Anyone else hate working out?

Anyone else hate working out?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagebam.com/image/a88a9b488461958#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope just you

What kind of answers are you expecting when you posted this on a fitness board?

yeah, other fat slobs like you.
sage

Yeah but I do it anyways

no I love it a lot

I do hate not progressing but

B r e h s . . .

>tfw you hit all your reps for the day
>tfw endorphin rush
>tfw eating like a horse afterwards

Tendonitis sucks shit, though.

remove your trip moron

I hate it until I start, and then I don't and love it instead. It's kind of a love/hate abusive relationship where I keep coming back because I know it doesn't mean to hurt me and only wants what's best for me.

Yeah working out is pointless unless you have the genetics for but by that point you wouldnt need to work out anyway

The guy has really good traps but he doesn't look like he works out, what gives?

you are making words but they don't sound right together.

anyone else love big booty bitches?

I get excited about workouts and look forward to them like a giddy schoolgirl, and honestly there's no better feeling than when they are done and you get the high. Hate every second of them though.

Sauce me op

I don't know that feel.

Looking forward to every workout. Maybe because it's the only thing I do outside my house

I definitely think of it as a grind but its the only way to achieve the results I want without ruining my bod with drugs

My love for it wanes. Sometimes I'm really into it and other times I'm demotivated.

I don't really like going. I have to force myself into the gym, but when I'm done I feel great like I've accomplished something.

or its the only socially acceptable way to suffer

i am the same way and sometimes i reverse progress because of it. hold me in this trench comrade

my phone recently broke so i've been going without earphones lately. it's boring as shit and the gym music makes me want to kill myself.

>Anyone else hate working out?
nah, almost 4 years and i still love it
i'm pretty sick with eating so much god damn food, though

mad at trips?

Just found out I have it yesterday and have to take a week off. Sucks senpai

Nope.

>that webm
Gotta love EDM and the festivals

Hate it. Boring, I get anxious whenever I'm laying down on a bench, and it takes time that I could be using being a lazy asshole. Rather be playing games with buddies. But I'm gonna do it anyway because if I don't, my anxiety gets bad enough that I have trouble driving.

Not OP, but it is a video from publiccandids. It's called "public#120" on the site.

But... imagebam.com/image/a88a9b488461958#

if you look at the filename of the vid in that picture preview, and type that into google, you might find something special.....

im the complete opposite. working out is my favorite thing to do. I'd probably kill myself if i couldnt work out.

Same here. I had to take a break cause muh hip for about a 2 months, became mysteriously depressed and flatline. Then I started back up and bam felt instantly better. Solved that mystery. Without working out both my physical and mental health quickly deteriorate.

I hate training with weights which is why I only do bodyweight stuff. That shit actually makes me feel good when I'm done.

Too bad she isn't getting fucked. Not too into voyeur.

Also what's that special something? All I found was more of these and downloads.

I'm quite the opposite of that completely. The thing is the best times of my life have been when I used to powerlift and compete. I stopped lifting for a purpose and it worked, but now I have to come back and rebuild a base. Honestly I'm not going to lie to anyone, but dl even 315 these days takes a lot out of me and I am huffing and puffing from 315x3 and that's because i have lost my conditioning and my base. I used to do 315x15-20 as a finisher after dl day just because I could and enjoyed tearing my body down. These days i still love training with a fucking passion but as you get older other things become important in life. The reason i quit powerlifting and training in general was because i was a poorfag, i didn't make a good salary in the career i was going towards and i didnt; want to end up in that position at 28. The good news is, I am 28 right now and I am ready to get back to life/fitness. not to mention i am actually successful now, it took two years but i fucking made it guys, but in the process i tore my body down from being a semi fit guy at 215 lb to a 285lb lardass. At least I will be at 100k by the time I'm 30 right guys. Isn't that the dream?

Now I'm getting back to weight training, and maybe one day the wife, kids, boat lifestyle everyone wants

I don't experience "runners high" or anything like that from exercise, I guess that's depression for you?
Makes it really hard to motivate yourself to push your hardest when it just makes you feel sick.

Yeah, I'm not much into the unaware stuff either, but I made an exception since that's like nearly my perfect type of ass. Like really, really close to it. Only other ass I've seen perfectly geared to my liking was in college, a girl was in workout booty shorts a bit longer than this girl's and was on her way to either the school gym or pool. Ass was really, really similar but slightly more fit. A bit more proportion towards muscle instead of fat, but it was still a great mix. A literally forgot where my class was when I saw her butt. Luckily I had enough strength to stop looking and just make a random turn somewhere instead of just continuing to keep on looking at her all the way to the gym. Still couldn't remember where my class was, but it wasn't a good time to go to just skip and go to the gym either. By the time I remembered I was late to class.

Well the dude wanted sauce. With sauce it is either giving the girl's name, or the original vid. Since I can't give the name, I could only give him the vid, and since normally the vid would cost money, based on the need for sauce, I figured him getting the vid would be "special." It wasn't supposed to be some super, special, unexpected reveal that would allure other posters or anything, haha. Guess I could see how it came off that way. It was contingent upon the fact that he wanted the full vid, so the download would be "special." and a form of delivering sauce. The reason I didn't put download in the sentence or the direct link is because it is possible bots and what not look for that, to auto-delete pirated content.

>It keeps jiggling long after she's stopped
and I'll bet you Veeky Forums fags want her to work out and ruin that perfection.

No, but I hate cardio.

I LOVE it
I just hate everything else between.
>Excessive Eating.
>Forced to socialize with people I barely know.
>1 hour total to and from.
>Excessive Eating.
>Waiting for people.
>Eating.
>Change and wash clothes all the time.
>Eat so much.
>Having to feign interest in other people.
>Not being able to squat or deadlift cause of crooked back and uneven legs.
>Eat.
>Be insecure about 5'10 height.
>Feeling sorry for people shorter than that.
>live in sweden
>average height is 6ft.
>feels bad man

>lifting for 3 years
>not a single workout goes by that I don't absolutely hate it and want to home

Hate that moment before working out. Breaking out of my cozy chair, getting dressed, preparing gymbag, heading to the gym. Once I'm at the weights I feel content

You know, that was deep.

>have to lift weights for 1 hour 3-4 times a week
>still complain

how fucking lazy are you? kys

just go to the gym at unpopular hours and put in headphones.

see for lots of answers

>Work out a bit in high school and love it
>Dat rush
>Dose gainz
>Tear ACL while playing football
>Go through surgery and therapy, and get back into swing of things no problem
>first game back I tear it again in the same knee
>go through surgery and therapy again
>try to work out
>No more rush
>Still get gains though

I don't know if I'll ever be fit again. I try and try to work out but I only get tired and don't get an endorphin rush

can you drop the act and level with me here? Why do you trip here? Its not like you get much response like infamous trips do. Seems pointless to me

Well I certainly don't do it because I like it.

I think that if you're having fun while working out you're not pushing yourself enough. I love the post workout relaxed/exhausted feeling though. Dat endorphin mayne.

Manual labor job + no exercise outside of that

OR

Started hitting the gym recently.

damn.
>would do 5 lines of coke with her and fuck her bum

damn that site fuckin sucks

that vid is great but nearly all of the rest are awful man wtf

I hate going to the gym because a bunch of idiots just sit around benching for 45 minutes. I literally have to go early in the morning in the middle of the week just to bench.