Daily reminder NEVER to do deadlifts or squats if you actually want to LOOK GOOD and get a v-taper

Daily reminder NEVER to do deadlifts or squats if you actually want to LOOK GOOD and get a v-taper

If you just wanna look like a fridge, then sure, go ahead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrYPVJ88M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah man, it has absolutely nothing to do with genetics, you are right.

>lol faggot

id rather drop a vtaper in favor of actually being physically useful

Just dont squat over 2pl8

nothing will change the shape or width of your hips no matter how hard you doit

Rippetoe would be so proud

as if you have the necessary hormonal levels to actually build too much muscle around your waist... or anywhere. don't be silly dudebro. enjoy your workout. if you don't like squats and deads just don't do them. i don't do them and i have not been arrested by neckbeard police yet.

v taper is for sodomites

real men go for the fridge body

>that nigga hair
JUST

Put the fedora on the ground m'gentlesir I repeat, put the fedora on the ground!

*Puts a weightlifting belt around your core*

You're going away for a long time buddy, and ain't no curl machines where you're headed

>doing exercises that make your core and obliques grow won't make your core and obliques bigger

Still amazes me how some people can OHP my deadlift.

That's a jerk, not a press you dyel

That's a jerk not an OHP

Look at this guy though
youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrYPVJ88M

fucking learn anatomy fucktard what youre talking about is your waist what OP is talking about is his fucking skeletal structure

Daily reminder you're missing out on a significant natty test boost by not doing heavy squats and deadlifts and will never carry as much lean mass as somebody who does.

>significant
no
read studies you retarded mongoloid

why do you have to bully him

why dont you prove him wrong with your studies if your such a big guy

How do you et a juicy ass then,op?

Check em'

>real men go for severe physical impairment at early age
"ITS MANLY BECAUSE ITS BAD FOR ME HURR DURR"

Show me these studies you sub 200 pound child.

I'm not going to bother pulling up a link I saw 818281828817382 weeks ago for every bromoron I see on Veeky Forums

So you don't have a peer reviewed study from a scholarly source, got it.

Deadlifts won't ever hurt you if your form doesn't suck.

Squats won't hurt you if your form doesn't suck, you don't half squat, and don't let your knees cave.

what are u talking about

doing 1to5 repmax is retarded and will fuck your joints only for you to feel it 10-20 years after

why should i believe you

dont believe me man just google how ex-powerlifters are suffering from these and see for yourself

stop posting retarded shit you read on the internet, you dyel faggot