Any low calorie foods for cutting?

Any low calorie foods for cutting?
Bonus points if is high in protein!

Rabbit is low cal, low fat and higher in protein than beef. But it's hard to prepare and can be really expensive depending on where you're from.

If you're in Europe, horse meat.

High in protein, low in fat and easy to prepare

Greek yogurt.

Got keto when cutting you cuck

PLS no bully

>meme diet

i cant eat too much fat

Cottage cheese is good. Mix it with fruit and stuff and its tasty

idk why i laughed at this, there was a funny rabbit thread a week ago.

It sounds like you know precisely why you laughed at it

bump

Cheese sticks: decent protein, some fat, almost no carbs

>tuna
>greek yogurt
>cottage cheese
>chicken breast

Barely any protein in spinach, but vitamins plus really filling for low amount of calories

Wasabi Peas
Roasted Almonds
Yogurt, no added sugar
Pork Rinds

Eat spicy food. You will eat a lot less.

Any fat free cottage cheese/quark/greek yogurth is low cal and high in prot.
For the meat, you can't beat chicken breasts. White fish are also nearly as good (eg pollock).
Lowest veggie I know is celery. Lowest I know that taste good without heavy cooking is cucumber peeled (12 Cals per 100g). Then again, for the veggies anything goes since the most caloric ones are nothing compared to other foods.
You mighy also wanna check zucchini noodles, it can be a nice twist to get a pasta feeling.
For the carbs, potato or sweet potatoes. Beans rice/grain are more caloric.

With a good combination of the three, you should be able to build a consistent 3 or 4 meals diet!

>bulking above 15% bf as a natty
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Oysters.

I wonder if that's why my grandpa was always fucking huge. He had to shoot rabbit and squirrel and shit when he was a kid

>eating fat
>losing fat

pick one broscience bro

Halo Top fucking ice cream. 10 calories per gram of protein, 240 calories a pint.

>that pic

I will never be able to see the first guy as anyone but Mac.

come on bruh are you seriously this slow

I feel like greek yoghurt is something different in the US than in Europe? Here greek yoghurt is often 10% fat and super thick. What's the composition for your yoghurt?

I'll pick the eating fat, but I'm doing both. It's ridiculously easy to control my appetite when eating mostly fat and I lost weight like crazy. Now I'm all flabby but at least I can go for a walk without feeling like utter shit in 5 minutes.

Seriously, have you actually tried going keto? I'm doing mostly low carb high fat, not as restrictive as keto, but I'm intermittent fasting as well. I don't eat anything aside from buttered coffee until dinner time. I can post a pic of my gross, loose skin body but I don't have a before pic to compare.

Even good fats like coconut, grass fed butter/ghee and avocado?

> Cultivating dat dere mass

in germany its called quark, choose the one with low fat

Ahh okay. Yeah nowadays there's several brands of "fitness" quark but for bulking you can still get the super fatty one meant for baking.

Badly disguised blogpost. Kys faggot.

Kangaroo in Aus.
100g is 100Cal and 21g protein

''low cal''

Stupid idiot

water

Oh hell no indeed, no greek yogurt in europe, except the "total fage", it's basically the only real greek yogurt available (sometimes. Like in France only one distributor has it.)
Depending on where you are in Europe, names might vary a lot. In France, we have 0% "fromage blanc" or "faiscelle". It has roughly 49Cals per 100g, 7g of prot.
If you're on the German side of Europe, go for fat free quark, apparently that's some good stuff. I say apparently because it's not available in France either...