Mum tries to stop me going to the gym because she wants me to be skinny

>mum tries to stop me going to the gym because she wants me to be skinny

why are mothers such gain goblins lads

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2js7tx/your_mother_coddling_you_is_a_shit_test/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

adidas t shirt
nike shoues
would not butt sex

>weigh 79 kg
>you're skinny!
>are you becoming anorexic?

you forgot to mention the part where you say youre a homosexual

is that you OP? you're already skinny, your mom has warped standards. is she anorexic?

Standard ozy rinser would still fug tho

That is not me, I am a male. She wants me to be skinny because she has this weird idea of wanting me to be some faggot male model kinda guy, and I just want to get big.

C'mon

>Uses trip
>Calls others homosexual

nice projection there.

I would fuck her so hard

Need an alt runner/fit girl gf lads

what

My mom also tells me that I should stop lifting, says it's unhealthy bla bla bla ... My dad told me like a couple a months ago that my triangles were really starting to show off. Close enough I guess.

>he doesn't want to leave humanity behind

I have 24.8 BMI and my mother says I am too skinny already and that I should eat more.

Oh and she also says that if I want a 6 pack I should do more crunches and that's it.

She also has this personality trait that makes her believe she is right always about everything

>mom financed my gym membership
>used to stuff me with food
>literally called me bear (it works better in my native language)
y-you too

>mom doesn't even talk to me
>absolutely no emotional connection

I think she resents me for not being the man she wanted me to be.

My mom gives me legitimate non bulli critiques on my physique and mentions it if I am doing good in a certain area. Asks if I hit PRs. She wasn't into lifting, always did manual labor for a living and yoga to unfuck her joints so she's in good shape. She's kinda bad in other aspects but when it comes to things I want to do she becomes supportive as fuck, I think it's guilt.

I started going to the gym because i broke my ankle and had to do rehab work, i liked the feeling of getting stronger and kept going.
After a year my mum says she asked the guy in charge of my reabilitation program (who is a friend of her) to lie to me and tell me i had to go for more time than i actually had to in the hope that i would like it and kept going. I was pretty depressed at the time i started so that more time spent in the gym definitely helped getting the motivation to continue
Thanks mum

maybe it's just love user

She wants your cummies lad

>never brought a girl home
>lift for hours every other day
>one day she asks if im gay
>tell her no i've had a gf
>she looks at me funny and says "are you sure you're not gay?"
>turn red and nod
>she walks off saying "only gays work out so much without bringing home girls"

felt like shit for a week. i just don't care about sluts, fuck me right?

>walking out from the hospital after an operation
>mum stops me and takes a bunch of photos of my back
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, that or being a 25 year old who needs both his mum and wife for moral support

>Embarassed by having a Wife and Mother who love him at age 25
Enjoy it while you can senpai.

>work out at home
>mom walks in on me bench pressing
>she's nearly in tears going on about how I'm lifting way too much, telling me I'm gonna seriously hurt myself and asking if I'm trying to prove something
>it was fucking 40kg

maybe stop tripping before you call anyone faggot?

fucking cancer.

I'm also 2/3/4/5 so life is looking pretty solid for me given three years ago I was 130lbs at 6'1" and considering HRT and suicide

Lol my mom always asks "what my goal is with all this fitness stuff"

I sometimes think what would my family say about the shit I do in the gym, I mean they don't know anything about my workout just that I "go to the gym".
I think my mum would be scared out of her shit if she ever saw me squatting or didding.

your mom sounds hot

Fatties gon fat nigguhs

Iktf OP. My mom told me I look fat because my legs got bigger from lifting, even though I was lower bodyfat and smaller waist. "You look chunky"

I only butt sex girls who strictly wear adidas.

Normies are fucking retarded I swear, I'm always afraid people will confuse my muscles for fat for that exact reason

>UNETHICAL
but still pretty cool glad stuff worked out for you

>tfw mom and grandma says im getting big
>tfw mom also told me I got a weebit fat. Bitch i'm bulking

henry what are you doing on fit

mad? huh kiddos :^)?

m.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2js7tx/your_mother_coddling_you_is_a_shit_test/

Hi Cem, wanna be tripfriends?

She sounds like Peggy Hill

youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk

that's fucking hilarious

Ugh I hate the thought of mixing theredpill with my mother, but it's true after all mothers are women

Wait if that's not you why did you post it?

>tfw mom tells me I'm too small and need to bulk
fuck you mom
you're just upset that you're heavier than me

>weigh 57 kilograms
>wow, you're looking big user
Fuck you mum I'm going to make it

Looks like she just had a night out at the bicky

Just whip your shirt off and say "s-see I'm not f-fucking fat you cunt!"

>asking if I'm trying to prove something
Every time. Some people just seem to have a problem with the idea of self-improvement. I don't go up to girls and ask if they're trying to 'prove something' when they put on makeup to look better, why would I be trying to prove anything other than that I want to be a sick kunt???
cus she's cute
You can do it user

Turkish goatfucking and wifebeating childmolester detected. Go and suck Erdogans cock.

Nope.....

Yer gay

My dad is convinced that squats and DL's are super dangerous...

but it has dead in the name

If another person is the alleged barrier between you and your goals, you're your own gains goblin.

>at grandma's place, staying in-town for a few days
>offers me cake
>No thanks grandma I'm on a diet
>"You don't need to be on a diet! You're too young and skinny!"

I'm 30 pounds overweight. Especially doesn't help when she makes Pineapple Upside Down cake which is like the best thing next to my Mom's lemon pies.

Manlet here, my mother and grandmother stopped me from weight lifting when i was 15 because they said it would stunt my growth and i'd stay a short manlet forever.

Sadly i'm still a manlet but now one without the gains i could have had if i lifted at 15.

hes not too wrong actually.
science shows that approximately 100% of people that try deadlifts actually die.

Check out the guy who never had his mother flake on driving him to the gym/had his own car since 15

>push-ups

Kill yourself

I was 120lbs and my patents didn't want me getting any bigger. Seriously if you want to do your own thing you need to to move out.

> not gay

Gtfo

Your Nana loves you bro

I know she does, but I don't love me

Solid meme

>mom screams at me as a kid that if I get fat, no one will ever love me
>okay, stay active
>mom then yells at me that someone will kidnap and rape me
>okay, stay inside, not active
>rinse and repeat

user, all I can say is don't give a fuck what your mum says. I've let mine get to me far too much in my life

absolutely disgusting. do humans like this exist irl?

plot twist: your mom's bisexual

T H I C C
post feet

it's mom's inner cavewoman speaking

son is growing up and needs her less, don't be too hard on them