Protein bar

Do you guys knows a recipe for protein bar not too expensive and good?

I found this one on 9fag but this is for weight gaining. I can easily gain fat, but (because of hard work schedule) don't succeed to find all my protein everyday..

>whey isolate in whatever flavour you like
>put ~150g into a bowl
>put 50ml water into bowl, or a third of however much powder you put in
>add oats for more carbs or PB if you're bulking
>mix in until mixture is like thick like cake batter
>freeze to make it like fudge or a chocolate bar
>microwave mix to make it into a brownie

Shameless self bump.

Sounds really good :D
No egg require to make it cooked like a brownie?
I'll test this afternoon

>600 cals each
>eat 2-3 a day on top of normal meals

not fat just bulking

How much Peanut Butter for 150g of whey?

>bulking at 1800 calorie surplus

Just don't put it in for too long, like 30 seconds is enough to make it nice and fluffy, then let it cool off to form or otherwise it will just stay hot and runny

Whatever you want dude, 20g is like 100 calories but it all depends on the brand

Go with natural 100% peanuts PB though, don't use that processed sugary shit

But more calories means more muscle gain. After a month I'd be 6 times as big as someone who just ate 300 calories over maintenance.

Thanks for the advice, i'll try but i'm french and peanut butter isn't a really easy to find thing here :/

Maybe i'll add some fresh almond or other nuts in it tho.

Thanks for advice

No problem bro, just mix it around and experiment with it, see what works for you

Nope, you can only pack on _that much_ pounds/kg during a specific period so if you're in a surplus of 1800 you'll get the same amount of muscle gains as someone on a 500 calorie surplus during a specific time.

the difference being that when you both cut, you'll have more fat and you'll come to realize you'll lose way more strength and size because your strength gains were pound for pound.

You got baited.

Haha sorry mate I was being facetious! Just repeating what I've seen so many idiots say. You are of course correct. I think the idea of eating a 600 calorie protein bar with every meal is ridiculous.

>600kcal
>20 something protein
WEW LAD

this is for skellingtons who think a slice of bread counts as a meal id guess

>600cal
what the fuck m8

this is more like it 25p for 250cal

I dont really get my hands on peanut butter in the area I live, what would be a good replacement?

would help if you said where you'rre from

Austria

you can buy peanuts and blend them up until the oil gets free

don't make too much though, since it's completely natural it'll turn bad faster

this is also healthier than the stuff you can buy anyway

peanutbutter is good but it's not end all. It's good for the fat contents and easy calories

I'm from a neighbouring country and we don't have peanut butter here either so I'd like to know what to replace it with as well

I'm gonna try that, but won't the blended nuts end up pretty dry and not "creamy" ?

Basically any nut/nut butter with a high fat and protein content will do, if you like the taste. iirc peanuts are rare outside the US

You mix the oil into it before eating it, that way it returns to its creamy state

>peanuts are rare outside the US
getting your hands on peanuts is not that hard, but other kinds of nuts (like cashews) are damn expensive :/

the only time I ate peanut butter was when the local LIDL had an ,,american week" so yeah

Got a better idea:

Protein bars for cutting.

Recipes?

I have one recipe for cutting:
Step 1: stop eating snacks.

this

A snack for a deficient diet? You want your meals to be even smaller?

8 oz water
1 scoop whey
mix vigorously

only 100 kcal, 20g protein, 1.5 carbs

Buy it online

No bro, I don't think a slice of bread is a meal. I'm just a hard gainer. I can eat a whole medium pizza in one day and not get fat!

>my body works differently! It doesn't matter if it breaks the laws of physics!

>not understanding metabolism
>bringing physics into biology

>I can eat a whole medium pizza in one day and not get fat!
Fatties are fat not because they can eat a whole medium pizza in one day. It's because they eat whole medium pizzas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and as a snack, all day every day.

Don't believe a fat who claims to not eat much. Fatties, by definition, are endless calorie-consuming whores. They wouldn't be fat otherwise.

I see peanut butter and oatmeal but what are those other two ingredients? Ameritard here.

you don't magically have better metabolism faggot, you eat less than you think you do. Sure, you can eat a whole pizza for a day. Usually those range between 1800-2600 calories. It's not that much if you eat normally the rest of the week.

Kek
Underrated

Amerismart here. Second one looks like honey (I think bloemen is flower and honing is honey) and the third looks like "koffee creamer" which I guess is non dairy creamer or something.