Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called being historically illiterate

All of history is predetermined by geography and surroundings. I would imagine it is very hard to build Rome in infertile, hostile and merciless African soil. Even the fucking plants wanna kill you. Farming is hard in Africa too, from a lack of staple crops and bad seasons.

And, arguably, the IQ of native Africans. No, I'm not a racist. No, I don't browse /pol/.

>Farming is hard in Africa too, from a lack of staple crops and bad seasons.
Add rush winters and you have a climate that didn't stop europeans

>Mali Empire
>Great Zimbabwean Empire
>Not Mediterranean

Nice Wuz post. Both these "African" empires were in fact created and populated by blond haired, blue eyed Mediterraneans.

>Add rush winters and you have a climate that didn't stop europeans

Your an idiot. It did stop Europeans from getting anywhere but the coasts until medicine advances took place. And until then most "colonies" in Africa were just trade posts for buying and selling stuff to the locals.

>Arabs are Mediterraneans
You dago fucks are as big of wuzzers as Africans are

No one take the obvious b8

It did stop Europeans though.

fpbp

It seriously looks like pyramids to me. Let them just discover stone cutting.

Too late cuz did.

A modern day African would be considered a genius in first century Europe

but they're illiterate cannibals who murder each other

I'm talking about IQ wise, which is what you cunts love to spout.

IQ tests are improved every ~10 years to compensate for improvements in education in first world countries.

This not only down-grades the IQ's of third world countries that can't have these improvements.

But it also means that the IQ's of ancient peoples would be much much lower than the average person.

not really. Unless you specify certain groups (And they only did it during war) in certain select regions.

You can't assume that African IQ has risen past the Romans' when there is no evidence for it. Because you can't extrapolate a graph into the past.

>not all africans are cannibals
getting sad there user. They are all the definition of savages. It's why God punishes them so much.

So God punishes them whether they are Christian or not?

Is God a White supremacist?

It's especially odd given that many Africans, especially sub-Saharan are very devout Christians.

Well we have estimates of Roman literacy rates.

Christians get punished severly for being christian. Since Christians are filth that destroyed Rome and rebelled against God.

literacy is not IQ. It'd be better to judge the two by things we have concrete proof of. Like military apititude, engineering, works of art, codes of laws, religous practices... In all cases, The Romans are superior to this day.

By your exact same logic there is no evidence that Romans were not much lower than modern Africans.

It just proves how big of a meme IQ is in the first place, yet you idiots will continue to spout it to push your retarded agenda.

If you want to go with that.
The estimate for Roman literacy rates is between 5%-20%

The absolute lowest literacy rate in the world is 19% in Niger, primarily because of women being 11% (men are ~29%)

However, the average for the continent of Africa is ~50% - %70%, that's a guess by looking at the numbers, but it's a close one at least.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate

>military apititude, engineering, works of art, codes of law
I guarantee any modern African nation that went against Rome in a competition of these. The modern African nation would win.

>religious practices
Are you implying Africa didn't have religion?

>I guarantee any modern African nation that went against Rome in a competition of these. The modern African nation would win.

This. I'm actually a white guy from the continent. If you'd believe dudes on Veeky Forums you'd think that black Africans no nothing but mud huts and cannibalism. There's an absolute fuck ton of African architects, engineers, lawyers, politicians, etc.

it's not this bone through the nose stereotype people pain on this website.

>muh iq
whatever. I never really liked that measure.
>nations
the only nations are tribes
>no religion is africa
just that there's is inferior

(you)

My dad has spent a fair amount of time in South Africa, so I also knew from a ~first hand account of the stuff you're referring to

devout christians because they live a miserable life and need hope for a better future or at least a better next life