>run out of tape
>strap it up in duck tape
>put on compression sleeve
>put on 2 socks over sleeve
>wrap a fucking bandage around the tendon
>go for a run
>still too painful to run on
>limp back to my car actually crying out of frustration

GODDAMMIT HOW THE FUCK DO I DO MY CARDIO I'M STILL CRYING RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bU9l8O-hKgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swim.

fuck

It's still too cold to swim yet, I live in the southern hemisphere

>

Icing ain't gonna do shit. Calf raise negatives that shit and don't run yet. Also, call a doctor.

Even while it's fucked? Cause it hurts like a cunt when I try to do it now

Yeah, it'll hurt. Don't stretch it btw, it's already damaged. Do 3 sets of 15 everyday.

>indoor polls don't exist

australia?

if you don't mind public pools they're not bad, beach during early afternoon should be warm enough with the sun.

Bro stop trying to run. My leg aint as fu ked as yours but my tibia hurts as well as my ankle. Going to be resting it for a month or two.

Find a pool to swim in or just do hiit to sub it out

haha i went swimming in an olympic pool a couple days ago and i had to get out it was so fucking cold my ears and head felt like it was gonna cave in, new south wales

>How does I elliptical, stair climber, water jogging, punching bag, brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or cycling?
Running isn't the only form of cardio.

Man, even doing the raise and not going down hurts like all fuckery

Yeah, beach would be good, only problem is that I live 11 hours drive from one and I honestly have no idea where the nearest indoor pool is to me, if there even is one

>strained tendon
>whole left arm feels like it's on fire
>can't lift
I NEED MY DOPAMINE REEEEEEEE

Did this to my left arm last year, my mistake was continuing to work out only my right arm, so now it's noticeably bigger than my left, and I still haven't done anything about it yet

dude, get a foot massage, I had exactly the same thing a week ago and it's a lot better.

Been rolling my foot almost consistently with an ice pack on at almost every second of the day, still hurts ;_;

>dont get a massage
>dont stretch
>dont do calf raises what in the fuck, dumbass recommendation

rest it for two weeks since you fucked it up again. Get an ankle boot if you want. Don't come running back, you then need to rehab with ankle exercises. You should still be walking a lot, just google that shit

Use your other leg for support and hold on to something. You'll find a lot of examples on Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=bU9l8O-hKgQ

Rest it OP. Not worth being out for longer. Source - reinjured a tear in my groin. I'm back in PT for the second time this year.

Don't do that.

Stop trying to run and go to a doctor. They will probably give you oral steroids or an anti inflammatory.

I did the same thing and was out of commission for a month, then light stuff for another month. If I had gone to a doctor from the get go it probably would have shaved 2-3 weeks off of that.

>They will probably give you oral steroids
B-BUT MUH NATTY!!!!

Right yeah, I fucked up before but I looked it up and know how to do it properly

Still hurts like a cunt though

I suspect i have bursitis or tendonitis somewhere in my hip. I can finally walk without too much pain and have been resting it but I should see a doc but i've got no insurance...