Hi, I drink 6-8 liters of Diet-Pepsi a day, have been for 15 years. I'm 5'10" and 178 lbs...

Hi, I drink 6-8 liters of Diet-Pepsi a day, have been for 15 years. I'm 5'10" and 178 lbs. I work out regularly and have blood pressure of 111/65. I'm told soft drinks are bad for me but there isn't another drink that satisfies me the way DP does and I need it because I went up to 262lbs 15 years ago and DP helped me control my weight.

Discuss....

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/is-diet-soda-bad-for-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop fucking drinking it?

Have some self control, 6-8 litres is too fucking much. Drink water.

>This post brought to you by the refreshing and totally-not-unhealthy Diet Pepsi(c)

>the only drink that refreshes.

that sounds pretty rad

we all gotta be good at something, right?

How do you not have kidney failure, let alone gurd

>I drink 6-8 liters
That'd be too much even if it were just water.

>Bait: The Post
Diet coke is nasty desu

Diet Dr P tastes pretty close to non diet, I think

Gonna agree there, actually tried some for the first time earlier tonight. Try to keep even diet soda to a minimum, so just about everything tastes like the real deal to me, but diet DrP was pretty good.

Remove from household if you want to stop.

If you don't care, continue enjoying yourself. I lived on a 3-5l of Mezzo Mix diet for 15 years, with 1 full meal or 2 nutritious snacks per day.
Stopped on a whim about a year ago when i decided to learn about fitness and nutrition.

Feel sorry for people with bad tooth genetics, getting decay and rot if they so much as look at sugar.

bait or not diet soda is objectively less healthy than regular soda

This. Drinking regular soda instead of diet is better for you.

this isn't even broscience, this is momscience

seriously, you're both fucking idiots, you should question everything you think you know and feel such shame that it takes you years of therapy to feel comfortable voicing an opinion again--what you said has been completely discredited for like thirty fucking years

examine.com/nutrition/is-diet-soda-bad-for-you/

>Dr. Pepper

Your mum said only DP satisfies her as well. Wonder what she meant by this.

Whatever floats your boat my dude. If you like diet Red soda you are one fucking pleb though

I used to drink 2 liters a day of mtn. Dew or pepsi. I was 5'7 at 120 lbs then and ran a 5 minute mile. I hardly ever drank water. Now that I drink water mostly I feel sick if I drink a 16 oz bottle but I don't run at all anymore and feel like I'd probably run a 10 minute mile

Damn wow this really changed my view on diet sodas. I think next time I'm the store I might buy a Diet Pepsi.

Aspartame is protein so I guess its ok.

What the fuck are you trying to say you for fucks sake?

Yep, this. Pepsi Max is also pretty close, and I found while it losses it's fizz pretty quick, Coke Zero is decent.

Most diet root beer and diet cream soda varieties are good as well.

Not all fountain drink places carry Diet Dr Pepper though, so I often do a 3/4 Diet Coke 1/4 Dr Pepper mix and it's pretty damn close...

wow wtf I typed almost that exact reply then deleted it