What's up guys. i started a youtube channel, basically just as an outlet to discuss my feels...

what's up guys. i started a youtube channel, basically just as an outlet to discuss my feels. it's in the same style as GG1 if you guys remember him, so if you like his videos, you might like mine.

check it out if you like
youtube.com/watch?v=-3xGh36WGWY

and here's the first vid i made which kind of explains why i started doing this if you're at all interested
youtube.com/watch?v=G2-mrOPB3jY

Other urls found in this thread:

thequietus.com/articles/20852-my-bloody-valentine-remaster-catalogue
youtu.be/TBvHbnhl3M8
youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
youtu.be/95HzMhkO0ZI
247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/
youtube.com/channel/UCXsL621oK-S5VHRibK_dd4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll give it a watch m8

thanks user, hope it's not total shit lel

shit m8, watched both, fucking needed this, just to know im not alone at out there, going through severe depression right now too, keep going man

you need to start curling nigga

i love you brah, srs

i gave up on aesthetics long ago, just want to become a big guy 4u now

height/weight ?

180cm / 83ish kg

like 5'10" and 182 poons for burgerbros i believe

i like this.

thank you man, that makes me feel bretty gud

I had no idea about post-graduate depression, is that correct?
I'm currently in my second year in university, and it's giving me a really hard time, yet I still procrastinate. I stopped lifting after my first year finished, but I have to go back to my routine since it helped me focus more.
I don't know how am I going to get the motivation I lost.
Godspeed user, I'll be watching your videos, and maybe I'll do something similar just because it looks fun lol

When I was in college I was walking down the street past a frat house and someone hit me in the back of the head with a bottle and knocked me out. Woke up about 5 minutes later and called the cops and they said they couldn't do anything because I didn't know who did it. Wish I would've gotten the egg treatment.

Hey man I like these a lot.
I can relate to a lot of the post-graduation depression and regret so I like hearing your stories.
Keep up the good work

this picture speaks to me

if i can give you one piece of advice, just try and put yourself out there. it's scary as fuck to talk to grils (for me at least) but it's vital to the whole ''uni'' experience that i basically missed out on. and for the love of fucking christ, never stop lifting

fucking cunts. i'm sorry user

thank you dude

got it off mu like 3 years ago. it was my desktop background for a long time

Also is Kevin shields really actually remastering loveless???
You better not be fucking with me

Maybe I'm not the demographic you're shooting for, bc I didn't quite dig it. (I'm 31 years old, PhD student, marine veteran of irq/afg).

Postives:
> scheme of lifting vids/ talking about personal stuff is good
> seems like you're talking pretty naturally, almost to a friend, to the cam. Makes it easy to watch.
> Lifts look good, you seem like a guy that I'd respect in the gym, even if we never talked.

However, there are some negatives:
> A bit cringey how you talk about being autistic, beta male, etc. Something seems inauthentic about the regurgitating of Veeky Forums-speak in real life.
> Is there a way you can talk about real-life stuff without getting too feelings-y? When you start talking about your feelings, I have the impulse to turn it off....it's sort of the same reason why watching Elliot Hulse or whatever his name is is tough; just too much weird feelings shit.
> You're using kg just to be different. Your plates are marked with standard units, so you have to do the conversions in your head, and then your audience (if american, which they prob are) have to convert it back. Don't be a snowflake.

Hey user I gave it a watch and it was pretty cool, I've been there, we all have our down time, its cool that you're dealing with it in a proactive way. Just keep on doing your thing dude I'll check out every now and then. It gets better dude, just hang in there for a little longer.

Why don't you just get some friends? You seem pretty normal and alright?

I think 90% of /fitizens depression comes from loneliness.

That guy sitting there in your second vid @ 1:42, you could have talked to him. He just sitting there tripping with his feet.

>if i can give you one piece of advice, just try and put yourself out there. it's scary as fuck to talk to grils (for me at least) but it's vital to the whole
That is probably because you are not part of a social group or anything. If you are in a social circle you'll talk with them on the regular without any pressure of you trying to get her to like you and all that shit. I can't imagine how difficult and overall just negative it has to be for a person to have have every interaction with the opposite gender about being "am i attractive enough?" "did i do things correct" "did she like me?" "did i do something wrong?" "what should i have said" and all that fucking shit. Hang around them without the underlying intentions of wanting to get a women to like you and all that shit will go away and you can relate to them as persons and humans.

FOR REAL GUYS

GET A FUCKING SOCIAL NETWORK AND A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO HANG WITH ON THE REGULAR IT WILL FIX THE MAJORITY OF YOUR PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN AND DEPRESSION

ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIVES

> A bit cringey how you talk about being autistic, beta male, etc. Something seems inauthentic about the regurgitating of Veeky Forums-speak in real life.
> Is there a way you can talk about real-life stuff without getting too feelings-y? When you start talking about your feelings, I have the impulse to turn it off....it's sort of the same reason why watching Elliot Hulse or whatever his name is is tough; just too much weird feelings shit.

This.

yeah man.

thequietus.com/articles/20852-my-bloody-valentine-remaster-catalogue

get hype.

thanks for the feedback. addressing the negatives you pointed out

i really am this weird and spergy irl. not an act.

the whole channel came about due to my feels. idk what the fuck i'd talk about if it wasn't tfw feeling bad basically

i'm canadian. we use a weird mix of metric and imperial. i grew up in a house that only used metric. to give an example, i had no clue how tall i was in feet and inches until i was in 12th grade, because i had never used those measurements.

i completely get that my vids are not for everyone, especially older men who have their life figured out

thank you bro

OP, I refer you to the Brofessor!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/TBvHbnhl3M8

Just want to say I like your vids. Keep it up, if only for yourself. they seem kind of therapeutic.

thanks man, means a lot

get this normalfag garbage away from me

OP, YOU'RE A GINGER BETA BITCH!!! EITHER KILL YOURSELF OR TURN THAT DEPRESSION INTO HATE AND RELEASE IT DURING THE APPROPRIATE ACTIVITY I.E. HATE FUCKING SOME BITCH!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

Seriously, some people have existential ennui and I'm one of them, however, don't lose faith that there's someone out there for you and things will work out if you keep going because survival is the name of the game. I'm 38 and I never thought I'd meet the right person and one day there she was. We've been together now for almost 7 years and married for 2. So if a friendless monster like me can find love and solace, you can too!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/95HzMhkO0ZI

If I had been in your position, I'd have gone to a gas station, bought a can of gas and waited until early morning, before it got light, splashed the building with gas and firebombed the windows!!!FACT!!!

>i really am this weird and spergy irl. not an act.

Tbh you don't seem weird or spergy at all. The 4-chan speak was funny to me, but seemed genuine. I dont say that stuff in conversation but I think it all the time, so I think it's fine in videos like these.

I'm young (23) so these videos just seem comfy to watch/listen to, I see where those other guys are coming from though.

thank you based namefag of motivation and unnecessary capitalization

i don't use Veeky Forums buzzwords irl either, but that might just be because i haven't had a conversation with a non-family member that wasn't the cashier at a grocery store in like 6 months

we're almost the same age, and the whole comfy feel is exactly what i'm going for. glad you enjoyed it

Don't change anything about these videos. I did something similar when I went through a tough time in life, but I never had the courage to share. Your quality of video and the whole tone of your videos is great man, keep them coming and keep hoping.

No problem, check out my blog sometime for rants and movie reviews!!!FACT!!! 247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/

thanks bro. that's too bad you never tried to post anything publicly. i figured the worst thing that would happen is everyone would call me a faggot and then forget about it so why not try and share

Sup with the CCCP shirt? You a commie?

I like it a lot. I'm kind in thr same place as you (no friends no gf, 1 attempt on a girl) but I'm still in uni. The only way I forget about it is working out. Hopefully I will improve myself just like you.

>idk what the fuck Id talk about if it wasn't tfw feeling bad basically

You have feelings, cool. Some are intense, that's fine. But there's gotta be more to you as a person than your feelings bro. If not....you sound like an unhinged, shallow undergrad girl.

no, i just found it at a garage sale and thought it was cool so i bought it

lmao m8. i have not even scratched the surface of how pathetic my experience with women is. it's going to get way, way worse.

point taken. i'll focus on other things in future videos

just to clarify, i mean that the stories i tell about encounters with women are going to get worse, not that you're time in university is going to get worse lol. that statement was unintentionally vague

i hope you make it bro

I really like this
Keep on doing your thing man

Hey OP,

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are a normie in disguise. No adult who truly felt like you felt or acted as you described in your videos would be able to talk normally into a microphone let alone post videos on Youtube AND have the confidence to show them on Veeky Forums.

It's never been done before which means that I am assuming you just have some sour grapes about activities and women not conquered in college rather than having gone through true autistic suffering. Post college regret is a normal feel for anyone who is less than 75% normie.

Just my opinion from watching your two videos. I don't know you. Bookmarked you for later following. You mentioned that you don't want your channel to get big with an underlying assumption that you have a follower number in mind for what is """""successful""""" to you. Don't think that way. It's a very toxic Jewish way of thinking.

Good luck to you in all your life endeavors.

thanks dude, i'm happy you liked it

your post absolutely destroyed my sides. can you please convince my dad i'm a normie in disguise?

when you say It's never been done before do you mean posting videos on fit? GG1 did that, he's the guy whose type of video i'm copying

youtube.com/channel/UCXsL621oK-S5VHRibK_dd4w

i love you man, srs

I know. Glad you are sharing your feels with all of us.

Not bad OP, I liked it, feels like something I'd want to make if I wasn't such an autist and suck at editing and stuff

i'm basically learning about editing as i make these to be honest. i'm not great with computers. i'm happy you liked it user

i never had the balls to upload my training, let alone vent to total strangers.

if it's cathartic to you by all means have a blast with it.

Gotta say that having cringy video titles was a bit offputting.

But damn your lifts are pretty impressive, and you seem pretty bro. Good luck with everything ya do mate.

Good music too.

Hey OP, I watched both of your videos. You seem like a really cool guy. I'm sure if you put yourself out there to other people and try your best to live in the present, you'll be just fine. It's what I'm doing right now, and my depression has gotten much better (although still no gf, but I understand that that takes time).

Think of it like lifting. You didn't start out being able to squat 3pl8, just like you can't start out being a social butterfly and having even 1gf -- you have to work for it. Just talk to a stranger 1x1 per day and go up from there (gotta get dat progressive overload). As you continue to progress socially, you'll find yourself becoming more comfortable in such situations.

You can do it. If you had the wherewithal to lift weights for years, you definitely have the ability to make social gains.

after the video ended i went and sat down on my bed i put my head in my hands and said "at least he tried"

nah im playin. the story about the girl wasnt even bad dude. you said you like her and she didnt feel the same way, not beta at all. honestly that's not a bad way to even tell a girl. you knocked on the door and straight up said what you had to say. I could see that story just as easily going the opposite direction where her face lights up and she says "really?? i like you too :3
girls like that shit when guys do something direct and out of the ordinary

in your other video you said you had a lot of regrets about how you spent your time in University but you didn't want to go into anything too deep. honestly dude I think you should make a couple videos about every single regret that you have because real people want to hear the real deep shit . people aren't as shallow as you might think they are and you might really reach and relate to a lot more people than you think.

yeah it's a weird paradox. i could never open up like this to my family or people i know but with you guys it feels natural. dunno why

the cringe titles are my normie filter :^)
you should check out those albums, especially ocean roar. phil elverum is a fucking god. literally has never made an album that wasn't at least an 8/10 imo

thanks for the advice man. it's tough, but i'm trying to work on it

dog you're the fucking Veeky Forums version of mr.robot's elliot.

>after the video ended i went and sat down on my bed i put my head in my hands and said "at least he tried"
fucking kek. you roasted me p gud there lad

>honestly dude I think you should make a couple videos about every single regret that you have because real people want to hear the real deep shit . people aren't as shallow as you might think they are and you might really reach and relate to a lot more people than you think.
i definitely will be

never seen that show so i'm gonna pretend you're complimenting me hue. but for real i'll check it out

it's about a socially inept/borderline autistic hacker vigilante that narrates his version of a "plot" to an imaginary friend (viewer) that he talks to.

that's pretty uncannily close to myself, gotta admit. just with more autism and less cool crime fighting

I actually enjoy these videos. Hits me in the feels just enough were I can relate. In-fact, I just started University as a freshmen 2 weeks ago. I can't say my life has been worse than your's.

Any tips on helping a freshmen at college? I am not asking to get laid, I am asking how to walk up to people and not look like a social retard.

something is missing in your heart. you are a good looking dude, athletic, college educated, well spoken and able to communicate ideas and delve into deeper topics, normie on the outside

i can relate to you a lot, feeling like you missed out on the "college experience" type of thing - dont get hung up on that, your life really starts when you start making money. Do you have a job? Like a career type job, not this starbucks shit. For me getting a good job helped give me a sense of purpose and helped post grad depression.

another thing you have to ask yourself is do you really want to get better? some people like feeling sorry for themselves. they have everything they need to improve their outlook, but they like suffering. that becomes their focus; that becomes their purpose: to be a perfectly good specimen who has so much potential but it goes to waste, like a tragedy. they like being a tragedy, it's poetic, like you said. i think you like it dude. i think you like being a tragedy because you think it's a beautiful poetic story, and living it makes it all so real.

my only advice would be to just keep trying. it's awkward and painful (if you're anything like me) but the fear of rejection is nowhere near as painful as the regret of not even trying

still looking for a job. that's my biggest concern at the moment.

pretty interesting post man. you gave me lots to think about

>gets an egg thrown at him and takes it personal

They were driving with fucking eggs in their car...they were clearly up to no good.
You simply were at the wrong place at the wrong time. A whole bunch of other people got egged too

maybe. still didn't enjoy being bullied though

where do you live in Canada OP ?