This is fucking bullshit, can someone explain to me how this is sustainable?

this is fucking bullshit, can someone explain to me how this is sustainable?

Other urls found in this thread:

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is this sustainable

You don't seem to understand.
BTC is the next gold.
We're in fucking 10000AD when civilisations started using gold as a wtore of wealth m8
It's the fucking beginning, the coming collapse of the dollar and the euro due to subhumanisation of the population will only accelerate things.

It's traded against FIAT, everything could be sustainable against FIAT.

Because that's only a small fraction of the population?

Idgf I'm rich,
Watcha gonna do about it tulip boy?
Does anybody doubt this is a bubble? Nigga tou haven't seen nothing yet, I'll show u the meaning of bubble.
When institutions and normies go balls deep and BTC is at 20k that's when you have my permission to burst.

In fact, just think about it.
You can buy BTC for a bunch of worthless jew-owned paper.
Even at 100k/bitcoin it's still worth it.

And it's unstoppable. Can traded by satellite. We are the neokikes.

>unstoppable
That's what they said about Lehman brothers then look what happened. Nothing is too big to fail, centralized or not. All that changes if other things will be affected.

Thats also what they said about Amazon and apple and facebook and nvidia and google. And look where that got them. They're fucking rich.

>tfw only 0.4 BTC and desperately climbing just to 1
Most of that was at 4k too
Still fun to watch these tiny gains though

do you reckon we'll have a similar correction to the end of 2013 onwards?

Until there is a viable alternative offered (very unlikely) then it is unstoppable.

Fucking Lehman brothers? Apples and potatoes.

How its sustainable?
A very high demand, ofcourse.
You can make meme charts based on market behaviour or you can simply realize the demand is right now ever increasing with china anticipated to get back in.
Its really not much ahrder than that.

a dip is NOT inevatable. Atleast not for now.

Post yfw then cryptokikes use their influence to spread pro-family, anti-degeneracy propaganda.

>WE'RE SORRY GOYIM, WE'LL TAKE AWAY THE BLACKS, PLS USE THE PAPER JEW AGAIN!

>what is exponential growth

>implying cryptokikes aren't degenerate as all hell to begin with

Beat me to it. Why does Bloomberg think these increments are relevant? This is like CNN-tier analysis.

>implying most cryptokikes aren't actual kikes to begin with

I don’t think you understand what the log scale is

They have their hands in already. That's what stopping me from going all in.

Try 0.1

>be in crypto elite trading group
>at a certain point the eternal jew is mentioned
>"hey I am actually jewish"
>"you too? ahah I thought I was the only one"
>"wow, my dad is jewish, does it count?"
>"I am an atheist but I'm ethnically jewish too"

If only you knew how bad things really are user

srsly....if bitcoin ever rises that high, what would be our motivation to keep holding it? I'd be so fucking loaded, I wouldn't give a fuck about muh new world currency anymore.

people are moving their wealth into BTC.. it is very much sustainable. the public at large are seeing many good indicators of this currency working long term.

>depositing large paycheck yesterday at my bank and they ask me to open a savings acct
>have real savings acct @ another bank
>buy BTC via bank that asked me to open a savings
>asked if i could get anything better than a neg. interest / +1-2%
no dice on neg. interest free or anything worth som gainz desu
>mfw

UNSUSTAINABLE GROWTH

>I'd be so fucking loaded, I wouldn't give a fuck about muh new world currency anymore.

wait until you can spend it as BTC so that it is a new world currency. use vendors that accept the BTC to keep $$ in BTC. simple solution.

We're gonna make it brah
I can already see that mere 1 BTC in my wallet

m8 who do you think has the disposable income / inherited play money to be buying up all these coins in the first place?

So salt.

That’s a real thing.

Bitcoin is worthless bits crap that people give a overvalued price due to pure whale speculation.

>Financial service
>Not real

Then short bitcoin if you are so confident

The degenerate ones are buy high sell low cucks who will never have influence

Haha no it isn't. Corporations are a very convenient form of legal fiction that we all go along with because it's useful. Shares of equity in a corporation are another layer on top of that of very convenient legal fiction that we all go along with because it's useful. Bitcoin isn't real though, so it's unsustainable. Give us some more financial advice, smart guy.

I’m confident that we actually are in a bubble, it all started with the double or even triple fork, FOMO, money coming from the alts raped.

I just don’t short BTC because you never know when it’s going to end, cryptocurrencies market is not rational BUT is inevitable to expect a dump anytime soon.

Or at least if I shorted I would’ve go balls deep in the alts dip right now instead of riding BTC waves at ATH.

I will never reach 1btc.

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/

What is your prediction USD/BTC in 3 years? I wish the old man was right, but I think it's really unlikely. The only way this growth is sustained is if large financial institutions start investing in cryptocurrencies, and that won't happen without huge legal changes around the world. And legal world is always slow.

that's one fucking retarded chart

not surprising when you consider the jew IQ bump

This, so much this

LOL. Not a log scale. Useless.

If it reaches 20k you can be sure you will be able to DIRECTLY buy shit with it from cars to toothbrushes everywhere in the 1st world.
In fact as soon as Amazon accepts Bitcoin it's gonna run to 30k.

It's weirder as an old school /g/ user... I used to CPU mine hundreds of Bitcoin a day, makes no sense

S curve nigger.

where is it now

I have 2.1

Feels quite meh but then again only 21M ever and a few million have been lost for good.. so not so bad in the end..

If Amazon accepts BTC, I'm pretty sure we're really heading for 100k within 12-18 months afterwards. But if it is competitive with credit cards on two fronts - confirmation of transaction is under a minute and fees are low (like flat, under $1).

Proof of work nigger. Do you understand. It's only secure immutable data base in human history.

>only bits... Has no value

God you're stupid. Style poor Faggot.