Get into lifting as skinny/skinnyfat

>Get into lifting as skinny/skinnyfat
>love it, go 3 times a week, dont skip a day. 6 months in now.
>start with SL, progress is too slow
>switch to SS, progress is still too slow
>switch to GSLP
>"yeah, those amrap sets are what is gonna help me finally! :D"
>deload bench and ohp, amraps are 7, 2nd time I do ohp amrap is barely 5
>randomly lose strength on squat, was progressing fine, arrived at 85kg, failed, 2 workouts and today did 5-3-0
>stopped DLing for week since I had (and still have) discomfort in my right lumbars, cant even 1x5 105kg
>Been eating at 3000cals, 185cm, 84kg, consistently, no junk food, alcohol, good sleep, stretching every day

Yeah, remind me again how it's a meme that some people are just not built to be good at lifting and how "ectomorphs" are a meme. Explain to me how linear progression is not a meme
Please do, while I laugh at you

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do know that some routines will not work for some people right ?

Eat and sleep more Faget.

3000 calories is under maintenance for you
Go for 3500 and 185 grams of protein, lanklet
And go back to SS

You're fucking retarded.
ANY online tdee calculator gives me 2300-2400
bad shitposter

so....what the fuck routine is there for someone like me??

You mentioned calories but not protein intake - how many grams of protein/day do you eat?

Choose a better one

The only "meme" is full body workouts you fucking mongloid.

You will NEVER get anywhere working out 3 times a week, guess what kid, softness isn't rewarded in real life.

Maybe you're just a pussy bitch, OP

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
Did you read the fucking sticky?

>no sign of daily activity option, or times/week of lifting or at least you're not showing them
>picked the most meme site available a
>I am actually slowly gaining weight
babbetto

>dude, just train 7 days a week! It's twice as betterer as 3!!"

I. AM. GAINING. WEIGHT.

You are not progressing fast enough
So you're not eating enough
You.always gain weight if you train properly so it doesn't matter, it's.too low
And.you.did not answer about protein

I eat 180 on avg
more than 3000 actually on avg
explain to me now why getting even fatter will make me progress faster

tdee isnt including exercise you dink. if you're exercising *and* you wanna gain you gots to eat more.
also how is ss progress too slow. you may just have used up your beginner gains.

Use a scale and a mirror instead

Youre probably underestimating your activity level or something

Eat lots of protein lots of carbs and lots of fats. Eat as much as you can, and if mirror is telling you you look to fat, eat a little less. Overeating like a retard is the fastest way to gain muscle cept for djooz

Also Have you tried PPL and upping your workouts to 4-5 times a week

Mental part is also very importen imo. Get rid of all negative "some people just Arent built for lifting and Im propably one of those people" bullshit thoughts. Just ignore them and instead visualize yourself and or your muscles/lifts/workouts the way YOU WOULD LIKE THEM (or you) to be/look/feel

You said you love your workouts, that is the most important and integral part of being fit/lifting/making it.
Its all there, user-Brah. It just takes some time to learn how to properly use it.
Enjoy the ride.

>progress too slow

You have no patience user, you lift for 6 months and expect what exactly? Your body isn't some kind of machine that you can turn on overnight. Keep at it and progress will come

also post pic or this is worthless

too much estrogen?

>tdee calculator already counts the exercise you do weekly
>"dude, you gotta still adds it"
dude, I weigh myself daily...
my lifts are laughable, and I cant afford to go 4-5 times a week. first of all time-wise and secondly I just wouldnt recover. I still get random times when I train, the day after I stretch and chill, then the day after I have even more DOMS

you are just a faggot, you were doing linear progression fine you retard

>When the average /r9k/ faggot decides to lift after months of shitposting on Veeky Forums

Your right bro, just lift one day a week instead!!! Cuz lifting half as much makes you twice as strong, I read it in the sticky!!!

Or you could, you know, just put in the work.

You started off as a massive pussy and 6 months isn't a long time in lifting.

Even 2 years is fairly new. You've already switched 3 programs in 6 months, how do you expect to get any progress?

Maybe you have low test

nah man
>45/75/85/110 (kg) after 6 months
It's really not good
I have a bit of fat on my hips, big legs, wide hips (yet again thanks genetics) some semblance of pec and obliques definition, but in photo it literally disappears, apparently I cant into taking photos

>badstrawman.txt

my not progress is not caused by me changing a program after countless stalls, it's the other way around.
That's not the reason and you know it
>You started off as a massive pussy and 6 months isn't a long time in lifting.
that's totally fine, I always was a lanky, wide-hipped uncohordinated, bad postured weak faggot, I just resent the hope I had that finally something would go right for once

I dont know if it's a factor, but I'm reaaaally hairy

you are fucking delusional, if you were doing progress then you should have keep doing the same program. You are not special, SS, SL, etc. are known because they work. They have work for thousands of people and you are no diferent from them.

IF YOU WERE DOING PROGRESS DON'T CHANGE THINGS MORON

Low T

It's only been six months, but most people move on to another kind of routine after 6 months of SS.

Full body routines are great to learn the basics of lifting but if you want faster results, consider switching to PPL 5x/w, also do HIIT cardio to boost test and overall physical activity levels. You can't just lift for one hour three times a week then spend all the rest of your time sitting on your ass and expect a quick transformation, you gotta be more active.

>if you were doing progress then you should have keep doing the same program
>IF YOU WERE DOING PROGRESS DON'T CHANGE THINGS MORON

>switch to GSLP
Your fault dickhead, go back to Starting Squats.

I do hiit.
Full body routines are known to be better for strength progress, while PPL is for "honing in" on the single muscles. It's literally the opposite of what you said.

Shut the fuck up what do you expect from a natural body faggot

Fucking hell I will personally sodomize the next fatty complaining on this board about progression
It's fucking 10000000times easier for a tub of shit to slim down and progress in strength than it is for a lanklet skinnyfat.
Fucking christ these blobs of fat literally train for one year, hit 1234 easy, cut and look like models with perfect faces

F U C K
U
C
K
T H I S
H
I
S
G A Y
A
Y
E A R T H
A
R
T
H

>what is lose skin

six months is not a lot of time. don't fixate on result so much especially if your goal is strength. strength is a skill and takes a long time develop safely.

You need to eat more.