Tfw I'm 19 years old

>tfw I'm 19 years old
>tfw I'm spending ANOTHER saturday night by myself alone

Tonight I was browsing facebook, and looked at albums after albums of young people enjoying their youth. Partying, sex, drinking, drugs. Prime humans having the time of their lives. Yet right now I am excluded. Fuck I felt angry. I felt angry that the pics are mostly of girls, with a few chad slayers/highly low inhibition high status guys. I felt angry that I am not considered worthy enough to be part of that sort of thing. I felt angry that I have to take huge risks to my health to looksmax and low inhibitionmax, just to get near the same level that these chads are born with.

I hate how shallow girls are. I fucking hate it. I hate how they act all nice and polite, but then they only invite chad and brock to their flatwarming parties. Fuck them. Just fucking fuck them.

I know how to convert this anger into motivation. I have decided to start my first roid cycle in january, months earlier than previously planned.

This time next year, it will be me at one of those parties. No longer will I sit here fapping in tears. I will have become a normalfag at the very least. I want this site to ultimately see me as a christ like figure. A man who ascended from the depths of darkness and inceldom, and into the land of tight young freshman poon.

Call me out, tear me down. I don't fucking care. I'm a man on a mission. I'm a man with a plan. I have NOTHING left to lose, and everything to gain. I'm NEVER going to let my youth slip away. Thats all from me for now, I will update with how everything is going soon.

I'm tired of spending entire weeks by myself like a loner talking with no-one apart from cashiers. I WILL change.

Have u tried talking to people mate?

Is this from your manifesto?

>I know how to convert this anger into motivation. I have decided to start my first roid cycle in january, months earlier than previously planned.
And how long have you been training beforehand, young padawan?

>I want this site to ultimately see me as a christ like figure.
We already got one of those

Bigger muscles won't make you more sociable

I've been away from people for so long I get panic attacks. I've heard the testerone can give me a confidence boost.

no...

A while but I made no gains. Only a bit of muscle and I got superfat and have a beer gut now (literally like pic related)

Second coming

Why get roids when you could just get GUNS

>wrote the boy in to his dairy before he grabbed his rifle and headed out to show those girls what they did to him

What do you plan to cycle?

I don't know. I'm still researching everything. I just had to release everything or else I feel like I was gong to explode

God OP you're so fucking retarded

>I've been away from people for so long I get panic attacks. I've heard the testerone can give me a confidence boost.
it wont

and now you're tripfagging as smooth criminal. Unbelieveable. Starting to think this is bait

Not only have you fundamentally misunderstood the culture you hate, you are also dealing with it in a completely counter-productive way.

Girls aren't any more shallow than you are, but like most people they do want to be with people who are sure of themselves, funny, sociable and good at holding a conversation. Skills that you also have to train by practicing them.

Instead, like an infant, you judge all and decide that the best way to deal with it is to inject hormones that will most likely fuck up your personality and messed up world view even more.

You'll never make it. Faggot.

Is this better?

>Girls aren't any more shallow than you are, but like most people they do want to be with people who are sure of themselves, funny, sociable and good at holding a conversation. Skills that you also have to train by practicing them.
If you're ugly then no woman wants to be around you no matter how funny or socialbe you may be. You may work your ass of trying to become a better person, but it won;t matter worth shit in the end.

Can we get this guy's IP and address and inform the police before he does something horrible

Bump

>If you're ugly then no woman wants to be around you no matter how funny or socialbe you may be.

that just ain't true

wait is this /r9k/?

Being a slave to pussy; a literal skin hole. Enjoy being beta.

A u t i s m
u
t
I
s
m

>girls are shallow

Ah yes and I bet you're chompin at the bit to drown in some 450 lb problem glasses dyed-hair fuzzy-arm-pitted pussy because you're not shallow no sir no way

>I'm never going to let my youth slip away
>I have decided to start my first roid cycle in january
This guy has to be a bait. No way someone can be this cringe

I have a friend that's over weight and kinda homely but he pulls more girls than anyone else I know. Why? Because he doesn't give a fuck, he puts himself out there and has normal conversation with everyone, if a girl ignores him it doesn't phase him.... I wanna be like Pete

Jesus man, not everyone was born to become a party beast.

Besides, drinking can get old pretty fast, when we start we want to drink and party every friday, but after a year or so you realize that drinking is more enjoyable depending on who you drink with and there are only a handful of parties that are worth getting a hangover for.

Have you considered the fact that if you want to get girls, you have to talk to girls?

>i am an awkward sperg who no one wants to hang out with
>i know, i'll do steroids! that'll fix it

m9 there will just be more of yourself to hate.

Youll figure this out as you get older, but stop giving a fuck about women like that. You sound like a future elliot rodger.

Wizard here, I'm happy I'll never know that feel

oh shit another aspie school shooter

maybe it's not that you're not considered worthy, maybe nobody ever thought you'd like to join because you never shown interest in those sorts of things?

pic related

Hello supreme gentleman, good luck on the shooting.

I am 19 myself and am in a similar situation as you op. I am a virgin and I don't have many friends i can hang out with. So most weekends i stay at home and talk to people on the internet. I would recommend to you to try nofap and read the book in the picture. It talks about how you see the world and how to deal with some feelings in a positive way. It teaches you to overcome self destructive habits like roids and helps you find peace with yourself and change. I also recommend you read ''How to Win Friends and Influence People'' and ''Slight edge''. Roids will fuck you up in the long run don't guarantee you girls.

>tfw 22
>partied in middle and high school
>lost virginity at 15
>drank and smoked throughout high school
>still graduated
>started to stop after high school because it's all out of my system now
>just lifting and working now
Just saving up money and wondering what to do now. Kinda bored with life now.

>I felt angry that I am not considered worthy enough to be part of that sort of thing.

Only by yourself, friend.

Haven't seen this pasta in a little while, can't believe how many people are buying it.

against all odds: well meme'd OP

natural selection

>If you're ugly then no woman wants to be around you no matter how funny or socialbe you may be

American society is so fucking toxic. Thank god Im euro

Hey man I did my first cycle when I was 19 , the gains are definitely great but taking it to be noticed by girls is stupid. Roids don't fix your autism or your ugly face

Fuckin hell another elliot rodgers wannabe
Just lift m8

It's been a while since I've seen this bait. Thanks for the keks

Quit seeking validation from external sources, do you seriously care that much about women that you validate yourself as a human being based upon opening their legs? That's beta and cucked. Make some male friends, enjoy your time, read, learn, and grow as a person. If you define yourself around women they will neither come to you, nor satisfy you. Let me repeat that, the bosom of a woman will NEVER satisfy your loneliness, it will only leave you feeling worse once you've ejaculated. Focus on yourself and sculpt yourself into a testament to the triumph of the will. An eagle flies alone, user, don't let the crows bring you down to their level and tear you apart.

Can someone edit this where it is all in his imagination, and he is just a fatfuck roleplaying on Veeky Forums. More accurate.

I'm 20 and no girl has ever shown even the slightest interst in me. Apparently I'm repulsive no matter what
>get on my level pleb

Stop whining assuming all women are dumb shallow bitches because that is especially repulsive to the ones who genuinely care about personality not appearance. Look I never got to see any action until I was 20 and I'm a grill (not ugly). I'm sitting here sore about the fact I haven't seen my boyfriend in 2 months (who was a 24 year old virgin when I met him. Skinnyfat, beer gut, neck beard, the works. There is hope) we're not all out partying every night. If you seriously think that roiding is going to attract a woman with half an ounce of substance you're going about it the wrong way. If you're going to get jacked do it for yourself, not because you think interacting with women is that formulaic.

You know what, fuck it OP where are you located? If you feel that bad drag your ass outside and do something.

I'm not op but you, sir, are the definition of a fedora tipping faggot

This is some of the cringiest shit I have ever seen

>Implying women who care about personality exist
Nah, it's all about confidence, money, and looks. That's just how things are, and if I was a girl I'd look for those three things too. I don't blame women for being "shallow", personality just doesn't matter in the end

His points are valid, it was just his wording that was cringey. Don't let bitches keep you down op, seeking validation from women is the worst thing you can do imo

>disregard females, acquire currency

>I want this site to ultimately see me as a christ like figure

If you're that "not ugly" how come you settled for a "24 year old virgin Skinnyfat, beer gut, neck beard"? Surely you oughta have found someone decent with an alright personality or whatever you actually care about?
Maybe you're really not all that great yourself?

well tbqh, that's essentially what zyzz did and how he is viewed

zyzz never complained and acted like a faggot, zyzz bettered himself and hated what he used to be.

this guy is just an angsty faggot

>I DONT TALK TO ANYONE BECAUSE IM A FUCKING LOSER
>GUYS WHY DIDNT YOU INVITE ME TO YOUR PARTY JUST BECAUSE I NEVER TALK TO YOU OR EVEN INTERACT WITH YOU IN ANY WHATSOEVER DOESNT MEAN I DONT WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR SOCIAL GROUP
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLS BE NICE TO ME

Off yourself you fucking cunt

wether or not zyzz complained is irrelevant. it's still using roids because women neglected him. it's pathetic. roiding and dying in a sauna is not bettering yourself. if anything it's letting your insecurities get the better of you.

>just turned 18 yesterday
>never partied throughout highschool, let alone had friends
>every day I literally debase myself and spew self-motivating rhetoric about how tomorrow will be different
>it never is
>am in a weird position where I loathe people but acknowledge I need them
>multiple personality disorders I've had even as a child continue to this day
>even though I have free will now I'm chained to the misery of the past
>know that I'm so far gone things will never change
Never had a friend in my life. First memory? 4 years old, hiding under a fucking table because people were in my house. Everything back then was an existential crisis for me as well; being born illegitimate, not being subscribed to any religion, etc. I feel as if though I've been fucked for life. I wasn't a loser, I was a fucked up child period.

Any solution to my problems are reactionary to the shit ubringing I've had. Maybe I'm overthinking things, but find me another 8 year old who had legitimate anxiety over matters such as religion and shit like that and I'll reconsider.

Any advice Veeky Forums? My true self isn't a misanthropic, bitter cynic. But is how I've been molded after years of living in a 'fox and grapes' scenario.

>it's still using roids because women neglected him.

That's not even true. Zyzz was a ladies man before getting Veeky Forums.

Getting shredded and treating women like shit when they try to hit on you just seems more satisfying.

where do you plan on getting the roids?

I'm in the same position as you

I genuinely believed that I was in a simulation and everybody else were robots in 1st grade. I was completely unable to talk to adults, and that later included other people my age in middle school.

The thing is, I like talking to people and crave interaction, but I get extremely bad anxiety. I feel like a broken human being. I can only imagine how normal I would've turned out if there were people that noticed there was something wrong with me as a child, and guided me towards professional help. My parents, teachers, other kids noticed how quiet I was but they just played it off as being "shy"

Fuck off, /r9k/

You sound like a faggot. I've had enough women to realize these hard truths. Once I'm done fucking and have nutted, I feel utterly spent and alone, and the companionship of a woman cannot remedy that. You idealize her as the mother figure but she will not tolerate any weakness from you.

>tfw beaten by parents in middle school
never really recovered from that desu and that's why i'm still here at 22

>I hate how shallow girls are
>My main motivation is for people to like me and bang sloots
You've got the same mentality as roasties m8.

Lifting for girls. Not even once.

Fs almost 22 having never had sex. Should i give up and use tinder Veeky Forums?