Excellent paying job, hard work but not killing mysef everyday

>Excellent paying job, hard work but not killing mysef everyday
>Lifting for a few years, used to be fighter so can throw down, good face, good dick
>never had trouble getting fwb/hookups since I was 18
>have qt gf of six months, cool dog, nice ute and own a house outright

>no particular will to live for two years now
>only with gf because she was super interested in me and I thought it would help my state of mind
>still get boners but don't enjoy sex or masturbating anymore
>mind is completely empty if not occupied with complex tasks
>haven't fet excited, interested or happy about anything in two years

I'm only 26. What the fuck happened to me? No traumatic events, no substance abuse, nothing. Just woke up one morning and stopped feeling anything but annoyance or disdain, even then it's rare.

congrats, you let the world win

you sound bored. Get some life goals to work towards.

faggot

This. You're just failing at life op. Get gud

Dump gf and get a hotter one. Post pics of current one

>my lifes great but I'm ungrateful
Y'all need Jesus.

I'm grateful I haven't been in some crippling accident but I don't have much else to be grateful for. Everything else in my life I worked my ass for and suffered to get. I'm not going to thank baby jeebus for that

Food for thought, thanks

I just got rekt, is that it?

sounds like you have a better life than most.

don't squander it you fuck, live life to the fullest. set goals, achieve new things, better yourself everyday. Stay ahead of mediocrity or be damned to become it.

look at it like this man

the world is a really shitty, evil place

one way or another everything is trying to destroy you

your own body, society, advertisement, the media etc

the only way to win is to not let it win

I had a similar life to you OP. Then I started shooting Heroin for a few years. Good times.

Go to church user

Meditate on gratitude daily. Try some psychedelic drugs. Your mindset is the problem famalamabamamajama

Looks like you've got everything you wanted in life and have no wish to do something else.
You're 26, start a family man.

You're depressed user, feeling like that without knowing why is a surefire sign of depression.

Sounds like you have no hobbies.

Lol you're a troll.
>only reason I have a loving qt girlfriend is because she really wanted me
>everything I have I worked to get
Or you don't understand the difference between being Chad since 18 and having bitches fall on your lap and hard work.

Oh god, children. Has never been on my radar at all. I'd need to find a new gf for that though, my current is not wife material.

I still coach amateur boxers, go offroading/camping with friends and occasionally, when the mood grabs me, buy and paint a random 40k figurine.

What has played on my mind is how I just woke up one day and my brain had changed. I thought it might have been some chemical shit changing up in there but don't want to get put on meds for the rest of my life, they've fucked up everyone I know on them

i'm going through the same thing minus a gf. i don't have or want a girlfriend at the moment.

went through a 5 year follow by a 3 year relationship.

the world is just boring anymore to me too. i still lift and run without hesitation, never miss a day. i just find the world painfully boring.

Not a troll, I was a fat fuck before then and I'm reasonably good looking but I'm a manlet and I'm not a master of the game

That's it. Was it like a switch that flipped in your head or was it a gradual thing? Did you notice your lifts stalling or anything else changing?

Do what you actually want to do. Take risks, jump into the water. Do things you never thought about. Start mountain climbing. Research it.

Life is short and full of possibilities. Just find something you want to do. Nothing is more fulfilling than the chase of a dream. It's the thrill of the hunt.

It's because you don't actually have a goal. You have money and physical strength, what are you going to do with them? You need to find your own mission, a cause greater than yourself that you are willing to sacrifice for.
What I did was work towards creating something for the next generation. Good luck.

Dump the gf bro and focus on yourself.

Become a brain and spine surgeon and save kids lives for free. Or be a vet and save animals with low cost basement surgeries.

Theres so many lives you can touch and feels to be emersed in.

You choose your traditional easy peasy job and expect to be fulfilled, nah son.

Either military or test boost. I went military and love it.

>I don't have much else to be grateful for.

You live in a first world country and not a warzone. You have a computer and internet access. You have many things that you posted about in your OP. You say you worked hard for them, but you had the opportunity to get them, while many people don't.

It's hard to be grateful for the things we take for granted, but it will make you happier if you put some effort towards trying.

>You need to find a mission
>Cause greater than yourself

Do you actually fucking believe this shit? Are you 12? Stfu and kys. People who think like this are literally retarded.

Don't be a child.

If you're looking for meaning then guess what, you aren't going to find it under a rock, you have to make it yourself.

>what is children
>what is nationalism
>what is memes and genes
You don't even understand the most basic human desire.

are you doing anything mentally or physically challenging at the moment? i've felt the exact same you have before and when i started studying my life did a complete 180, i was busy and it was hard work but i felt like my life had been revitalized.

Don't get married

Find new hobbies
Just try stuff randomly until it clicks
Kiteboarding, skydiving, get a motorbike, etc
New skills and progress occupy your mind, and i see that money is not a problem
Shit, i actually think that even vidya would help

>no traumatic events

That's the problem.

And it's the cause of 21st century first world malaise I'm general.

Get on testosterone, buy it online, you'll be horny all day.

Psilocybin

Ausfag detected. How would you define 'well paying'? 80K AUD?