What autistic things do you do since you started seriously lifting?

What autistic things do you do since you started seriously lifting?

>started drinking out of a measuring cup to properly count liquid calories.

the niggers literally ruined the picture. I mean Will Smith is the ONLY one that doesn't seem like ghetto trash. Even then, he's still black lol

measure my meals in scoops and I take pre-workout before work and at lunch to keep a steady pace.

broke up with my long time girlfriend because I needed motivation to lift

fuck off back to /pol/ bro, hating on other races is your choice but their behavior here is perfectly normal

>Broke up with long term gf for motivation to lift
I did the same, but I also wanted motivation to improve myself

I used to turn down parties because it would affect my gains

I weigh every food and drink before I eat it for myfitnesspal

Posy pics of progress

leto got no invite lmao

>He weighs his drinks instead of drinking out of a measuring cup

>whenever normies start talking about fitness i get triggered and go full autism mode

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOUR KNEES PASSING YOUR TOES WHEN SQUATING HURT THEM REEEEEEEEE

>He doesn't go for autism-grade accuracy in his drink measurements

I'm right there with you bud. I've currently got a 265 day logging streak on MFP

I check my weight everyday and constantly measure parts of my body including body fat.

I know I didn't grow another inch on my bicep, but I still go "Naw man it looks extra juicy today" and of course it's the fuckin same.

Thiss or any of my other likes and hobbies. I've learned to be more restraint

Still it triggers the shit out of me.

I'm up at 62 days, people don't understand the struggle of going out to eat, as well as the app is sometimes unacurate af so you need to make your "own food" in order to write the macros

You do realise not all liquids weight the same right?

but you can log the drink in ml
easier than to use a scale each time to weigh it

BREHS

>What autistic things do you do since you started seriously lifting?

Shitposting on Veeky Forums when I should be doing something far more productive. Damn it.

>asains