door neighbor that's an apples to oranges comparison. Why on earth would I go to chipotle when I can get any Mexican food I want made from scratch for 5$ hmmm? Unless all you faggots on here are from like fucking Kansas you got no excuse for that shit. And at least Pandas doesn't charge more than a regular restaurant does.

Yeah they go for the E coli

I love chipotle but I don't consider it mexican food. Maybe mexican "inspired" but it's obviously not authentic. They're two different kinds of food.
Also Chinese restaurants are just as common as mexican restaurants, so that was a good comparison.
>mfw I ate there every day during the e coli scare and even got a free burrito at the end of it

But china and real Chinese food is an ocean away. Almost all the Chinese food sold here is a vague representation of real Chinese food therefore your fall off in quality is not nearly the same. Any taco truck sells a bigger better burrito for half the money. Chipotle doesn't even fry their carnitas before serving. Soggy limp dick carnitas instead of crispy delicious carnitas chicharrones still intact and all chewy and delicious. You're only depriving yourself user.