Does lifting make up for being Filipino?

Does lifting make up for being Filipino?

filipinos are the strongest race in the world

Nothing makes up for being a dirty flip

At least they are not pajeets aka Indian

if you are lucky you are mix-race filipino

nah it sucks
>tfw too white for filipinos
>tfw too dark for whites

Filos like light skin...

fuck no.

take 10 pajeets over one flip any day

Theyre crazy strong for their size. Fucking flips.

They sing good though and food is godly

is there an explantion for this "lifting to make up for" meme. i couldnt find anything on knowyourmeme but id like to know about this one so i could have fun and laugh with you guys. thanks!

No. They are disgusting

White perma virgins pretending they're better than a bunch of caricatures they created in their head. Don't take it too seriously.

Are you memeing right now?
If not, it started with insecurity as in
>does lifting make up for having a big nose

I think I'm the only Flip in Veeky Forums

WTF I hate Filipinos now!

What the fuck? What is Mong doing there?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Flip or a curry.

idk how this meme works with filipinos. the only people who are very insecure about their race are either very liberal whites or mixed race like hapas and mulattos. or hispanics that want to be full spaniard. u should read dreams from my father btw

Pretty sure Jeremy Buendia is half filo so does that answer your question OP

whats wrong with being Phillipino?
pls ignore all the poltard ... i live in an area with high Phillipino density and they never do anything wrong, not even grafity or being noisy or some shit, most of them work at local mc´s or kfc and keep to themselves ... i myself dont plan on making career in mc´s, so have nothing against them.

Why do all flips have to mention manny pacquiao when you talk to them?

i live in the philipenis

is mostly right, they keep to themselves when they're seperated from eachother and in a foreign country

but when you get them together?

imagine niggers minus the muscle mass, height, and slang

throw in a jewish obsession with money, some serious sexual repression, and copious amounts of drug addiction and you have your average provincial filipino

Thats his dad

He's a player

again everything you mention might be legit, but its nothing to be angry over about, nothing of it is seriously harming to my enviroment.

Whats your point ... do you wish to move out? or are just upset towards where your country is heading?

country is actually improving with the most recent presidential election, desu

they're killing off drug syndicates and rooting out corrupt officials

im just really tired of getting attacked for no reason in the streets

that sucks man, there is no way to avoid it?
i always thought asians are immune to drugs with all that anime pussy.
is it mexico-tier drug violence in the Phillipines?

Couldn't have guessed. Their jaw looks way different. I guess mom genes are stronger.

Flip dyel here. I've been browsing fit/ casually for a month now. I learn new things everyday, tbqh. Decent memes too.

I think I started browsing in 2012. Lifted for half a year, got diagnosed and stopped.

>tfw can't afford proper gym
where you at tho?

you have cancer?

no, L5-S1 concentric annular tear with disc degeneration.

shoulder injury that might look like a torn labrum or vascular. getting an mri probably within this month, but I have to save up. shit's expensive

QC

Diagnosed with what?

filipinas make some good looking mixed babies

>tfw filipino

I don't look like one though.

>tfw no avg QT filipina GF

>tfw filipino girls at my work
>those chubby hips and asses
>all short as fuck ~5'2
>big tits

fuark

if you're mixed you'll be fine

No, but having the best Martial Arts in the world does

Filipinos are great, they're all so gregarious and happy go lucky. I like them

i guess thats why timhortons and mcdonalds always full of them?

Will lifting make up for being full filipino?

Filipino? No. Filipina? Nothing to make up for. Love to plow me one of those rich, fertile fields.

I'm a flip in america making it, 170 now, down from 187

Hahaha I can confirm this. It's a cultural thing with their karaoke. Also the NG vowel is prominent in their language

filipinos are cool, they have nothing to make up for

Flip turbo manlet reporting in

Half white half flip here.
Yes I'm brown but for some reason east asian girls are really into me. Koreans, vietnamese, chinese, japanese. It's pretty gud. Can't get white girls tho

Nobody cares about Filipinos unless you're a maid or a boxer.

Preferably both.

A man and his brothers, all united under the proud flag of manly aesthetics, I truly envy those philipino men

DAILY REMINDER

Kazakh here , why are you flips so damn short.

Lifting enhances Filipino-hood. If anything, it makes us non-Filipinos more Filipino.

It is said that the Filipino race is over 400 billion years old. It has been long-suppressed by the evil forces of the world. Under God-King Rodrigo Duterte the First, the Filipino race is emerging as the master race and will eventually subjugate the (inferior) non-Filipinos into serfdom. They will gladly accept this since the eternal Filipino is benevolent and paternalistic.

seriously why is he so based?

RIP to the victims of unprovoked and outrageous ZOG bombing

Such a silly question. He is based because that is the way of the eternal Filipino. Being based and being Filipino go hand-in-hand.

Yes, RIP to the kind-hearted and brave Filipinos who died in the ZOG bombing. While this act was most certainly outrageous, it wasn't completely unprovoked. Under Duterte, the Filipino race will subjugate the world and ZOG will be rendered irrelevant. This was simply the first stage of ZOG's attempts to eradicate the Filipino race. It represents the beginning of the battle towards Filipino domination.

t. pajeet-flip halife

asians are short in general lad

Daily reminder that while cringy with their koreaboo bullshit, filipinos are 1000x better then niggers

Dang
Another one reporting in

Veeky Forums actually doesn't hate me for being a brown jungle chink manlet

you learn something new every day

Bro i swear east asian girls are into latino/half brown looking guys these days. Im a spicand im pretty good looking but i look half (mothers side is spaniard) and i honestly get flirted with heavily at clubs by east asian girls regularly. I tend to be pretty upfront and will dance with whoever but east asian girls always makeout with me and are easier to take home then a white or brown girl. Went to japan last summer and got eye/normal fucked ob a regular. Im not even fucking tall (5'9) and i buzz my hair with no guard but i lift ao im thinking these east asian girls are getting into tanned Veeky Forums guys who don't have nigger/asian features.

I only say this cause dudes in my squad that are fit get the same shit. Feels good mayne

Pic related as i look like him but with a tan/buzzed and not as thicc..n-no homo

Yeah I'm half but I just look like a brown white person.

>manlet
>annoying group
>shitty hair genes
>either my maid or a janitor

That's his uncle. Mong's mom is flip, his father is white australian

>manlet

how tall are you?

5'9"

Veeky Forums manlet, but not typical average filipino manlet

5'11"

British with Germanic and Danish Decent

>manlets unite

Filipinos are the best.
Most handsome race
Almost impossible to have bad genetics.

like half of us have heart disease and shit the fuck you mean

Those guys are actually not bad looking for filps

Fuck yesss, I dated this half norweigan half flip girl in high school she was so bombb

kek wtf I'm half and I'm yellow/white

philipinos are the indians of the orient

keep telling yourself that pip squeak
t. North eastern Chink

Imagine if the men in your country had a reputation for being willing to take any foreign cock. Glad there are some who are tops now.

Flip/german here lmao

it seems that if you're a mixed filipino male it's often a hit or miss, i'm a mixed female and i look spic when i'm tanned and unidentified when i'm untanned

this is very true, especially when you get the catty 40 yr old moms together and they backstab each other and pretend to be friends while causing dramas

That's the deal for any mixed race. I'm half white and half native american. Girls are either "wow he's attractive" or "ew no not my type."
Very rarely is there any middle ground, though darker girls (Asians, Latinas, etc.) overwhelmingly show more attraction than whiter girls.
I don't even consider niggers as a potential however. Seems like any half fit guy can have a niggress drooling over him with zero effort tho.

What the fuck are you talking about

And your hospitals, hotels, old-people homes and all the other menial jobs that are too close to the customer to put Mexicans in.

tfw being filipino has made me ashamed because old white guys think i want a sugar daddy

kek

4'11" flip manlet
J U S T

My roomie is a philipino

didn't look at his dick to make sure, but he told me he was so I trust him. Taller than me too, no homo.

>t. filipino
my room needs cleaning,where's mommy?

>tfw half flip
>tfw half Puerto Rican
>tfw 7/10 at most

Just senpai my shit up fuckpai.

No one has ever successfully guessed my ethnic background

FACT: Your facts are bullshit

kushandlyrics needs to die

>go find gym
>can't afford good ones coz poverty
>the bars are all bent
>they're not even those cheapo bars you find in gym equipment stores, but custom made ones
>no safety clips/nuts or the nuts are wielded to the bar permanently
>all the plates are rusty as fuck
>nobody returns any of the equipment to their places
>broken down machines still being used
>tread mill is just a mill because it has no treads/belt
>cycleshit also broken but still being used

JUST FUCK MY LIFTS UP

whenever I see foreigners my mind asks them why they would ever leave their country to go to this shitty place

If you truly looked like him you'd have no problem getting white girls

I can assure you that you look nothing like Chris Evans.

even in asia filipino's come close to last. japs first, koreans second, chinks third.

of course in the real world all manner of white comes well before.

Mexicans* of the orient

Filthy flip half-breed. Used to browse a few years ago, came back a month ago to cut.

When I was younger I was like that. When I tanned, everyone knew I was Filipina. Untanned, they couldn't figure it out but guessed Hispanic.

Now that I'm older, it seems more and more people guess Filipina, or at the very least Asian, primarily while untanned.

same senpai, most thinks I'm kazak

>Be 6'1" Pinoy
>tower over 95% of the population
>Went to motherland just this May
>tinder blew the fuck up
>got laid with my own kind like crazy
>ran out of condoms kek

My people's females are such thots lmfao while a lot of the males are beta af

There are barely any gyms though, and those gyms are shitty at where we were at. Also with the traffic good luck with going anywhere and fitting gym time with your schedule.

>kek at the dudes in that gym doing 30+ reps

>White on-again-off-again-friends-with-benefits followed to the Philippines in June
>Apparently, it's a big deal (w/e)
>Filipina girls giving us the stink eye when we walking together
>Was at church
>Poor af kids swarm us asking for money
>Kids would stick their palms out asking for change or w/e
>mfw she started high fiving the kids

Carla! Nooo that's not what they were asking