"M-maybe women will pay attention to me when I lift X amount!"

>"M-maybe women will pay attention to me when I lift X amount!"
>youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k
>nope dot jay peg

When will you retarded GYMCELS get the fucking truth through your thick skulls? Are you THIS dense? Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well. What a genius combination that sport is, strength training paired up with AUTISTIC form requirements that have NO BEARING to real world movements. No wonder you guys love it so much.

Face it, women see people like you and LAUGH at your inferior GENETICS. When will you fucking realise that women only care about RACE,

FACE,

and HEIGHT?

That's it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Chad goes through all this autism just to get girls? He rawdogs your oneitis in his first week of university. He flirts with the secretaries and slaps their asses while you have to tiptoe around them and whisper to avoid an HR harassment tribunal. Have the NUMEROUS and WELL DOCUMENTED Tinder experiments not shoved the truth in to your thick and misshapen skulls? WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN?

>lifting for girls
>topkek.exe

subbed

I don't really care about women or Chad, but it was entertaining to see how insecure you are.

At 1:25 in video the two girls in the back are paying attention.

That guy actually looks good, though. Not just his body, but his face, too. Shame about the glasses (though they give him a Clark Kent vibe).

He looks kind of like a jacked version of Shinichi Mochizuki.

how do so many people not know who clarence is you fucking pussies

>proof is tinder sluts
>caring what other people think
not gonna make it. also i think that someone is upset that they can't do oly lifts and are a fat retard.

Who are these guys? I see them posted on here quite a bit but I never hear about them in any other fitness board.

>women only care about RACE
LMFAO.

Do you gymcel fucks HONESTLY believe you're worth shit JUST because you're white?

FUCKING LOL at ABSOLUTE SUBHUMANS thinking they're worth SHIT because they fit some 1930s era "Aryan" description, as if that's worth ANYTHING when you're a pathetic, chinless framecel. Yeah, I'm sure those "blonde princesses" will really prefer your "proud nationalist christianity morality" to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

Have you left your house in the past 30 years? Go to ANY major city. I was in Paris last week, loads of hot prime girls around.

You know what all the guys I saw with hot white girls had in common? BARELY ANY OF THEM WERE WHITE. LMFAO.The same girls you spend HOURS white knighting for online WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, while they fucking DREAM about Ali and Tyrone.

>MUH SHITSKIN RAPEFUGESSSW!!111111
Lmfao at your life. Do you honestly think your "aryan godesses" give a FUCK about you "defending their honour" or "fighting for their rights" ONLINE?

These girls don't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life, and you STILL white knight for them online. LMFAO. You're PATHETIC. The reality is that these sluts simply just wanted to date the Islamic and black conquerors, but got butthurt when they realised we practise polygamy and obviously see other girls too.

You pathetic, incel "crusaders" ACTUALLY BELIEVE the bullshit they spew about "hurrr muh rape crisis!" lmfao. What world are you retards living in, seriously. They WANT to date the Mujahideen.

you were a /pol/ster all along?

or have you just worked in a new flavor of pasta?

keep at it guy, your posts are some of my favorite. My compliments to the chef

Lol
Tfw living in korea and hvinv qties slobbering over my cock every weekend
Being white rules

Trip on Rasputin

I'm surprised so few posters on nu-Veeky Forums are familiar with sluthate.

Not only replying seriously to these threads but also not realizing that there's more than one person making these.

Rasputin is literally gay though

Damn that gym looks comfy as fuck?

Where do I find one of those?

>nigger music blaring 247
>comfy

>Not using headphones

Butthurt shite skin butthurt for getting screwed out of being white. At least you have an ass load of gib-e-dats available to you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO. This is a NEW LEVEL of patheticness for /pol/fags. I mean normally you stormfags are shy about the fact that you can only get self-hating gooks, but you're actually PROUD of only being able to attract 4'6" slit eyed whores with no ass and pudge bellies? FUCKING LMAO!

You're PATHETIC. Being able to fuck white-worshiping ugly yellows is NOT an achievement, because asian women will date the UGLIEST WHITE GUYS ALIVE. No straight man on EARTH can what to fuck those flat as a board dogs.

Pic related is literally you. Absoluetly pathetic. You flew THOUSANDS OF MILES, changed your ENTIRE LOCATION, and probably paid THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS because you're so pathetic that you couldn't get a normal girl. You are more pathetic than JASON BLAHA. Literally on par with 60 year old incels who go to Thailand to get sex lmfao. Absolute genetic failure.