He squats and deadlifts on the same day

>he squats and deadlifts on the same day

so fucking what
I do sumo dls on leg day because they work adductors nicely

I squat and RDL on leg day

>he thinks DL is back exercise

I just did this, stop stalking me user

i think hes more suggesting that your DL would be subpar after squatting

I do this, i dont want reatarded Quads anyway.

A B X A B split

Deadlift in A and front squat on B

Pretty chill familia

I do both on the same day and I do both twice a week. I alternate which one I start with and warm up for it. Then I do some real heavy working sets before moving on to the other workout. I then do that with less weight but higher reps than on my heavy working sets. And thus I alternate.

>he squats and deadlifts for his ass but doesn't do glute bridges or hip thrusts

>implying snatchgrip deadlift doesn't do anything for your back

drake the typa nigga to skip leg day

>he thinks the number on the bar is how strong you are
Beginner spotted.

>he only front squats

this

>he doesn't do at least one variation of each competition lift every day 5 times a week
>being this american

Recently started texas method and deadlifting after squats absolutley destroys me. My 5RM for deadlifts becomes my 3RM

i don't even know if anyone on this board knows anything about training

>sumo dl

take a load of this faget

enlighten us

I do heavy back squat with DL variation (snatch grip/RDL) one day and heavy DL with front squat another day

T H I S

RDL and zerchers for me

Years ago there were people here who knew a bit. Seems like a wasteland now.

If this guy actually knew what he was talking about, he would know it's impossible to have a squat that's more of a hip than a knee extension. Quad is the dominant mover for both low and high bar back squats. The back just has the "hip drive" cue to get a little extra engagement from the hips. The amount of work they do is not very big.

hahahahaha shut up faggot DYEL? Post pics

Also that feel when forever alone

How get GF?

High test?

Wide grip pulls feel fucking great. Was moving furniture and stuff today and now I really want to work them into my program.

>tfw novice and can't do fun variations for about 6 more months

I wish I had saved the U MAD erect penis macro. The penis looked genuinely angry.

4u

Why would you save (or did you make?) inane bullshit like this?

The internet runs on drama.

this meme is almost as retarded as "deadlift is a push exercise". of course it fucking trains your back.

at first it reads like some reddit-tier roleplay, then I remember than back then Veeky Forums really was like that. Veeky Forums - normies.

there was a lot of /misc/ crossposting back then

>doing back squats at all
lmaoing at your life