Glad I avoid this shitcoin. Already below ICO price

Glad I avoid this shitcoin. Already below ICO price

Who's actually going to use this? It just looks like another hype coin with whitelists.

half assed logo. half assed whitepaper. people throw their money at everything nowadays

SELL SELL SELL

AAAAAARHRHRHR

yeah so stupid its only going to 5x when it hits an exchange

lmao.

It's already below ICO price, pajet

lol easiest 5x in a long time, i try to make you guys rich but you'd all rather pile into elix and getting dumped on. are you literally allergic to money?

Delet!!

Already trading below ICO

It's a good project backed by YCombinator and ING bank. But the main reason I am investing heavily in this and taking risk is if this moons burgers will be ass-blasted for real.

I am taking a gamble here. If I win it will be hilarious. Today sent 6.713 ETH, tomorrow will send 13.426 ETH.

LMAO @ pajeets dreaming of buying it from me for 5x. Until mcap is 500mil I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

Nice, just avoid 100K!

tomorrow you can send 6.713 more, now 13.426. re-read the instructions

Fcking delte you retard. Wtf

Ohh fuck you are right. Ok 6.713 more than. I am going all in thats what I am saying.

come on bro help your anons out, we'll all get in tomorrow

already like 40% of whitelisted addresses used and still 20 hrs to go

>28k eth raised
>100k eth cap
>40%

lol@people that were too lazy and slow on the whitelist fudding so they can try get in at a cheaper price.

Link 2.0

Not everyone is filling their cap, smartass.
Request is shit, but you just fail at reading comprehension.

>Request is shit,
kys

you dumb shit, read

do you remember all of the fudding after alot of people on the whitelist for the crowdsale missed out because they werent quick enough?

fuck that was hilarious

>muh guaranteed 5x

Lol really that happened? I just signed up for the waiting list like uhhhh 2 days later.

this was for chainlink, i probably shoulve specified

missed white list, where can I buy a few eth's worth? (((YC))) backing is serious business

Tokens become tradable on the 20th, so you'll be able to pick it up on ED

You'll pay a big premium but you'll be good to go once the big exchange listings come

Yep, every single time. It also never works

thanks senpai

Got my REQ. So comfy.

Where's proof? Not a single order on ED yet

btw, dont try transfer REQ to etherdelta. I had a pending transaction there for 6 hours. Finally just managed to cancel it by creating a another transaction to transfer REQ to another wallet through MEW. If you do want to try transfer to etherdelta. Just send 1 REQ first to make sure it works. not the whole stack like I did, lol.

HHAHAHHAAHHAA

REQ IS BELOW ICO PRICE

REQUESTKEKS BTFO

not going to do it soon anyway....

No faith but still filled my cap. It's peanuts anyway.

Fucking starving pajeet, they are not transferable yet.

easiest 5x till the end of the year. Bummer I only have 2 accounts registred but oh well.
2x 6,7 = 13,4 ETH x5 = 53,6 Eth profit.
I try my best to et more tomorrow.

Gonna spend that on some stupid shit just for fun

that's the spirit.
what do i care about 7 ether.
either they gonna be 100 or 1.

Ok, So I guess in the contract code it says non transferable until the 20th. They probably should have done this to WanChain Tokens until mainnet release if they really didnt want people trading them.