Say bye bye to your coins on bittrex. Withdraws are closed due to password leaks

Say bye bye to your coins on bittrex. Withdraws are closed due to password leaks.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinfees.21.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no no no no NO NO NO NOOO NOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY CRYPTOCOINS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE???

>POLICE
?????????

Only shitcoin I have on there is Mona so idc

I hope you are larping. My ETH for the request ICO are on Bittrex

>keeping ICO Eth on an exchange
>ever
you deserve it 2bh

Why do people believe everything they read on Veeky Forums

All my links are gone!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

finally someone relieved me of my dgb bags

It's bullshit. I just transfered some Alt coins, Over 1 BTC worth 5 minutes ago..

>tfw havent left anything on bittrex in months

you are no longer a marine. how does it feel?

just withdrew my lisk succesfully why are you lying, are you just bored or do you really think that a biz thread could harm bittrex in any way?

>lisk

even a thief wouldn't want to carry those bags

>why

lel they'll get my whole stack of about 30 GNT

Why do people FUD exchanges now lol.

You guys are really weird.

MONA as in the coin that skyrocketed like 6x this week?

binance shills

Bittrex is shite, completely cucked by the SEC, no new listings in like 6 months, except that SEC approved cardano scam coin. Besides that they constantly do wallet """""maintenance""""" at the most convenient times.

you must be extremely stupid. pic related.

Bullshit there was a new listing a week or two ago (ADA), just because they won't add your crappy scam coin of the week doesn't mean they aren't adding anything.

exchanges have always had a good deal of real fud to consider less you are a fool
before gox and forword

comfy

That sucks dudes, I feel for you. I lost 1.5 btc in the cryptsy hack and like 1000 litecoin in the BTC-e debacle. Coins belong on personal wallets downloaded to freshly installed Linux machines with an encrypted copy stored in the cloud.

Morons that's why you have Google authenticator

HAHAHAHA

>password leaks

Joke's on them I use a unique 16 character hex password for each exchange, plus an authenticator.

I just signed up yesterday.

> Tries to help you by disabiling your account
> Would rather they let everyone burn so they can access their $200
> Thinks a heavily regulated exchange is going to steal your hard "earned" shekles
> kys

>inb4 no coiner
Been on trex sinse 2k14

i have 100k on their and dont care. losers

Nah they belong on a hardware wallet in a safe, seed words engraved in aluminium (home made, needless to say)

what the fuck part about cold storage has you confused?
cant learn?

I hope the site disappears for tax reasons. All trade records gone. Can never be audited.

I don't like cold storage because if your hardware gets destroyed you lose everything. Good encryption and security practices are more than sufficient.

Arkieee
Why are you so
>Deluded

???

cold storage doesnt even have to be on hardware
and backups? heard of backups?
clearly cant learn

paper wallet is also cold storage...which means nothing more than writing/printing your private keys on a piece of paper and storing them somewhere safe. i have several copies hidden at different places, both digital and on paper. always be prepared for the worst.

they fucking changed my account to new and locked my withdraws

if i can verify my account again im pulling everything out

I knew that smiling sandnigger couldnt be trusted

FFS THIS IS WHY IVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST 12 HOURS FOR THIS FUCKING THIS

Like it's Bittrex fault that you don't know how to pay proper fucking fees to get your bitcoin in 20 minutes.

Go learn something instead of bitching.
bitcoinfees.21.co/

001 not enough to pay for transfer you dont think up yourself before your rich guy already

Cold storage is a meme. It can still be hacked with an exhaustive key search and computer in the near future will be able to it affordable. Unless you have keylogging spyware on your device, a strong password and 2FA are just as secure and easily accessible.

There's history of 2fa enabled accounts getting hacked on exchanges.

ok so the last 10 orders i've done have been fine

But i'm waiting 12 hours for this one

honestly I hope bittrex goes down, my retarded friend always talks about how he just keeps his almost 10k portfolio on the fucking exchanges.

he needs to learn his fucking lesson, i tell him every time to get cold storage or at least MEW, but he insists on exchange storing. Hes gonna get burnt eventually.

ok what the fuck do i do

i've already contacted support

the governemnt is easier to deal with than this

Literally ican get welfare payments easier than i can do a simple transfer of bitcoin

from one wallet to another

What is this bullshit i paid the xfer fees
(they have a flat rate?????????)

>inb4 hackers sue you because of these bags

Tried to verify with my legit info like I had done once before

they tell me it doesnt match public records and to go fuck myself

not sending a fucking selfie with my id to them so I guess im out about 60 bucks

but who was 2FA

FINALLY! I hate the CUNTS that say when TREX on every coin

Is sending a photo ID with a selfie really that bad? If anything it shows that they want to protect your account.

What next? Do they want me to trace the outline of my cock and sent it to them for verification?

My account was a legacy account created over a year ago but now it says New, is this just a temporary glitch?

MY FUCKING 300$ I JSUT PUT THEM THERE FWHAT THE FUCK!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO THEY LET ME DEPOSIT IF I CAN'T WITHDRAW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OPMMY HELP PLKEASE MOMMY HELP

Support is just responding with pre-made responses HELP

same

they fucked us

It also still says my daily withdraw limit is 1337 BTC even though they say that unverified accounts should now only be able to withdraw 0.025 BTC per day. Don't wanna risk testing a withdrawl in case their shit is glitching out.

who here was stupid enough to not have 2FA?

Passwords are strong enough, 2FA is too much trouble

My password is very long and secure

Does anyone know if it matters whether you use real or fake info when putting in the information for the Basic account? Sending actual ID is only for Enhanced, right?

see I got the same error. Fuck it, I am willing to lose that 300$, I am not giving a single fucking selfie or ID scan to those fucking jews

they will say it doesnt match public records even if its legit

>password leak
Do you people literally not understand how a password works? No modern system in the world keep your exact password in the database. They hash that shit and only compare the hash for authentication.

How long have you been using Bittrex? Was yours a legacy account with the "1337 BTC" daily limit?

I was in back when eth was 11 bucks

yes, except if you use it at other site, and that site gets hacked
or if bittrex's passwords get hacked too
or if there is a keylogger on your PC but not on your phone

>Started using it literally 2 days ago
You've got to be shitting me.

Its bullshit

wtf did they seriously take my fucking legacy status away without emailing me first so i could withdraw my fucking money?

Everyone that complains about this is new to investing, I had to do the same thing with Scottrade, it's just part of KYC laws.

I'm not sure what my account really is now because it says "New" but it also has the 1337 withdrawl limit which is a tag for legacy accounts. My account is not disabled either. I wasn't planning on withdrawing though and I don't wanna to risk something fucking up, has anyone with this issue tried withdrawing more then 0.025 BTC (or any amount)?

Ark will save us.

>using Google authenticator

I'm comfy bros

bill said this

What about people who aren't disabled and can still make trades but randomly lost legacy status?

thank you! so i'll get my legacy acount back?
my settings site is completely empty

hope thats true, i already sent a snarky message to support

i told my friend that binance is another option. so he made a account on it. and few minutes later binance called him for credit card information and stuff. so i dont trust them anymore

its also looks like Iran might be black listed too, the guys with legacy accounts, I dunno nothing confirmed but the days without KYC are over imho

This

how when its stuck on bittrex and i don't have valid id because i'm an alien

source?