Is it possible to lose muscle in legs while adding muscle to the shoulders and arms? Trying to achieve Grecian Ratios...

Is it possible to lose muscle in legs while adding muscle to the shoulders and arms? Trying to achieve Grecian Ratios, but my shoulders are too small, and my upper thigh too big.

I'm considering just stopping all legwork and bulking at 300 above maintenence, doing upper body work only.

Also, stupid questions general

Anesthetic bump

Yeah it sounds retarded though, but only doing upper body is literally dudebro mode.

Speaking of that,
anyone know how effective zinc and Vitamin D are for test level increase?
Seems all like bro-science but I'm still intrigued to supplement vitamin D

*an aesthetic bump

Posting from old thread for more opinions.

Is it possible that some people really do react negatively to carbs? I know it's mostly broscience but I've been feeling like shit for a long time (fatigued, zero energy, hungry despite eating enough) and tried raising my carbs to see if it'd help and it didn't. If day it even made me worse. However today I just had a handful of cashews and some coffee in the morning and for the whole day felt great.

Could low carb actually be for me? I've read a lot of conflicting shit.

It hurts because I fucking love squats, it's my heaviest/most favorite lift, but gotta atrophy that muscle, b

How does pic related work
uper body Exercises 2 of each
Does that mean i have to do 2 chest exercises 2 of triceps 2 of biceps etc

If your legs are too big for your liking, then lift less heavy and/or les often, but don't abandon them. If you stop lifting you'll probably lose muscle mass + when you get back at it you'll feel retarded. I don't have any number for you though sorry.

I do have a question too : if one wants to focus more on a particular area, let's say the chest, would it be better to add exercises (e.g. incline dumbbell press) on bench press days, or on non-bench press days ? If I don't BP I OHP btw.

Listen to your body. Low carb is a meme for most people, but if it works for you, do it.

Also, what kind of carbs are you consuming? I know for me brown rice works better than like, a bagel as a source of carbs.

Oats, the rest is just trace carbs

I fucking love oats, the taste and texture anyway, but my body bloats up like a balloon and they give me no energy boost. It's the same with every carb source. No energy boost despite what the science says.

Perhaps you ought to try other carbs. I'm sorry, oats are supreme, but you must do what's best for your body.

I do all accessories on the same day as my main lift because otherwise the muscle group gets no time to rest.
It's worked pretty well so far.

I am barely squatting 115 lbs for 3 x 5

Should I keep at it or try a different exercise?

Ok thanks for the input !

Keep going, you'll increase your weight very quickly. Check your form, make sure you're doing it properly or your muscle won't develop.

I started with 80lbs and worked up to 2pl8s within a few months.

I've got mild pain in my ankle for the past 4 weeks that feels as if it moves around, typically not in the same spot on any single day. it started after landing hard when my shoes got loose while skating. I Haven't been lifting since. Its just a sprain r-r-right guys?

My hamstrings feel way more sore/stressed after sumo dl compared to regular am I doing something wrong?

how long have you been lifting? Are you counting the bar? Grill or guy? Cutting or bulking?

Didn't get an answer in other thread, can someone help out please?
>

BF% is not dependant on height, it's the percentage of your weight that is fat. Ideally, everyone wants to be between 10-18% depending on their lifestyle. Any higher or lower than that is generally not very healthy.

As far as weight goes, it's very dependent on your body type, but most TDEE calculators will give you an estimation of maximum muscular potential and ideal weights.