Been dieting for a couple of weeks. No dairy, no nothing but vegetables and water...

Been dieting for a couple of weeks. No dairy, no nothing but vegetables and water. I somehow gained 10lbs weigh 240 again. What the fuck is that all about?

Cupcakes aren't a vegetable fatty fat

Nope, it's strictly been water and vegetables.

>Eating too much
Or
>All of it is water weight
Start counting calories

Bullshit, you're a liar. No fucking way your only ate "vegetables and water" for a couple of weeks.

I honestly don't know why insecure losers feel the need to lie on the internet. It gets you NOTHING.

you're eating too sugary and fatty vegetables
yes vegetables have fat.

I just started eating tons of eggs and butter and I'm losing weight. Weird

it's because you drink beer all time time. seriously.

3000 calories of veggies wont make you lose weight.

>eating 5kg vegetables a day
>wonder why he gains weight

You can eat McDonald's every day and as long as you are below your calrie deficit, you'll lose weight.

Other tricks of the trade are don't eat until you're full. It takes 40 minutes for your stomach to shoot messages to your brain to stfu with food. Portion size it well, less is more.

I'll get shit for this comment but I have Chael Sonnen to vouch for it. Calories are the only thing that matters for weight loss.

>lies on an ANONYMOUS imageboard

wew lad

>nothing but water and vegetables

20 LBS OF POTATOES A DAY

CMON

You know it doesn't count if you fry them all right?
Count calories you filthy animal

20LBS IS THE PRESCRIBED MAXIMUM
BUT CMON
DO YOU WANT TO GET BIG
IF YOU WANT TO GET BIG YOU HAVE TO EAT BIG
30LBS IS WHAT I DO
CMON

I gained ten pounds two weeks ago
for no apparent reason. Lost 6.5 lbs
since then, again for no apparent reason.
Maybe sometimes it just doesn't make
any fckn sense, user. Just hang in there.

Count calories and then get back to us with some numbers.

>be girl
>be 80 kilograms at 170cm (pretty fat)
>start SS on period two weeks ago
>cardio 3 times a week for 40 min
>been eating barely at -200cals based on BMR
>Be today
>I am 78kilos
>why.jpg

don't worry op it could be a lot of things, maybe you just gained weight because of new muscle, maybe it was water weight, maybe maybe maybe

scales are not THAT useful, you should try measurements, those are waaaaay better than a scale in terms of counting progress

your drinking's doing it. that's what the problem is.

You either suck at counting calories or you have developed the ability to photosynthesise.

I'm 60kg and if I do no exercise at all at 200 cal I will loose 500g a day, and I have a sedentary job.

It takes a while

Not OP but a question.

Been cutting for a month. Tracking Cals. Weighing all food. Myfitnesspal for everything.

Lost weight first few weeks. This week maintaining. What gives???

>>be girl
>>be 80 kilograms at 170cm (pretty fat)

I'm 135 kg, user...

Water weight

>What the fuck is that all about?
Calories in, calories out.

>developed

kek

What do you mean

I have a major fluid retention problem too. I will literally eat nothing, not even vegetables and put on 6-8 lbs in a few days. I think it's only something medication can fix...

Stop staring at the scale like a goddamn female and push some heavy weight user.

> I will literally eat nothing, not even vegetables and put on 6-8 lbs in a few days
wtf are you spongebob or something?