Be fat (160lbs) as a child + teen

>be fat (160lbs) as a child + teen
>hate myself throughout puberty
>by the time I'm 18, I decide to work on myself and eat less
>end up losing a shitton of weight (am now 117lbs) through intermittent fasting
>realize that though clothes look better on me, I still have a shitty frame/body shape, violin hip deformity and saggy breasts even without the extra fat, as well as stretch marks
>my only choice is to go full skelly/Anzu-mode and get a loli body so these things aren't as big an issue and my breasts won't be so obviously disgusting
Any other girls going through this feel?

Start lifting if you havent already, seriously. It will fill you in the "right" places and give you a better frame/shape to your body

Lifting won't slove saggy breasts, thou.
I am really starting to consider plastic surgery for my breast. I was always overweight and I thought when I would lose some weight my breasts would get cute and perky but they look like the tits of some 60+ year old hag.
It sucks. I cant even look at them without crying.
Well, that's what I get for my gluttony I guess...

>loli-mode
>a bad thing

I think your tits are probably fine desu.

160 & 117 lbs. What are you 5'4?

Oh, didnt read last line. You are a grill, nvm

Ive had my boobs done (first poster again) because they stressed me out so much and i couldnt look at myself in the mirror. I get you. People always love to flock in and say "dont get fakes theyre gross etc" but they havent been in our situation and cant understand the feeling. Honestly having them done has alleviated so much hatred for my body and I can focus more on other, more worthy things now (school, friendships, etc) because its now a nonissue in my life. If you feel its something that can help then I say go for it, but if youre even a little hesistant, dont. Its not for everyone. Hang in there OP.

>160lbs
>fat

Short people need to stop breeding.

Start lifting/daily cardio and get surgery.

GSLP with hip thrusts on A and B would be good. Chins too, some hanging leg raises.

I think breast surgery would be perfectly acceptable in your case, just try to find a good doctor and dont for for the biggest models they have

I am right there with you, violin hips, saggy boobs, self-hatred and all. I still haven't lost all of my weight yet (about 15-20 more pounds to go) but I can tell my body is never going to be anywhere close to the ideal slender female body. I am just working on making myself into the best version of myself possible and making peace with the fact that it's never going to be perfect. I think we just need to get some perspective in some ways, a body should be healthy and functional above all else and striving to be attractive to the rest of the world is not a realistic or even a healthy goal, in my opinion. That being said, I think you should do whatever you need to do in order to accept and even start liking your own body, but please try to keep your health in mind at the same time. I wish you all the best.

LONDON

All the roasties in this thread have gotten constant rotating dick since they were 11 years old despite looking like rotten pears and I have to pay $100 for 30 minutes of sex. Female privilege is disgusting.

You forgot to lift...

I'm not thrilled about my strechmarks or excess skin, but I'd look a ton worse if I didn't lift. Don't neglect it!

You look great, man. Keep it up

I have the same feel, but sort of at the opposite end of the spectrum
>be fat fuck at 190lb at 5'2"
>have large tits (UK 36H)
>lose 35lb
>stretch marks on stomach
>lost fat in most places, yet my boobs got even bigger (UK 34HH, according to my bra that's an L cup in burgerland)
>my back is gonna be fucked when I'm older
I really hope this is some weird phase my body's decided to drop on me.

How much did you weigh before you started lifting? Just curious, since I got fat as fuck, was wondering how my excess skin is gonna look

Proud of you bud.

You're a guy though
Lifting may work for you but it won't for girls

If you get implants go c cup under the fat. They look more natural.

Modify your routine to focus on back more.

Strong back looks gross

It looks hot with short hair, backs are very appealing

What? Ofc it does...lift heavy.

posts tits

ill tell you if theyre shit

you only see it that way because your a sex starved desperate beta

girls can get sex but not commitment, guys can get both

Females are coddled to shit.

Guys have to work hard to even be considered a sexual option by top 50% of females.

Females can get sex effortlessly unless you have severe physical deformity (even then).

Guys don't want to love you because you're garbage. Let me guess, you have so much love to give? Sure, you're trash and there's a reason why guys just fuck you and leave you.

Guys want comittment and loyalty too. Almost all of them. They just don't see it in you.

It doesn't
Women just don't build as much muscle
And when they do it looks ugly

Nigga don't go full blow starve yourself.
Unless you find having a skelly frame appealing, I would object against it.

Do cardio, do weights, calculate your b.m.r. and eat accordingly.

Most of all you gotta accept yourself, and take it easy. You are fucking stronk

read the fucking sticky retard

that's waht you think

Pay attention to this OP.

Shut the fuck up

Fuck off

The sticky doesn't contradict me

Yeah it's just like my opinion man

Make me bitch

It will help, don't be a retard and don't come for advice if you're not going to listen to it you gigantic fuckstick.

I'm not even OP
If you're going to give advice at least give good advice instead of one that is just false hope

Nice b8, m8. Girls who ACTUALLY lift, instead of just doing reps at 10lbs, look fantastic. Girls who take steroids and lift look.. well, manly.

lol no they don't
The ones that look fantastic do pretty much all cardio and some glute bridges

What sort of great female physique do you have in mind?

Is this your role model, then?

I'm partial to leggy model bodies myself

Meh
Too blocky

>Any other girls going through this feel?+ 0 post omitted.

I am but I am a man

I feel your feel OP. I have one AA cup and one completely flat breast, and many other things that can't be fixed and it just looks ridiculous when I gain weight. I wish I could gain weight and look good but I am condemned to loli mode and will never be high test. 5'4 and 48kg but it still doesn't fit my frame

How tall are you?
How much did you weigh at your highest?
How much do you weigh now?

Thanks brahs

Tightening everything up, regardless of sex, is always a good idea.

6'0 Barely/Just Made it Race
285lbs at my largest
I fluctuate with my gains between 178lbs and 195lbs. Some seasons I like to bulk up, others I take it easy and trim.

>pic related
From left to right, 205lbs, 197lbs, 188lbs, 178lbs (auschwitz mode)

Before

>Tightening everything up, regardless of sex, is always a good idea

Women don't build enough muscle to fill loose skin

How old are you? Somehow your face looked better before but I guess it was just lingering teenage twinkface hotness

holy shit, mirin

you went from pedro to ken doll
The ken doll looks kinda creepy buts its def attractive nonetheless.