90bpm resting

>90bpm resting

Time to quit smoking and drinking red bull I guess

Same here is there a fit approved cardio routine ?

yes
8 hour deadlift each day

Dubs confirm
Gotta deadlift now

Couch to 5K

>40 resting

Feels good lads

>49-51bpm resting
>horribly out of shape

Don't need a routine. Just run twice a week. Increase distance / speed when you can.

Distance up to about 5 miles, more if you want to specialize. Speed work after you get to that point.

I used to run 8+ miles but it just isn't work the resources. 5 miles is solid, I usually run 3, with some trail running sprinkled in.

Once in a while I'll try to break my 3 mile speed record.

Just do couch to 5k then bridge to 10k
Once you can run 10k 3 times a week thats all the cardio you need

Well...it's going to be
a long day

65 resting, not too bad. It was 80 a couple of months ago before I started going to gym again.

thanks guys i'll try that but isn't running bad for your joints ?

Pretty much same here, lost weight and now around 65.

>tfw like 75bpm resting heartrate even though I run and lift

WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND

Do jumprope. My resting hr was around 90 a few months ago and I started getting chest pain that I'd never had before while I was laying down that lasted about an hour (I'm only fucking 20). Happened twice and it scared the hecks out of me.

Now I feel great and dropped bodyfat. Just finish going for 30 min and i finally did some double unders mixed in with boxer shuffles.

if ur resting is lower than like 70 your prob a low test twink with no muscle Tbh

Is that bad?

>A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats a minute. Generally, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness. For example, a well-trained athlete might have a normal resting heart rate closer to 40 beats a minute.

only if your technique and shoes are bad

>normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100
I mean 90 is still within 60-100 right?
that's 'normal', whatever that means

Its """"""""""normal""""""""""

>tfw sub-60 when getting ready to sleep

>tfw resting heart rate on a cut and when keeping up with cardio is low 40's
even when I have coffee it still only gets up to mid 50's

Yes, bicycling is better. Also more useful because you can go a decent distance

You can't even donate blood if your heartbeat is 100 beats a minute. It might be ""normal""" but it certainly isn't healthy.

I should stop eating so much sugary shit

thanks i'll try these too