Does anyone get a primal caveman feeling when they see high test Latinas and blacks while on nofap...

Does anyone get a primal caveman feeling when they see high test Latinas and blacks while on nofap? Im like white and Asian but I feel like I'm unlocking the primal desires of an ancient nigga

>Does anyone get a primal caveman feeling when they see high test Latinas and blacks
>see high test Latinas

STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN, ELLIOT!

I feel you my nigga. Regardless of ethnicity though, girls with T H I C C lowerbodies (wide hips, thick thighs and ass, even calves and ankles) activate some deep primal caveman instinct inside me that I can barely control. I don't even want to control it.

It goes away as soon as you ejaculate.

desu for me i get the urge to rape straight men and piss inside there anuses while beating them unconscious idk if im gay or not because i think male love is gross

Sounds like you're in denial and lash out with violence

Hugh Mungus?

u might be right senpai

I got it the first time doing no-fap, before I even began lifting. It's purely self-induced. Probably because you believe the memery that you're suddenly a testosterone-ridden alpha male.

OMG, like in SEXUAL INSTINCT YOU MEAN ?

Hugh Mungus Wot!

Ethnic minority women being characterized as close to nature, sexually voracious, lascivious, hyper-sexed, lacking sexual control, erotic, exotic and even animalistic are social constructs commonly imposed upon them by men and can be traced back to narratives used to justify systemic sexual abuse, exploitation and rape during the era's of slavery and empire building. (Stoller, observing the erotic imagination, 1985)

OMG! This user just sexually ASSAULTED ME

>our
kys faggot

I just think they look pretty. ¯\_(:/)_/¯

>High test Latinas
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Am Latino myself, you're a fucking retard sticking your dick in one of them, if you ever do. Wait 'till you're redpilled about how bad they are.

Also:
>Being attracted to nigs.

HE SEXUALLY HARASSED ME CALL THE POLICE!!

>KYS spic

I'm mixed cunt, and Latinas are still disgusting.

I wish none of you faggots would find them attractive so they could be bred out of existence.

2/10 butt chin

>Found you, user. You silly autist

Well fuck. I feel bad about it now. Just fapped to a jada fire vid and now I feel like i raped someone.

t..t...thanks