Since when did /pol/ dominate /fit ?

since when did /pol/ dominate /fit ?

all i see now are anti-immigration, pro trump, racist posts.

did i miss the invasion? what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/960HF0A5
mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/men-huge-biceps-more-likely-1893882
youtube.com/watch?v=UhugUzUuPkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does lifting make up for being turkish

let me sum it up for you what changed in Veeky Forums over the past few years in 3 words:
>the jews won.

literally Veeky Forums went from being cautious about jewish propaganda to being the biggest proponent of jewish agenda i have ever seen.

since there are many trans-board posters. Most people dont stay on one board and the overall trend of the chans has been leaning towards the right.

Its basically how new trends are set, new alt right video dudes emerge, new memes emerge, new ways of thinking emerge etc.

no escaping it now.

Lol Putin is a manlet

Kill yourself turkroach tripfag scum. Nobody likes your posts.

Keske.

Veeky Forums universally supports Trump, go to reddit or facebook if you think he's raicist

i like how this same post appeared on r9k and b at the same time
fuck off to leftypol you faggot op

Spotted the indian

He's tough as nails
Literally highest test leader in the world

/pol/tards taking a break from circle jerking to spew edgelord memes and cuckpost on other boards doesn't mean "Veeky Forums universally supports trump" faggot

>what happened?
The last 8 years. I went from being the biggest liberal faggot in my early 20's to absolutely disgusted with the shit I've seen. Most 20 something liberally are fucking insane. I don't even fully identify with the right in politics but holy fuck it's more sane than the shit I see coming from the left. And jesus christ, Chillary Clinton. Who the fuck could ever think that's a good idea.

>did i miss the invasion? what happened?
There was no invasion. It's just that he option that's opposite of alt-right rascists is also anti-testosterone and actually considers everything we hold dear to be revolting.

example of anti-trump propaganda

>le /pol/ boogeyman

Really though, /pol/ is always right.

mad
kek

libs confirmed for low test numale pussies

kanaken lummel

Because this country is so polarized right now just about any sort've Masculine behavior is criticized, demeaned and laughed at - even lifting weights.

Many men who have "checked" out of society in a sense find solace on forums, hobbies such as lifting weights, and vidya.

People can say what they want about my claim but no matter what board you browse I bet you tried integrating back into society only to find yourself back here because it's easier to relate with anonymous users and give societal paradigms the middle finger.

>projecting this hard
>being literally autistic

sorry to break it to you but Veeky Forums is normie tier now. Not everyone here is a shut in like you retard

>mad libtard

wonder what your position is in the world fucking moron

>sort've
>sort have
wut

>arguing with a confirmed sperg

I feel you dude. Personally I haven't experienced the anti masculine thing. That may be a product of you going a certain imageboards a little too much

But yeah, our society is becoming increasingly alienating and most people aren't properly socialized. And escapism is only exacerbating the problem

>You have a different outlook on life than I do so I will misuse the word "Autistic"

Chan culture is shut in culture, accept it.

>racist

I'm higher than Putin

>MUH RACISM!!!!!!!!

Fuck off, you low-test cunt. Go post on reddit if you want to be in a community of people who like to shove both literal and metaphorical dildos up their asses

>weeb picture

you can't make this shit up

When I first got here, Veeky Forums and /sp/ (my main boards) were full of normies. Then Reddit got big and a lot of normies left, leaving mostly autists and weirdos. I think the pendulum is swinging back, with Reddit getting more autistic and weird and stricter moderation on Veeky Forums

Whatever. I find /pol/tards annoying just because they can't come up with any new material. Everything is always NIGGER KIKE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK MAGA KEK DEGENERATE

>yfw rippletits is on the trump train

>i like how this same post appeared on r9k and b at the same time
and the fact that you have been able to notice it kinda tells us something about you, doesn't it?

oh i forgot were only allowed to use one board on Veeky Forums, you pretentious cunt

Trumpcucks get louder the closer they get to making the election

I think you mean shillary. Chilary Clinton sounds like she gives out free weed and beer at her rallies.

I dont see why it has to be one or the other

if you post on multiple boards there is nothing stopping you from posting on another website

>That one assblasted lefty itt that keeps wanking about muh autistics
So tolerant and yet so triggered

/pol/ straight up meme magic'd Trump to where is now, and will continue to propel him into the White House. It has really been quite impressive.
Praise Kek.

Shillary Cunton has no online presence whatsoever other than middle aged single mothers on normiebook and paid shills.

Berniefags got cucked into oblivion, his supporters truly executed one of the most embarrassing exercises of futility I've ever seen in my entire life.

The world is changing, the right is taking a hold of this shit show of a world the left is attempting to create. Saving the west from cultural and economic suicide. /pol/ is not taking over Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums is not exclusive to this change, THE RIGHT has become the most sensible place to stand at this current moment in time. That permeates into many things, including Veeky Forums.

cuck.

it's not that pol invaded fit, it's that shitskins invaded gyms and started stinking up the place

Veeky Forums is just another shitty social media site. We're right in the middle of the bell curve now and "surprise" the general population is fucking dumb.

You are confusing left and liberal, you big fat dumbass.

>le right wingers are dumb
>le enlightened lefty
>le tips le fedora

Most likely happened when /pol/ gained too much traction.

It's one of the most active boards on Veeky Forums, behind /b/ and /tv/ though.

You're what's wrong with this site

The election is going to be decided by the electoral college not by online presence and your safe space you dipshit millennial. Hillary will win because trump has no idea how to run a successful general election campaign and rebuffs any attempts to improve.

/pol/ is literally /b/ for people in their 20's

Nobody really likes hillary, they just don't want Trump in power. Goes to show how fucked the US election is.

There is no god but Kek and Trump (maga) is His prophet.

shitposts don't equal votes dumbass

It did since forever with all their heigthism

>The last 8 years. I went from being the biggest liberal faggot in my early 20's to absolutely disgusted with the shit I've seen. Most 20 something liberally are fucking insane. I don't even fully identify with the right in politics but holy fuck it's more sane than the shit I see coming from the left.
Exactly the same for me.

My theory is that testosterone and an average or slightly above average IQ produces right leaning individuals. It's not a coincidence that every "man' you hear on NPR has a feminine voice and every male anti-Trump journalist looks like they have a testosterone deficiency.

Exceptions apply, of course, but you notice these patterns after awhile.

In the picture, we all know who is a Trump support and who is a liberal

That usually happens when you lift

Yea. Trump is the only reason she will win. Out of 16 people in the Republican primary she had a chance against maybe 3 or 4 and just lucked the fuck out.

Liberals are even worse cause they delude themselves into thinking they aren't hard right in America.

Rippletoe is clearly a hard core conservative, he was complaining about the celebration of feminity with Obama's pajama boy over on the vids he did for art of manliness

you both get all frothy and triggered, you're exactly the same

Libs are just lying conservatives.

Explain the blacks and why they don't vote Republican

>theory btfo

He said an average or slightly above average IQ.

30% of the black population has an IQ that was considered mentally handicapped like 40 years ago

t. assblasted nu-male berniefegs

>testosterone and an average or slightly above average IQ produces right leaning individuals

the average black IQ was 5 points lower than what was considered mentally retarded before the civil rights movement. the civil rights movement lowered the definition of mentally retarded to 75.

I'm here since 2011 (fuck my life) and I can confirm that Veeky Forums has always been right-leaning.

I guess that's what you become once you understand that whining and playing the victim won't get you muscle, only hard work and determination will, after such a realization you become right-leaning or at least libertarian.

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. That's a republican funded lie.

It's simple.
Liberals have been getting worse and worse, and what was considered insanity just 10 years ago, is now considered not only acceptable, but the right thing to do.
Outside of Veeky Forums (and a few other places) is impossible to even criticize this without endure the consequences of politically correctness and a society that punishes everything that goes against the liberal ideology.

Veeky Forums is already a place where everybody can say whatever they want, and therefore there are no consequences for saying what we think about how stupid the SJW culture is.

This makes it easy for people to be exposed to these ideas that are literally censored almost everywhere else, and that's why Veeky Forums is a breeding ground for alt-right ideas. Because normally you'd not even hear them in the first place.

That's why a lot of people on Veeky Forums came as liberals and became conservative. Because there's no censorship hiding the truth, and the alt-right movement (while being retarded on a number of issues), is mostly right on a lot of the most important things.

This. Building muscle is the ultimate analogy for understanding right leaning politics, and vice versa.

If you're on Veeky Forums and are a lefty you're just here being gay looking at pics of muscular dudes.

So we can ignore the blacks with average or above average iq and above average test levels because of racism. Do you cucks ever stop being delusional or is the destruction of your safe space too triggering?

There are only 24 hours in a day, and I already spend too much time shitposting on the internet

>facts are racist

Do lefty's really believe we're all on equal playing fields when it comes to IQ?

You go on R9K and b, you can call him a prententious cunt but i'd those are literally the worst boards for you on this site bro. Dont let others pull you down, R9K is literally crab bucket mentality as a board

The original theory had nothing to do with equality, it had clear parameters. Learn to read.

Average or above average IQ blacks still don't have the mental wherewithal to see past the race hucksters that lead them like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton etc. So they remain trapped in their tragic worldview just as the borderline retarded ones do

>implying high IQ blacks are just the same as all the other blacks and don't vote Trump

Damn, if this isn't an overgeneralization of an entire people. If this isn't... racism?

LOL

pastebin.com/960HF0A5

>tfw same height as hitler
maybe being a manlet isn't too bad. r-right guys??

Same desu

OK, so the theory is wrong. Thanks for responding.

Hillary has the support of ~98% of black voters. Are you black? I hope so because then your low iq wouldn't be so embarrassing.

Uh what theory?

Your polmeme proves you don't understand the discussion and you can't comprehend why.

duh mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/men-huge-biceps-more-likely-1893882

> ~98%

Can you pull something else out of your ass besides made up facts? Can you pull out a bunny like a wizard from a hat?

What's the good IQ test online that isn't a scam?

I used to land in the ~130-140 zone but maybe I was just an autistic child

Veeky Forums is dead. It has become an echo chamber for right tards and racists. I don't believe in either left or right but you fucks are just as rabid as the sjw you claim to fight.

I hope you guys grow up and realise how stupid both the sides are and learn the importance of moderation

Go look up if Trump is winning the Asian vote. Wonder if they have above average IQs?

Well most Indians and chinks vote right so....

youtube.com/watch?v=UhugUzUuPkE

People are realizing it's bullshit and are getting tired of it.

You just hear about it here because outside of anonymous websites it's impossible to voice this kind of opinion, so people just think these things without saying them out loud.

Thats exactly what I'm saying.

>Everybody but me is wrong

Boeing opinion is different and shouting cucked or poo or nigger is different. You guys don't leave any room for discussion, the minute you find out someone is colored you guys start screaming nigger at him. There is 0 civility here

>you fucks are just as rabid as the sjw you claim to fight
>Implying fughting scum is as bas as being scum, just because we aren't pussies about it...

SJW are literally turning this world into the Harrison Bergeron world, and we're supposed to ignore them?

I never said that, my point is that you idiots blindly follow an ideology. I remember when 4chab was left leaning and now it's full blown right. I'm talking about moderation and control which many if you lack

>dat pic
Hahaa I get it. But you're still a faggot.
We can hardly scream in a message board, can't we? Write in caps maybe, but hardly anyone does that. Besides, how long have you been here? 2 days?

Calling someone a nigger or a roach isnt how you fight sjw